Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Win The War Against Sickle Cell With Dioscovite Supplement . - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Win The War Against Sickle Cell With Dioscovite Supplement . (1397 Views)

A Cure For For Sickle Cell Disease / My Police Husband Locked Me In Cell For Six Days; Woman / Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win The War Against Sickle Cell With Dioscovite Supplement . by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
Win the war against Sickle cell with Dioscovite Supplement .

A. diet rich in nutritional Thiocyanate/ Dioscovite has shown to be. effective in preventing the sickling of the red blood cells in. people with Sickle Cell Disease.

So today we present to you Dioscovite.

Dioscovite is a natural supplement containing thiocyanate (potassium salt) as the active ingredient. This thiocyanate is a natural constituent of human body fluids like plasma, saliva, tears and this explains why there are little or no known allergies or side effects with Dioscovite .

Price #12,750 with Free Delivery in Lagos .

Call/Whatsapp 08153872443. Contact us @22, Diya Street, 2nd floor Home Affairs Complex, Ifako-gbagada, Lagos.

Re: Win The War Against Sickle Cell With Dioscovite Supplement . by delpee(f): 12:02am On Dec 14, 2016
This drug made a significant difference in the life of my cousin. She was always having crisis and life was difficult for her parents who had lost two children to sickle cell. We got to know about the drug through someone who linked her up with a charity organisation run by a former first lady who used to give free supplies to some registered sicklers. She's now a professional, happily married with two kids and quite healthy.

I don't know if it works for every sickler but that's my own story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win The War Against Sickle Cell With Dioscovite Supplement . by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
delpee:
This drug made a significant difference in the life of my cousin. She was always having crisis and life was difficult for her parents who had lost two children to sickle cell. We got to know about the drug through someone who linked her up with a charity organisation run by a former first lady who used to give free supplies to some registered sicklers. She's now a professional, happily married with two kids and quite healthy.

I don't know if it works for every sickler but that's my own story.

Information is power my dear, we make it a point of duty to research and bring health supplements that solves everyday problems. So far we have two wonderful testimonies from our clients Here in Gbagada, so we had to put this up ASAP. Getting good reviews and orders, thanks for stopping by... we are here for you.
Re: Win The War Against Sickle Cell With Dioscovite Supplement . by dfrost: 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
I'll be back to read this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pocket Friendly Inverter System Plus Free 7w Bulbs For Family And Friends! / Woman Exposes Chat Between Her Husband And His Side Chick / House Items For Sale - Price Dropped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.