Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Mmm Temporally Shuts Down Site Till January 2017 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm Temporally Shuts Down Site Till January 2017 (526 Views)

MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi / How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Temporally Shuts Down Site Till January 2017 by Abigail4grace: 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
Information reaching us now that the Mavrodi Mondial Movement (MMM) site has been temporally short down due to security reasons. Well as you all know or have heard the scheme was established to help the masses receive a 30% bonus of the money you have donated or used in providing help after 30 days of your investment.
MMM is a social community where people come together to help one another financially,to fight against the economic recession.
Could this temporal short down result into a permanent closure of the site as tension filled the minds of investors? Well I don't think so...here is an open letter from the the founder and his reasons for the temporal freezing of site:

SOURCE:http://9ijaclicks..com.ng/2016/12/mmm-temporally-shorts-down-site-till.html

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do With A Neteller Account? / How To Fund Payoneer Mastercard / Bitcoin Explained To A 5 Years Old Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.