Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together (33173 Views)

Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) / Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" / Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
harykeh:
The real story is that the family were opposing their union when they started but all Glory to God that are legally married now. Even the first born is married. To all haters and poke nosers, let see how yours will be

You sef get time sha
Re: Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together by totorimi: 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
Honestly women are just going through so much humiliation in the hands of men. After 27yrs of camping a woman he did not regularize his marriage with her. I'm sure through those years the wan would have been subjected to untold agony after all they weren't properly married.

Its the woman here I will have to praise for enduring the shame all through the years.
This type of men it is only when their pastor tells them the root cause of their problem is to go and do the needful before they can continue to be in the church that they are moved. I can bet if things were going normally they would have do the usual, marry another and brand the one that bore the shame a witch. Men should honor and give wen some respect they deserve.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Mr Shina Ogundele is grateful that after 27 years of living with his wife, he was finally able to conclude her marriage rites and formalities.

He shared his exciting testimony on his Facebook page:
To God be the glory just concluded marriage rites and formalities after 27yrs of living together, it is indeed a worthwhile grace of God, I never knew the significant until it was done.

I bless God for giving me this unique opportunity, it is better late than never, I return all glory, power and adoration to God Almighty and also count on God for all blessings favour and a renewed peace and longlife to enjoy ourselves.
Behold the latest couple in town, Mr & Mrs Oluwashina Ogundele, I hereby use this
opportunity to thank all friends and family for their moral and financial support towards the success of all the events.

More photos below:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/nigerian-man-completes-marriage-rites-27-years-living-together.html
i smell 27yrs of fornication...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together by Ishilove: 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Keep trying am sure she's a secret admire. I will put it in prayers for you till we see a new topic on Nairaland "Opinion - Ishilove married HungerBAD--could this be LOVE?
Lmao!

Mschheeeew
Re: Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together by Ishilove: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
HungerBAD:

That's mean.

Do you even know most women claiming married women on Nairaland are credit wives? like MMM let us join the bandwagon.
Ishilove is strictly anti-bandwagon so she will not join the said bandwagon. wink

You know where to find me when you're ready with my brideprice wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together by samsam2019: 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
True love
Re: Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together by Chukazu: 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
this is what marriage should be like..."tried and tested, buy now pay later "
Re: Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together by Tyviv(f): 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nice smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together by Daniyomex(m): 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
Am sure their first born will be the best man (if a male) or the chief bride's maid (if a female). Truly, it's better late than never. It is open to man and God that he's done the right thing
Re: Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together by balanceofterror1(m): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=fratermathy post=51902966][/quote]

Re: Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together by sweetilicious(f): 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
Lovely. I can only say true love. Happy birthday ma
Re: Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together by fratermathy(m): 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2016

Re: Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together by peeparty(m): 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
Na so one of them carry my aunty disappear for 13yrs now.. mtcheeeeeeeeee
Re: Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together by Freestainworld(m): 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
this is what I have been telling one gal here, let's just start the jorney, later I roja! after all credit is allowed!
Re: Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together by avicky(f): 11:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ishilove:

In my family we no dey marry on credit. PAYG or nothing at all wink
You and this your spirit husband sorry e-husband. grin
Una convo too dey crack me.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together by CarrotAndStick: 11:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
No be today couples don dey live together with their kids without getting married proper. Dem boku for Lagos. It has gotten to a point whereby if your neighbors see you date a girl for a long time, they would start asking you "Iyawo e nko?"
Re: Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 14, 2016
Tiny23:
Chai!when will my dad n mum do theirs?
dont worry i will remind him ok..
Re: Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together by Ishilove: 1:19am On Dec 14, 2016
avicky:

You and this your spirit husband sorry e-husband. grin
Una convo too dey crack me.
gringrin
Re: Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together by balanceofterror1(m): 4:42am On Dec 14, 2016
[quote author=fratermathy post=51906696][/quote]

Re: Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together by DavidEsq(m): 5:30am On Dec 14, 2016
sweetcocoa:
If you asked me, I'd say this is just a waste of time and money. grin

An anniversary celebration party would have been better.
Anniversary of wat neva was? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Why will I beg u to read the post again na?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together by Valkyr: 5:43am On Dec 14, 2016
Tiny23:
Chai!when will my dad n mum do theirs?

Didn't ur dad and mum do trad? Abi u think Trad is inferior to this import?
Re: Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 14, 2016
Valkyr:

Didn't ur dad and mum do trad? Abi u think Trad is inferior to this import?

lol
Re: Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together by yommen: 6:46am On Dec 14, 2016
buharimustlive:
Afonjas again

Both of them kept knacking themselves illegally.

Just like my neighbor BABA RONKE and his bedmate.
Father Lord please hide my sisters from these AFONJAS.

These ones are still young! I served in a part of Cross Rivers State where many of them only remember to properly wed after they already have grand children.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together by hurrycane: 7:42am On Dec 14, 2016
May God's love remain wt u all Amen
Re: Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together by dee02(m): 7:54am On Dec 14, 2016
Nigerian men and oversized suits.... Smh!
Re: Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 14, 2016
Berlynn:
oh nice, he will make heaven grin
sweery pleasres can we talkkk? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together by 2mNaira: 8:47am On Dec 14, 2016
sisisioge:
She's still so cute....nice.

Btw, I think in law once two people agree and cohabit together for a certain length of time, there's a spousal recognition somewhere. Hmmmm, I think it's in oyinbo land.

This applies in Nigeria too if they can present dovument to prove prolonged co-habiting.But the bride parent won't recognise that and their church too may not recognise it.
Re: Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together by Peace2love: 10:03am On Dec 14, 2016
27 solid years, seriously, this sound almost unbelievable.

How did he convince the lady and confuse her family?

Wish them peace of mind at last!
Re: Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together by Peace2love: 10:08am On Dec 14, 2016
peeparty:
Na so one of them carry my aunty disappear for 13yrs now.. mtcheeeeeeeeee

My neighbor too, they had five (5) children before the man came and pay her bride price.

Things dey happen for this world.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together by grandlexuz(m): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
abike12:
Awww this is sweet. I celebrate them more because they've done the difficult part - staying together for 27 years. I love her white gown, very appropriate. Hml!

You nailed it my sister.. They really have done the difficult part.
Re: Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together by ArcToyin(m): 11:46am On Jan 09, 2017
buharimustlive:
Afonjas again
Both of them kept knacking themselves illegally.
Just like my neighbor BABA RONKE and his bedmate. Father Lord please hide my sisters from these AFONJAS.
Blasphemy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding / Bride Discovers Foam Inside Her Cake On Her Wedding Day / Corns, Biscuits On A Birthday Celebration Table.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.