Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme (57215 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam / Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
To All Nigerians: IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM MMM Nigeria. A Must Read
MESSAGE following a message on the MMM website this morning, 13/12/2016, many have misinterpreted it to mean MMM has been suspended for a month, but the part which made people think that is quoted as follows:
"Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month."- MMM Admin. Please this statement does not in any way mean that MMM activities have been suspended for a month, it only means that the usual two weeks RELEASE DATE will no longer hold, ur mavro must complete a month. all get help are still going to be paid, if u provide help 2day, ur release date will be one month from now. keep providing n getting help. Please rebroadcast this message till it becomes clear to everybody. It's rather unfortunate that even some MMM guiders got this message wrong. Thanks.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by Ameekas(f): 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
knightsTempler:
I was drinking Hollandia yoghurt when someone called me to say that MMM has been frozen. Oboy, the Hollandia started testing like Alomo...
This really got me crackin...lol.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by jist2day: 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
??

1 Like

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by DedeNkem: 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
МММ was a Russian company that perpetrated one of the world's largest Ponzi schemes of all time, in the 1990s. By different estimates from 5 to 40 million people lost up to $10 billion!

In November 2015, MMM launched a website targeting the Nigerian audience, also claiming a "30% per month" return including other acquirable bonuses.The entity was self-described as a "mutual aid fund where ordinary people help each other."2.4 million people had signed up by late 2016, with the country's unemployed as primary targets. Nigeria's Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has confirmed that they are monitoring the scheme. On the 13th of December, it announced the freezing of all members' accounts due to systems overload and the negative attention brought on by the Government and mass media.

Source: wikipedia

Nigerians are dumb as f*uck!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
BrutalJab:
Op, it seems you have no job abi?

If you don't have any idea bout how MMM operates, just keep kwayet.

Seun, keep pushing for traffics, you seriously need the money for Xmas tho grin
I just tire for the mumu mods. in this Nigeria, one person starts making cash ( good way /bad way) and rats will start backbiting. is it jealousy or it just runs in their blood to hate success? na the same kind of people dey lecture for universities and enjoy failing ppl, the same kind of ppl that become our leaders and will happily see the people cry in agony

1 Like

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by whao: 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
MMM THE ANTICHRIST'S DECEPTION
God's revelation to Emma-Nnanna Chima. PLS NOTE: ITS NOT ME. I saw it on his wall and decided to share. Read in his words.

"MMM is an agenda of the Antichrist. I am not a mathematician but each time God reveals any thing to me with mathematical illustrations I handle it seriously. God wants a good life for you but be careful how you go about it.

This morning I was in a trance when the Lord took me and showed me this. "What is the full meaning of MMM?", the Lord asked me. "I don't know Lord", I replied. "It's not the acronym of any word but a representation of the number of the beast and it's name". This is what the Lord showed me.

Let's number the Ms 1-3 according to their appearance M1, M2, M3.
The alphabet M is 13 on the English alphabets.
The value of M is 13.
M1*1=13 (13*1=13)
M2*2=26 (13*2=26)
M3*3=39 (13*3=39)
Add the value of the Ms
13+26+39=78
Divide 78 by the value of one M
78/13=6
Repeat the equation two more times the outcome becomes 666.

Does it surprise you?
Run the same equation with the alphabets of Igbo language using the same formula.

Let's number the Ms 1-3 according to their appearance M1, M2, M3 (like we did in the English alphabets).
The alphabet M is 19 on the Igbo language alphabets.
The value of M is 19.
M1*1=19 (19*1=19)
M2*2=38 (19*2=38)
M3*3=57 (19*3=57)
Add the value of the Ms
19+38+57=114
Divide 114 by the value of one M
114/19=6
Repeat the equation two more times the outcome becomes 666 again.

Does it surprise you further?
Run the same equation with the alphabets of any language you'd get the same answer 666.

"What has MMM subtracted from my salvation" you may ask. Listen, the Lord told me this morning that this is not the Antichrist itself but a test run. He further told me that the 3 main agendas of this test run is:
1- To distract Christians from Evangelism.
2- To cause high blood pressure for many. And
3- To evaluate how many would embrace his currency when it comes.

A word is enough for the wise. Do the work of an evangelist. Let's spread the gospel. Tell someone 'Jesus loves you and wants a good life for you, come unto Him' ".
NO WONDER PEOPLE HAVE STARTED COMMITTING SUICIDE... God have mercy on us. AMEN
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by GabdelandAgro(m): 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
Someone posted this.

1. Anybody doing MMM obviously has money to
spare, the real people who need help are there
languishing.

2. Friends hardly borrow friends money now cos
they'll rather invest it in MMM. Now if you can't
genuinely help a friend because of MMM, then is
it the person you are paying into his account
that probably has millions worth of mavro that
you are helping?

3. People with money won't even help assist or
fund startups, of course why would they invest
in the humble startup of a fellow nigerian who is
struggling to make a name for himself when
they can put the money in MMM and get 30%
monthly.

4. There are a lot of brilliant minds who need
people to fund their Ideas, but instead Nigerians
would prefer MMM. Have you ever wondered
why there are no crowdsourcing companies in
Nigeria.

5. Truth is This MMM is not helping anything,
they should just rename it to Provide money
and receive money dazall. If the stuffs fold up
now, People will be crying up and down , but
one shouldnt be cryiong when he "helps"
someone out of the magnanimity of his heart
now should he?

I don't have any issue with anybody o. but that
providing "help" is kinda misleading, another
name wouldve been better
if the scheme collapses , what will you tell the
person who calls you saying that he was the one
who gave you help last week and that you
should help him, even if is just 10 percent of
what he paid you, saying it was all the money
he had or maybe one he cudnt afford to lose.

You'll prolly say wrong number and warn him
not to call you again. Then he'll drop his phone
and from then on anything cam happen,
depending on how weak his heart is

1 Like

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by soldierdollar(m): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
Seun:
Thanks for taking the time to write this out for us.

Thanks for reading smiley
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by soji1992: 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=DedeNkem post=51902243]МММ was a Russian company that perpetrated one of the world's largest Ponzi schemes of all time, in the 1990s. By different estimates from 5 to 40 million people lost up to $10 billion!

In November 2015, MMM launched a website targeting the Nigerian audience, also claiming a "30% per month" return including other acquirable bonuses.The entity was self-described as a "mutual aid fund where ordinary people help each other."2.4 million people had signed up by late 2016, with the country's unemployed as primary targets. Nigeria's Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has confirmed that they are monitoring the scheme. On the 13th of December, it announced the freezing of all members' accounts due to systems overload and the negative attention brought on by the Government and mass media.

Source: wikipedia

Nigerians are dumb as f*uck![/quote
true talk bro!!!!!!
its a real pity!!!!!!!
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by feran15(m): 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
BrutalJab:
Op, it seems you have no job abi?

If you don't have any idea bout how MMM operates, just keep kwayet.

Seun, keep pushing for traffics, you seriously need the money for Xmas tho grin

that is exactly how it works. they have done it in Russia and the owner was jailed after it was discovered to be a ponzi scheme

1 Like

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by BrutalJab: 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
feran15:

that is exactly how it works. they have done it in Russia and the owner was jailed after it was discovered to be a ponzi scheme

The money was donated to a central purse then. Besides, why must he be arrested Didn't they read the terms and conditions?
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
When I was talking you were there thinking I don't want people's progress, if you want to. Make. Money work hard, and earn genuine money. Not looking for Awoof! If they had genuine intention, they would have fully informed people so that those who want to withdraw can withdraw while those who want to leave it there till the Januaryunfreezing day should have choose to leave theirs. So I just dey pity the number of "mad men" wey go Waka the streets of Nigeria by January and those wey go commit suicideGerra here mehn!

1 Like

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by chidiebere2020(m): 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
Good Morning Friends,
We all woke up this morning to receive the news of “1 month freezing of all confirmed marvos”. This is quite unfortunate but a neccesary measure. However, this piece is my due research and opinion.
 What does “freezing of unconfirmed marvos” mean?
It means you won’t be allowed to GH for the period stipulated. However we can still PH.
 What is the implication of this?
It means that when we PH at this time we wont be merged because there will be no one Ghing. However, your will be credited with the resultant marvos of your PH. That is why you can see how much marvo you have but can’t GH it now.
 Why the freezing?
The freezing is necessary for the sustainabilty of the system. In the previous meetings Mr Andrew say SUSTAINABILTY AND STABILITY of the system is the focus in 2017. So to achieve these goals, it is pertinent that the system is protected.
It is a known fact that most participants PHed targeting the festive period to GH. Even me too did same, infact I PHed purposely to prepare for my wife’s delivery and the naming but in the face of this situation am still stead fast.
If we all GH heavily this festive season, we wont meet an MMM that is paying us in 2017 because there will be more GH than PH as participants wont PH more this time (therefore pause mode will be activated).
Also, the issues of fake POP, delay in response from CRO and moratoruim issue need time to be properly tackled. As all guiders know Mr Andrew said programmers are working to make these issues handled in 24hrs, which is good.
VARIOUS OPINIONS ….
1. Some people are of the opinion that we should have been informed but I say NO….
If we were informed the system will crash immediately because no matter how much Admin explains people will rush to GH and then stop PHing. This scenerio will crash MMM this Dec.

2. Some people say Guiders should have been the ones alone to be frozen. While this is a very good idea, I still wont agree…. The ratio of guiders to participant is 1:100. The number of guiders is less to the whole community. 1 guider manages a minimum of 10 people. The PH of these 10 people in most cases is more than what the guider will PH. In time of GH the system will pay the 10 DLs more than the guider.
Eg. To pay the guider the system will give him 30% of his marvos + 100% (referral bonus) = 130%
But if the system is to pay the DLs it will be 30% x 10 =300% Now which is bigger.
However, this might not be a perfect scenerio but it will give us an insight into the issue at hand.
Also, there is no way particpants should be frozen and then leave the guiders. No way!
3. Some people are of the opinion that it should have been next week….. I wont say I understand how you feel but this option is risky. If you look at the time frame of the freezing it about 2 weeks to the end of the year and 2 weeks to the beginnig of next week. They are deliberately avoiding the rush hour GHing for the festive season and rush hour GHing from lack of money in January. So the time farme is to play safe.

4. Some people say now it is true MMM has gone on Holiday Pause Mode…..This is not true. The rumour earlier about pause mode was talking about 24-26th December because of bank holidays. This is not an Holiday Pause Mode. So please lets stop that school of thought.

5. Some people are of the opinion that with this new measure a lot of people will not PH again…..Maybe and Maybe not. Have we ever thought why the additional 20% was given as bonus? It means whoever believe in this community even in this time will get 50% growth to His/Her PH. This also tells us that this plan has been there before now, it was not taken impromtu, it was carefully planned.
So I PH 1 million now by Jan 14 2017, I will GH 1.5million. That’s the plan.

WHAT ARE OUR RESPONSIBILTIES AT THIS TIME
 Our most important responsibility is to avoid fear and kill panic. The more we fear the more the panic will rise.
 Now is the time when our knowledge of MMM will be needed both guiders and participants alike.
 Now is the time when negative publications should not move us no matter who is saying what or who is writing what.
 Now is the time for guiders most especially to enlighten their DLs and attend to their fears at all times.
FINAL WORDS
We need to know that the media can’t break us if we have one voice. As a trained journalist that I am, we were taught that “bad news is good news” so I am to certain that bloggers will feed on this quickly and with vigor. But we also need to stand with courage, reseilence and believe that financial freedom is our end goal.
Also, I am not in anybody’s shoe to know how this will affect any one but I will only advocate that we be patient and see the end goal and not the now.
MMM all the way

#ibelieveinthiscourse
#thisisnotpausemode
#panicisakiller
#wewilllaughatlast

Together we change the world[truncated by WhatsApp]
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by Emerikoss: 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
Many men of God warned them that this mmm stuff will crash and all of them were saying all sorts of bad things and bashing the men of God,nothing has happened yet,the real crashing is yet to come and it will come VERY SOON
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by Druss(m): 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by Dicksonpal: 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
My money o
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by benzems(m): 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
I can't say for sure but this is exactly what happened in China
Starting from December, withdraws from MMM Global have halted. As of today, users still cannot access their funds. China gov't banned it january 2016.

read More>>>>http://www.inewsextra.com/2016/10/the-truth-behind-mmm.html
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by Mujtahida: 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
majekdom2:
I commend you for this. even as an atheist, you still have some morals and do not allow sentiments to cloud your senses of judgements at all times. For the christains that chose to be participants, I wonder if they have read this verse of the bible Psalm 15:5.
You are quoting psalm 15 and yet your jesus gave the parable of the talents and berated the man with the one talent saying he ought at least to have deposited it with the bankers. Do you know that usury is charging of interest? But you use the banks even when they give you interest don't you? Do you see how your religious mindset is beclouding your mind?
Please remember to quote psalm 15 to the banks next time you are given a paltry interest on your money.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mujtahida:

You are quoting psalm 15 and yet your jesus gave the parable of the talents and berated the man with the one talent saying he ought at least to have deposited it with the bankers. Do you know that usury is charging of interest? But you use the banks even when they give you interest don't you? Do you see how your religious mindset is beclouding your mind?
Please remember to quote psalm 15 to the banks next time you are given a paltry interest on your money.
you mentioned "parable" check the meaning of that word again. I am not here to debate religion. Check the meaning of usury again and gain understanding with their meanings.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by soldierdollar(m): 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
Seun:

Will like to seize this opportunity to complain that my blog link jadijadi.com is banned from the health section for reasons I don't know. Once I put my link as source , your bot deletes the post and bans me from posting on health for some hours.

Sir , please look into it. Thanks for the compliment smiley
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by Mujtahida: 10:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
12inches1:
Truth be told there is nothing in life that doesnt have a measure of risk. Even doing business you can lose it all. Do you know how many times Donald trump has declared bankruptcy or how much dangote lost in profits this year. I see MMM has succor away from capitalists. If dangote's company takes a hit in profits, its always the workers that will suffer it. At worse he will declare that compnay bankrupt and keep enjoying the benefits of his other companies. He can even purposely drive some of his companies into bankruptcy like Donald trump has done in the past to make himself more money. Where is the fairness in that for those who have devoted their life and all their efforts and hopes in the company. While I dont participate in MMM, I believe the concept behind it is great.[/b] It has clearly shown us now that money itself as an instrument of exchange is a mere illusion of value. Look at it in terms of the mavro, cryptocurrency and the likes. GH and PH. Getting help. They are nothing. Meaningnless jargons yet have so much value in the MMM world. Same as stocks and shares. The value of something to others depends on how much value you personally place on it[b]. My question for you is that do you value your country Nigeria, do you value your family, do you value your ideas, do you value yourself?

CC: Seun
Bless you, bless you. It's all fiction but it looks real to us because of tradition, ignorance and faith. You see some digits in your account and you believe it is money. Numbers, just ordinary numbers and nothing more. It's all fiction and that's why I weep for those who keep yammering on about working hard, nothing good comes easy bla bla bla. They do not realise that the link between money and work is a false one. Imagine the perversion involved in exchanging food for money and money for food. Money has absolutely no value compared to the food produced by the labour and the sweat of man in co-operation with nature yet money has become God over us all.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by shadope(f): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
yorex2011:
All you wrote up there too long..Simpler reasons below

1. Anybody doing MMM obviously has money to spare, the real people who need help are there languishing.

2. Friends hardly borrow friends money now cos they'll rather invest it in MMM. Now if you can't genuinely help a friend because of MMM, then is it the person you are paying into his account that probably has millions worth of mavro that you are helping?

3. People with money won't even help assist or fund startups, of course why would they invest in the humble startup of a fellow nigerian who is struggling to make a name for himself when they can put the money in MMM and get 30% monthly.

4. There are a lot of brilliant minds who need people to fund their Ideas, but instead Nigerians would prefer MMM. Have you ever wondered why there are no crowdsourcing companies in Nigeria.

5. Truth is This MMM is not helping anything, they should just rename it to Provide money and receive money dazall. If the stuffs fold up now, People will be crying up and down , but one shouldnt be cryiong when he "helps" someone out of the magnanimity of his heart now should he?

I don't have any issue with anybody o. but that providing "help" is kinda misleading, another name wouldve been better

if the scheme collapses, what will you tell the person who calls you saying that he was the one who gave you help last week and that you should help him, even if is just 10 percent of what he paid you, saying it was all the money he had or maybe one he cudnt afford to lose.

You'll prolly say wrong number and warn him not to call you again. Then he'll drop his phone and from then on anything cam happen, depending on how weak his heart is
I marvel at your pattern of reasoning. You must be a genius. Your assertions are just so true "Logically-Speaking"
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nigerians have thick skulls that is why they easily forget --- in 2007 a ponzi/pyramid scheme like MMM called NOSPECTO also duped Nigerians of their hard earned money yet my people don't learn --- do we say greed is at play or stupidity or is the recession.

Reference:

At who's expenses. Are Nigerians this retarded. Destroying one another. Has anyone asked what productivity results in the so called rewards. What work you have done to deserve that amount. Open your eyes. IT IS A PONZI SCHEME period, and whatever anyone has 'gained' another person has equally LOST. It is civilised robbery, nothing more. The music has now stopped and many are left without chairs to sit. The grand loser in this is all society. Our values are further degraded, work set aside and greed elevated, now bitterness, woe, sickness and death follow.

Anyone participating in this kind of thing is simply evil. There is no defending it at all.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by Mujtahida: 10:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
majekdom2:
you mentioned "parable" check the meaning of that word again. I am not here to debate religion. Check the meaning of usury again and gain understanding with their meanings.
usury
ˈjuːʒ(ə)ri/
noun
the action or practice of lending money at unreasonably high rates of interest.
And who decides what is high or low rates of interest according to biblical standards?

parable
ˈparəb(ə)l/
noun
a simple story used to illustrate a moral or spiritual lesson, as told by Jesus in the Gospels.
Whether metaphoric or literal, the fact is that Jesus used the practice of depositing money to earn interest to illustrate his point.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by Mujtahida: 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
12inches1:
Truth be told there is nothing in life that doesnt have a measure of risk. Even doing business you can lose it all. Do you know how many times Donald trump has declared bankruptcy or how much dangote lost in profits this year. I see MMM has succor away from capitalists. If dangote's company takes a hit in profits, its always the workers that will suffer it. At worse he will declare that compnay bankrupt and keep enjoying the benefits of his other companies. He can even purposely drive some of his companies into bankruptcy like Donald trump has done in the past to make himself more money. Where is the fairness in that for those who have devoted their life and all their efforts and hopes in the company. While I dont participate in MMM, I believe the concept behind it is great.[/b] It has clearly shown us now that money itself as an instrument of exchange is a mere illusion of value. Look at it in terms of the mavro, cryptocurrency and the likes. GH and PH. Getting help. They are nothing. Meaningnless jargons yet have so much value in the MMM world. Same as stocks and shares. The value of something to others depends on how much value you personally place on it[b]. My question for you is that do you value your country Nigeria, do you value your family, do you value your ideas, do you value yourself?

CC: Seun
Bless you, bless you. It's all fiction but it looks real to us because of tradition, ignorance and faith. You see some digits in your account and you believe it is money. Numbers, just ordinary numbers and nothing more. It's all fiction and that's why I weep for those who keep yammering on about working hard, nothing good comes easy bla bla bla. They do not realise that the link between money and work is a false one. Imagine the perversion involved in exchanging food for money and money for food. Money has absolutely no value compared to the food produced by the labour and the sweat of man in co-operation with nature yet money has become God over us all, ruling over us with brutal power and unrelenting ruthlessness
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
Seun:
Your prayer is answered abi?
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by Mujtahida: 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
Reference:

You better shut this scam and find something better to do with your time. If you have more money than you need and love your neighbour so much, open a charity, simple. Stop patronising the greed of the gullible because they will curse you as they crash and burn.
You just wrote a lot of wool. You have no idea!
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by Mujtahida: 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
MaGenT77:

Seriously Seun, you are a disgrace this is why you cant go far in life LIB is more successful than you cause she reasons objectively. Sorry to say this, i think it is a yoruba syndrome.....naturally tyrannical and hate to see others succeed not knowing how they hurt themselves like they did to Abiola.
Every negative thing about MMM gets to fp....you lack neutrality and you are prejudiced.
I feel sad for you ehn.
where are your mates that you started at the same time?
Idiot!
No need to insult him. You are angry, yes but state your points without getting into the mud of indignities and insults. Cheers
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by yorex2011: 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
shadope:
I marvel at your pattern of reasoning. You must be a genius. Your assertions are just so true "Logically-Speaking"
smiley
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
yorex2011:
All you wrote up there too long..Simpler reasons below

1. Anybody doing MMM obviously has money to spare, the real people who need help are there languishing.

2. Friends hardly borrow friends money now cos they'll rather invest it in MMM. Now if you can't genuinely help a friend because of MMM, then is it the person you are paying into his account that probably has millions worth of mavro that you are helping?

3. People with money won't even help assist or fund startups, of course why would they invest in the humble startup of a fellow nigerian who is struggling to make a name for himself when they can put the money in MMM and get 30% monthly.

4. There are a lot of brilliant minds who need people to fund their Ideas, but instead Nigerians would prefer MMM. Have you ever wondered why there are no crowdsourcing companies in Nigeria.

5. Truth is This MMM is not helping anything, they should just rename it to Provide money and receive money dazall. If the stuffs fold up now, People will be crying up and down , but one shouldnt be cryiong when he "helps" someone out of the magnanimity of his heart now should he?

I don't have any issue with anybody o. but that providing "help" is kinda misleading, another name wouldve been better

if the scheme collapses, what will you tell the person who calls you saying that he was the one who gave you help last week and that you should help him, even if is just 10 percent of what he paid you, saying it was all the money he had or maybe one he cudnt afford to lose.

You'll prolly say wrong number and warn him not to call you again. Then he'll drop his phone and from then on anything cam happen, depending on how weak his heart is
how many ppl av u helped b4 writing this ur epistle
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by Alabi324(m): 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
"Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us properly understand this new message that seems to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all MMM participants. The message does NOT say that nobody will be able to GH until January, instead the message is saying that you will not be able to GH until after 30days that you actually made the payment of your PH and the recipient confirms. Meaning that your money must actually spend minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if you PH 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the payment but the recipient does not confirm your order until 15th November when he finally comfirms receipt of your payment. From that instant (15th November), your mavros will change status to "CONFIRMED" ( irrespective of colour Blue or Green ), so you will only be able to request for help (GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from 15th December. It is not that you can't GH before January. Please spread this to all your downlines"
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by yorex2011: 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
wizzakosh:
how many ppl av u helped b4 writing this ur epistle

Not as much as I'd like.. But you can open a thread and ask, so you'll judge from the replies, at least the replies will be from strangers alone.

What about you? How many lives have you touched?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money / Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option / Investors Rush To Nigeria - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.