Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu (6670 Views)

Biafra: I Saw This In A South Eastern State Today(photos) / I Will Crumble Nigeria Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Today Despite Bail / Nigeria: Nnamdi Kanu's Case is closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Harrisonwo(m): 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, and Director of Radio Biafra, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu has threatened that he would expose secrets that are capable of sinking Nigeria. Kanu gave the threat at his resumed trial on Tuesday.
In the Tuesday’s ruling, trial Justice Binta Nyako of the Federal High Court in Abuja granted the Federal Government the nod to shield identities of witnesses billed to testify against Nnamdi Kanu.
Justice Nyako who held that names of all the prosecution witnesses who are mostly security operatives, would not be disclosed in any record of the court proceedings also said that the witnesses would be allowed to testify against the defendants behind a screen that would be provided by the court.
Justice Nyako however stressed that both the defendants and their counsel would be allowed to see the witnesses who she said would enter and exit the courtroom through a special door.
However, Kanu immediately rejected the court ruling, insisting that it was against the tenets of Justice and fair hearing.
“I won’t stand this travesty of Justice. Buhari spoke in public, he accused me in public. I must also be allowed to stand my trial in public”, Kanu bellowed from the dock.
“This is nonsense! I will give testimony before this court! By the time I finish, there will be no Nigeria. This is no Sharia court. It is a court that operates under the common law.
“There will be no screening of witnesses, no fake identities or fake addresses. I cannot be tried in secret. No! Nnamdi Kanu cannot be jailed in secret! They are mad. Why must I be tried in secrecy by a government that does not obey court orders.
“They are killing my people in public, after killing my people they want to try me in private? That person is mad. I won’t allow it. “, Kanu fumed.
The IPOB leader is facing an11-count charge alongside three other pro-Biafra agitators, Mr. Chidiebere Onwudiwe, Benjamin Madubugwu and David Nwawuisi.
Charges against the accused persons border on reasonable felony and their alleged involvement in acts of terrorism.
The defendants had earlier alleged plot by the Federal Government to import foreigners to testify against them.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/biafra-will-expose-secrets-will-sink-nigeria-nnamdi-kanu/

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Harrisonwo(m): 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
Let's see how it goes

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by orisa37: 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
God punish the person and his parents who will stop you from doing so.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by sirfee(m): 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
What goes around always comes around.
Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by GudluckIBB(m): 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
You will rant in public, secretly, you will send your traditional rulers to come and beg Buhari.

We are waiting for you to spill the secret.

18 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by orimsamsam(m): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
Kuje director we are waiting for that secret. But we know you have no secret. Kuje beans must be working wonders

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Sandydayziz(f): 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
What's he waiting for? I'd love to hear them

10 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by xendra: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
go ahead already, its long overdue.

I want see d secrete wen you go reveal wen want sink Nigeria pass dis one wen we dey so.
Titanic don already dey learn!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mechie gi onu deer. Ta!

Na so we de hear.
U have spent half of d yr there and there seems to b no hope of u getting outa there.
e noro eba ekwu nonse.

Nna if u go talk, talk. E go pass book haram? Even if e pass all of us go hear am.

Just run back home. I miss u.
When d plan is solid to get Biafra, we will make move.

Ur ppl r waiting and missing u at home even ur kids

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by balanceofterror1(m): 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Fidelismaria: 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ok

Lets hear dem
Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by sweetrace(f): 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
This guy comes across as so arrogant. I wonder why his followers can't see that. He is such a hate filled demagogue. A person that wants to be a leader addressing the president in such rude terms! Haba! No diplomacy at all. Someone whose moods determine his manners. I pray his dream for Nigeria never comes to fulfillment. I know people claim that Nigeria was created along unnatural lines. That Nigeria is an amalgamation of people who have nothing in common. But, I still believe in a united Nigeria. The US is made of people with more diverse cultures. So is France, South Africa and most other nations. The Igbos may have legitimate beefs. But, so do all other tribes of Nigeria. Especially the so called minority tribes. Should all tribes break away and form weak nations? Please, the Igbos should spend more time and energy forcing their governors to accountability. After all, their civilian governors have been Igbos. Meanwhile, I applaud the group of Igbo millionaires who have come together to change Igbo land. I pray they succeed.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Dinocarex(m): 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
Okay sir!!
Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by policy12: 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
As if we care Na today...

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by momentarylapse: 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin

Who cares about the secrets that are held by a semi bleached, akpu munching, harlot chasing tribalist coward?

Abeg get back into your cell joor!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by math2000: 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
sad

[size=28pt]they are ignorant people, they will end up like lesotho inside Nigeria.

they should all think, of what they do. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Opakan2: 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
That will sink alaigbo not Nigeria

just negodu this stubborn goat.. what is he feeling like
one Aboki Army should drill this guy for a week.. hand never touch am atal

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by 01emek(m): 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
sweetrace:
This guy comes across as so arrogant. I wonder why his followers can't see that. He is such a hate filled demagogue. A person that wants to be a leader addressing the president in such rude terms! Haba! No diplomacy at all. Someone whose moods determine his manners. I pray his dream for Nigeria never comes to fulfillment. I know people claim that Nigeria was created along unnatural lines. That Nigeria is an amalgamation of people who have nothing in common. But, I still believe in a united Nigeria. The US is made of people with more diverse cultures. So is France, South Africa and most other nations. The Igbos may have legitimate beefs. But, so do all other tribes of Nigeria. Especially the so called minority tribes. Should all tribes break away and form weak nations? Please, the Igbos should spend more time and energy forcing their governors to accountability. After all, their civilian governors have been Igbos. Meanwhile, I applaud the group of Igbo millionaires who have come together to change Igbo land. I pray they succeed.
That you believe in a united Nigeria dose not give you the impetus to force people into believing in this contraption and force marriage .

Many Nations might have survive harmoniously like you rightly said but ours is not working for us and the way out is the best option.

If other tribe want to break away because the igbos clamor for succession , its simply means they don't know what they want or they are just there because the igbos are still there.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
sweetrace:

And in all, you made no attempt to address the message here or the injustice...just interested in pouring your invectives on Nnamdi Kanu...Anyway, the justice MUST prevail...and those who wish injustice on others will also experience sufficient dose of injustice too...

24 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Bodexman(m): 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mr biafra don spark o

wetin we never hear for naija before

Abeg talk your own make we hear. But i dont see naija breaking cos of that

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by reallest(f): 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nigeria my country,hmmm don't let me say a thing

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
momentarylapse:
grin

Who cares about the secrets that are held by a semi bleached, akpu munching, harlot chasing tribalist coward?

If you didn't care, you won't be commenting on this thread...

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Pavore9: 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
Abeg what is new that will shock Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by mu2sa2: 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
Eyaa looks like kanu is going mental.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Nigeria is down already...No need pushing her down more...I need you and pray for you to come over using a visa wink

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by truthonmission: 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
momentarylapse:
grin

what is d problem of all these black demons from d west. they always taking a fair skin igbo as a bleach skin. we are a naturally fair in colour.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
Pavore9:
Abeg what is new that will shock Nigerians?

Lots of dirt's including Buhari emissaries and messages to his cell...Let justice prevail I pray!!!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Sandydayziz(f): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Nigeria is down already...No need pushing her down more...I need you and pray for you to come over using a visa wink
Right? So true!! Where m I coming bae?
Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Eshinwaju: 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
Make una see madman face.....Kuje beans is performing wonders.... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by PDJT: 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
[s]
sweetrace:
[/s]

15 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by MadamExcellency: 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
sweetrace:

No matter how you hide your fears, insecurity and bigotry, they are still as glaring as the sun.

Abeg shift make we read intelligent and informative contributions.

Senseless post.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Take Your Igbo Day Out Of Port Harcourt. / Profile Of First Acting President, Nwafor Orizu / EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.