Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Governor Obaseki Hosts Obasanjo During His Courtesy Visit In Edo State.(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obaseki Hosts Obasanjo During His Courtesy Visit In Edo State.(photo) (1243 Views)

Dickson Hosts Obasanjo, Goodluck Jonathan And Patience To A Dinner (Photos) / El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace / How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Obaseki Hosts Obasanjo During His Courtesy Visit In Edo State.(photo) by GisthoodBlog(m): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki on Tuesday received in audience, former President Olusegun Obasanjo and Billionaire businessman, Capt. Hosa Okubor, as part of government’s efforts tocreate conducive business environment in the state.A government house statement by theChief Press Secretary, Mr. John Mayaki, said Obasanjo was in Government House to give his blessings to Governor Obaseki,his policies and programmes, especially in the area of job creation, industrialization and wealth creation.

The statement added that both investors -ex-President Obasanjo and Okunbor had visited “Wells Sam Carlos Farm” in within Benin metropolis – along Sapele Road Bye-Pass before calling on Mr. Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki.

It said former Obasanjo, who parried reoporters’ questions said “I have come tovisit the Governor and the Governor has accepted my visit.’’In his normal humorous manner, Chief Obasanjo said, “I come salute Governor and Governor don pick my salute. That one no do?”When prodded further, he said again, “I say, Icome greet Governor, I come salute Governor and Governor don pick my salute,” and laughed his way through the crowd of reporters who besieged him to extract words over his visit.It is recalled that Capt.

Okunbor had recently started a multi-billion naira agro-allied business in the State in partnership with a Mexican firm, WellsSam Carlos Farm worth $750million (about N150 billion).The farm, designed to create 85,000 jobs in the State, will create 25,000 direct jobs and 60,000 indirect jobs.

Source:http://gisthoodng..com/2016/12/governor-obaseki-hosts-obasanjo-during.html

Re: Governor Obaseki Hosts Obasanjo During His Courtesy Visit In Edo State.(photo) by Mynd44: 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: Governor Obaseki Hosts Obasanjo During His Courtesy Visit In Edo State.(photo) by gebest: 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
Abasanjo wetin u dey find waka waka sef
Re: Governor Obaseki Hosts Obasanjo During His Courtesy Visit In Edo State.(photo) by ojun50(m): 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mynd44:
https://www.nairaland.com/3517152/obasanjo-visits-obaseki-wells-sam

any time wey i see yr name na to check if u don close the thread. Repent oh we go soon enter 2017

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Hosts Obasanjo During His Courtesy Visit In Edo State.(photo) by Toosure70: 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
Baba of Africa
Re: Governor Obaseki Hosts Obasanjo During His Courtesy Visit In Edo State.(photo) by peckhamboi: 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
I have been having problems deciding the uglier of the two men.

Help me abeg.
Re: Governor Obaseki Hosts Obasanjo During His Courtesy Visit In Edo State.(photo) by Qmerit(m): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
OBJ ALWAYS RELEVANT
Re: Governor Obaseki Hosts Obasanjo During His Courtesy Visit In Edo State.(photo) by nickxtra(m): 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
Weti o, who fine pass among Baba and Obaseki?

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Blocks Patience Jonathan At Skye Bank / The Need To Protect The History Of The Igbo Race / Biafra : Between Nnamdi Kanu And Emeka Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.