Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,863 members, 7,851,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

Rivers Rerun Election: ‘I Will Never Fund The Police And Army Again’ – Wike Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun Election: ‘I Will Never Fund The Police And Army Again’ – Wike Vows (728 Views)

FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them / South-East Governors, Ekweremadu And Army Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Rerun Election: ‘I Will Never Fund The Police And Army Again’ – Wike Vows by Givenbiznews01: 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has
has declared that his administration would
no longer fund security agencies in the State.
His declaration followed his earlier claims
that security agencies connived with the All
Progressives Congress, (APC) to truncate the
will of the people during the rerun legislative
elections.
The Independent National Electoral
Commission (INEC) had declared the PDP
winner of the Rivers East and Rivers West
Senatorial Districts in the rerun elections
conducted on December 10, 2016.
see more http://givenbiznews.com.ng/rivers-rerun-election-i-will-never-fund-the-police-and-army-again-wike-vows/
Re: Rivers Rerun Election: ‘I Will Never Fund The Police And Army Again’ – Wike Vows by HungerBAD: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
Wike is the Federal Government now?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: ‘I Will Never Fund The Police And Army Again’ – Wike Vows by mccoy47(m): 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ohhh kay
Re: Rivers Rerun Election: ‘I Will Never Fund The Police And Army Again’ – Wike Vows by Pierocash(m): 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
dnt fund,u were funding them before thinking u could use them,nw u r crying because 2016 security agencies were nt d same ones u and GEJ used in 2015.
oga Wike,paroll don change gear
Re: Rivers Rerun Election: ‘I Will Never Fund The Police And Army Again’ – Wike Vows by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
Wike is the Federal Government now?
without the support of th state governments across the federation, the Nigerian police force will have to board a bus to respond to a crime.

(1) (Reply)

My 2017 Request / A MUFC News Site Called Jobseeker"a Waste Of Flesh" "Nigeria Is A "Scum Country" / Re: Us Court Rules Against Senator Kashamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.