Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

3 Reasons I Can Never Become An Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Reasons I Can Never Become An Atheist (9249 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons I Can Never Become An Atheist by PDBonline: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
1. God is MY Father and MY God. I know Him personally

2. Because the more I reason and discuss with atheists, the more the foolishness of atheism hits me. Pardon me if you are an atheist. Just sharing my personal observation.

3. Because I rely on the grace of God to keep me from deception and God has been faithful to show me the errors of my mind at my down times.

10 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons I Can Never Become An Atheist by obinna58(m): 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
God created itself grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin something most have caused god existence wow like if you think we human created god out of nothing but for comfort and hope

10 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons I Can Never Become An Atheist by randomperson: 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
Atheism is foolish?? Now, shall we consider what u consider wise...
- that the sun was made before light
- that u were made from dust
- that Noah packed millions of species of animals into a boat- carnivores included- for hundreds of days- though some animals don't even live that long,
- that a good god accepted a human being as burnt offering
- that a good god provided wild animals to tear 42 children to pieces
- that an omniscient god was surprised and sad that people were evil.
I could go on and on but it won't serve any purpose, u need your delusions

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons I Can Never Become An Atheist by Deicide: 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
Atheism is not For the Weak minded my Brother... It's not for those that cant face Reality..

15 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons I Can Never Become An Atheist by An2elect2(f): 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
PDBonline:

2. Because the more I reason and discuss with atheists, the more the foolishness of atheism hits me. Pardon me if you are an atheist. Just sharing my personal observation.

3. Because I rely on the grace of God to keep me
from deception and God has been faithful to show me the errors of my mind at my down times.

Have you Christ? if you have him nothing will move you. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons I Can Never Become An Atheist by Edenoscar(m): 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
PDBonline:

God is my father and my God
Jesus is my father and my God
Holy spirit is my father and my God

I dont worship 3 Gods but One God

see foolishness

i know him personally
Are you really sure of what you are saying?
Like seriously, you personally know a God who supposedly resides outside space and time

You have a personal relationship with a being who is not in this Universe, wait, outside space and time

and atheists are the foolish ones

4 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons I Can Never Become An Atheist by Deicide: 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
An2elect2:

Who the Fvck is Christ?

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons I Can Never Become An Atheist by akintom(m): 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
PDBonline:

3. Because I rely on the grace of God to keep me from deception and God has been faithful to show me the errors of my mind at my down times.

The deed is already done in the lives of theists here.

Doubt has effectively been cast on the baseless religious beliefs

Now some of theists have deleted their account here, so they wouldn't be won over by atheism.

Some who still hang around are avoiding Atheist's threads like plague

Some read Atheist's thread but dare not comment.

This op is almost taken over by atheistic thoughts. What he's doing now is confession against the mindset of atheism. That's what oyakhilome taught them. Keep saying it, don't stop saying it.....

15 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons I Can Never Become An Atheist by peacesamuel94(m): 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
Even the devil is not an atheist.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons I Can Never Become An Atheist by PDBonline: 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
Foolishness of atheism is revealed in the very idea that there is no God.

I am yet to see any of you prove the validity of your godless claim based on evidence which you always want us to believe you use. You only derive pseudo-satisfaction in ATTEMPTING to prove others wrong.

That something looks inconceivable or incorrect to you doesn't make it so. That's one reason students fail some multiple choice questions: they did not pick a correct option because it doesn't look like it. May just be that your mind lacks the capacity to handle some information about Christianity you think is wrong.

I am not ready for argument, just stating my reality.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons I Can Never Become An Atheist by PDBonline: 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
peacesamuel94:
Even the devil is not an atheist.
He knows better.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons I Can Never Become An Atheist by PDBonline: 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
randomperson:
- that Noah packed millions of species of animals into a boat- carnivores included- for hundreds of days- though some animals don't even live that long,

You have many things to learn. Unfortunately, you believe you know already so teaching you is of no benefit.
Next time when you check out stuffs in the Bible, know what it means to be "God" first before going ahead because you reason as if God is like you.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons I Can Never Become An Atheist by PDBonline: 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
Deicide:
Atheism is not For the Weak minded my Brother... It's not for those that cant face Reality..
So what is reality.
Re: 3 Reasons I Can Never Become An Atheist by benzics(m): 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
An2elect2:

You mean grin

Re: 3 Reasons I Can Never Become An Atheist by benzics(m): 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
PDBonline:

You have many things to learn. Unfortunately, you believe you know already so teaching you is of no benefit.
Next time when you check out stuffs in the Bible, know what it means to be "God" first before going ahead because you reason as if God is like you.
Should I prove to you your bible or your god is foolish?

Is God omniscient? Now what does it mean to be omniscient. .

We'll take it, step by step

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons I Can Never Become An Atheist by Edenoscar(m): 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
PDBonline:

I am yet to see any of you prove the validity of your godless claim based on evidence which you always want us to believe you use. You only derive pseudo-satisfaction in ATTEMPTING to prove others wrong.

Another stupid statement again, you bring up a God who supposedly recides outside space and time and then ask atheists to disprove it, next thing you would do is ask us to disprove russel's teapot and when we cant that means it exist!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons I Can Never Become An Atheist by PDBonline: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
An2elect2:

The day He revealed Himself to me, everything changed. I am a living testimony that Jesus is real.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons I Can Never Become An Atheist by PDBonline: 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
Edenoscar:

Another stupid statement again, you bring up a God who supposedly recides outside space and time and then ask atheists to disprove it, next thing you would do is ask us to disprove russel's teapot and when we cant that means it exist!
Are you acknowledging that you lack capacity to know God exist by yourself? That's understandable and reasonable than claiming God doesn't exist. After all, we didn't know many things we now know about our own Galaxy centuries ago until we had the capacity (Telescopes and so on) to acquire such knowledge. The later claim is simply unscientific and equally irrational.

God reveals Himself to people. You will be right if you acknowledge your inability.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons I Can Never Become An Atheist by akintom(m): 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
PDBonline:

Are you acknowledging that you lack capacity to know God exist by yourself? That's understandable and reasonable than claiming God doesn't exist. After all, we didn't know many things we now know about our own Galaxy centuries ago until we had the capacity (Telescopes and so on) to acquire such knowledge. The later claim is simply unscientific and equally irrational.
Stop all this childish rathole.

You folks premised the evidence of the existence of your God, on known variables (completely subjective for that matter).

But a scientific observation of these variables showed mere illusion and delusion.

We demanded an empirical evidence, all you folks have been fooling around is bulk passing.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons I Can Never Become An Atheist by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
randomperson:
That planet earth rests on pillars..
Re: 3 Reasons I Can Never Become An Atheist by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
randomperson:

Pls, allow me to add 1 more.

- That Balaam's donkey spoke, saying: “What have I done to make you hit me 3 times?” - Numbers 22:28 grin

Walahi, Opolo (brain) awon christians ti ku patapata grin cheesy grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons I Can Never Become An Atheist by Wilgrea7(m): 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
obinna58:
God created itself grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin something most have caused god existence wow like if you think we human created god out of nothing but for comfort and hope

smh.... haven't you ever heard of the word “eternal"??
Re: 3 Reasons I Can Never Become An Atheist by ScepticalPyrrho: 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
Just check the meaning of "know"

If you are confident of your belief. I challenge you to sincerely read on Epistemology.

Check the intrisic meaning of knowledge. Read objectively when you do this.

You will never make such claims again.

It is a challenge
Re: 3 Reasons I Can Never Become An Atheist by Wilgrea7(m): 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
akintom:

The deed is already done in the lives of theists here.

Doubt has effectively been cast on the baseless religious beliefs

Now some of theists have deleted their account here, so they wouldn't be won over by atheism.

grin ... really?? who told you that? what makes you feel atheist posts here on nairaland make theists delete their accounts?? what does an account have to do with someone's conversion to/from atheism.. i was an addictive frequent visitor of nl religious section.. nd i didn't have an account then

Some who still hang around are avoiding Atheist's threads like plague

Some read Atheist's thread but dare not comment.

so not true.... atheists are also guilty of avoiding some Christian threads.. not everyone has the time to be online 24/7 to reply to every atheist comment.. please... don't give yourself a sense of false victory..

This op is almost taken over by atheistic thoughts. What he's doing now is confession against the mindset of atheism. That's what oyakhilome taught them. Keep saying it, don't store saying it.....

wow.... just..... wow

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons I Can Never Become An Atheist by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
Deicide:
Who the Fvck is Christ?
The One you fuvking rejected blindly and stubbornly grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons I Can Never Become An Atheist by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
PDBonline:

Good one bro.
These guys don't know that they can't understand God untill they know Him as God. it's simple.
My guy when it comes to Atheists, I use them to catch fun in their stupidity they call smartness.
No offence to you guy though. Keep wallowing in your belief.
Good luck cause time will tell. grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons I Can Never Become An Atheist by ScepticalPyrrho: 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
@ pdbonline,

It is hard to be an atheist, it is harder to be an agnostist.

And it all comes when you are ready to seek facts and not baseless claims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons I Can Never Become An Atheist by obinna58(m): 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
Wilgrea7:

smh.... haven't you ever heard of the word “eternal"??
tell me more
Re: 3 Reasons I Can Never Become An Atheist by Edenoscar(m): 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
davtosh:

Good one bro.
These guys don't know that they can't understand God untill they know Him as God. it's simple.
My guy when it comes to Atheists, I use them to catch fun in their stupidity they call smartness.
No offence to you guy though. Keep wallowing in your belief.
Good luck cause time will tell. grin
smh 'understand God'
do you understand God? You understand a God who recides outside space and time
Re: 3 Reasons I Can Never Become An Atheist by jonbellion(m): 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
You don't have to be an atheist
You can be a diest
The problem is not God
Organised religion has totally hijacked and brutally raped the god concept
God is not illogical
Religious versions of God are

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons I Can Never Become An Atheist by Edenoscar(m): 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
obinna58:
tell me more
ha let him explain to us,

no be only eternal.
Re: 3 Reasons I Can Never Become An Atheist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
obinna58:

God did not create itself . God is eternal - no beginning , no end . God has always been .

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Pray With Salt And Honey For Favor / Is There Any Difference Between A Christian And A Born Again Christian. / Ogboni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.