Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Ogboni - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogboni (9255 Views)

Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" / My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogboni by lastchild: 9:20am On Nov 10, 2015
Any ogboni member here or Ever been involved in ogboni or you know much about it,I need your help,please let's talk in private

Re: Ogboni by menix(m): 9:32am On Nov 10, 2015
lastchild:
Any ogboni member here or Ever been involved in ogboni or you know much about it,I need your help,please let's talk in private

Pls when u have discussed with them I will need u to debrief me..

Pls don't 4get to ask if blood is involved..
Re: Ogboni by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 10, 2015
menix:

Pls when u have discussed with them I will need u to debrief me..
Pls don't 4get to ask if blood is involved..
Mtn
Re: Ogboni by menix(m): 9:38am On Nov 10, 2015
Oyind17:

Mtn

U no dey fear abi, this thread nah for the strong at heart..

1 Like

Re: Ogboni by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 10, 2015
menix:

U no dey fear abi, this thread nah for the strong at heart..
Taar! no be ogboni wey no too far from my place I no deh fear
Re: Ogboni by winner01(m): 11:00am On Nov 10, 2015
You will get the money, fame and fake happiness, you will be involved in a constant bloody ritual and may never get your life back, trust me. I suggest you embrace the God of peace, there is nothing the devil can offer you.

11 Likes

Re: Ogboni by lastchild: 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
winner01:
You will get the money, fame and fake happiness, you will be involved in a constant bloody ritual and may never get your life back, trust me. I suggest you embrace the God of peace, there is nothing the devil can offer you.
my need for ogboni has nothing to do with making me rich and famous,there's a battle I want them to end for me

1 Like

Re: Ogboni by Marvel1206: 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
lastchild:

it's sad you've been going to the wrong places and you keep going there.
Re: Ogboni by winner01(m): 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
lastchild:
my need for ogboni has nothing to do with making me rich and famous,there's a battle I want them to end for me
We live in a world governed by laws. One of such laws is give and take, for Instance God gave His Son and Took our sins.
What are you ready to give in exchange for what the ogboni confraternity will do for you. Remember you cant back out once you are in and you will be required to Give. Are you ready to give?
Unlike the church where we give stipends and complain, you must give in to their demands without complain.
Are you ready? Choose wisely my friend.

8 Likes

Re: Ogboni by olivegirl(f): 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
Last child never you ever involve in this. There is only one alter that never failed. Whatever you are battling.give to mtherless and drop a crying seed in the church i mean mfm. People always goes there for prayers without remembering to drop mighty seed in alter.every alter that speaks must either have a blood or a seed that one cried to drop.

1 Like

Re: Ogboni by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
lastchild:

So you think its the ogboni that will end the queen of the coast saga?

You are lost.

Have you ever thought that the same queen has been preventing you from meeting the true men of God that would really transform you?

Have you ever thought that the queen has used ur experience the MFM parish you were to make you hate deliverance... making you to expect nothing out of it?

Ever been to Prayer City for the full week deliverance?

I have been reading your story keenly and I am sorry to tell you for the first time, that you have not been making the right decisions...

I dont want to be involved cos I know more about spirituality and trust me... I have been there with the Ogbanjes and now its no more...

But... you will still find peace... Keep searching... not the wrong places tho

4 Likes

Re: Ogboni by HIbreed(m): 5:44am On Jan 01, 2016
lastchild:

your problems are a minor case.stop throwing out your hard earned money. Do not listen to people.There is nothing like deliverance!!!! Give me your Veritable contact and i will tell you one simple thing to do.
Re: Ogboni by cocolacec(m): 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
lastchild:

hej Lastchild please add me on watsapp 09096904387 .I am no member of Ogboni or any society i only obey God and see life as a struggle.Your problems have solution and i have people who have the same problem and had a cure.Please add me and you will glad
you did.You are only in your trial period as test from God,whether you win or lose depends on which path you take.You can also add me on skype

2 Likes

Re: Ogboni by PastorAIO: 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
What is the Omini koko of this omini jeje?
Re: Ogboni by Ishilove: 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
PastorAIO:
What is the Omini koko of this omini jeje?
Marine spirits no gree the man drink water keep cup.

That's the omini koko

1 Like

Re: Ogboni by PastorAIO: 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ishilove:

Marine spirits no gree the man drink water keep cup.

That's the omini koko

Ye paripa o!
Re: Ogboni by PastorAIO: 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
winner01:
We live in a world governed by laws. One of such laws is give and take, for Instance God gave His Son and Took our sins.
What are you ready to give in exchange for what the ogboni confraternity will do for you. Remember you cant back out once you are in and you will be required to Give. Are you ready to give?
Unlike the church where we give stipends and complain, you must give in to their demands without complain.
Are you ready? Choose wisely my friend.

What did you give them that you now know all this.

2 Likes

Re: Ogboni by Ishilove: 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
PastorAIO:

Ye paripa o!
Very serious o. It's a spirit wife, aya orun okuku that has been tormenting him. It ie very stubborn and wicked. Now he wants to face ogboni. What he doesn't know is that in the order of authority in the dark kingdom, Ogboni is way down there.

What Ogboni will do is cut a deal with this principality, and ultimately he will be cut short. But before he is cut short, his progeny will also be possessed of the spirit, not to mention the ramifications of belonging to an occult society.

Lastpage, I feel for you

4 Likes

Re: Ogboni by PastorAIO: 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
how come you are so familiar with his problems?

He needs a deeper Ogboni then. the original Orangun Meji kinda ogboni.

Egbe pass egbe. But first the Egberun before earthly egbe.

I guess. THAT IS WHY BLACK MAN DEY SUFFER TODAY!!

Ishilove:

Very serious o. It's a spirit wife, aya orun okuku that has been tormenting him. It ie very stubborn and wicked. Now he wants to face ogboni. What he doesn't know is that in the order of authority in the dark kingdom, Ogboni is way down there.

What Ogboni will do is cut a deal with this principality, and ultimately he will be cut short. But before he is cut short, his progeny will also be possessed of the spirit, not to mention the ramifications of belonging to an occult society.

Lastpage, I feel for you
Re: Ogboni by Ishilove: 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
PastorAIO:
how come you are so familiar with his problems?

He needs a deeper Ogboni then. the original Orangun Meji kinda ogboni.

Egbe pass egbe. But first the Egberun before earthly egbe.

I guess. THAT IS WHY BLACK MAN DEY SUFFER TODAY!!

Ibile ni baba yi sha grin

Egbon, I am familiar with his problems because I have been following his story for a very long time.

Which deeper ogboni?? Yes I know egbe pass egbe, but this kind of his problem is not an egbe matter. If he should go the egbe way, trust me he will not survive. My maternal great-cousin will tell you the same if he had lived to tell the tale. I laugh in Sango's voice!! cheesy

I'm from a riverine area, so when I speak on these things, I KNOW what I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Ogboni by winner01(m): 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
PastorAIO:

What did you give them that you now know all this.
I used to have this discussion with my grandfather's friend. He told me stuff about his life. He's dead now though.
Or did you mean what i gave to the church?
Re: Ogboni by PastorAIO: 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y13fTP3RqCU

It is worth studying the Odu of Owanrin Meji.

Plus, one shouldn't really be looking at gift horses in the mouth. Every problem is a treasure trove.

but as I nor too know him problem, i nor fit talk too mush.

Ishilove:

Ibile ni baba yi sha grin

Egbon, I am familiar with his problems because I have been following his story for a very long time.

Which deeper ogboni?? Yes I know egbe pass egbe, but this kind of his problem is not an egbe matter. If he should go the egbe way, trust me he will not survive. My maternal great-cousin will tell you the same if he had lived to tell the tale. I laugh in Sango's voice!! cheesy

I'm from a riverine area, so when I speak on these things, I KNOW what I'm talking about.
Re: Ogboni by Ishilove: 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
PastorAIO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y13fTP3RqCU

It is worth studying the Odu of Owanrin Meji.

Plus, one shouldn't really be looking at gift horses in the mouth. Every problem is a treasure trove.

but as I nor too know him problem, i nor fit talk too mush.

Ha, my dear, not looking at the gift horse in the mouth has caused a lot of problems where I come from. It has taught me to examine every nook of the horse's mouth, plus his extra large teeth and you won't believe it; HIS IRUGBON.

You can go through his profile and read his threads. He has not hidden his problems from Nairalanders in his search for deliverance for Yacchika, that marine Queen.
Re: Ogboni by PastorAIO: 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
These are the fundamentals of yoruba spiritual music, rhythms like Ominikoko or rhythms like mo ta kete mo ta pohun.

If you hear that rhythm for night just start running. Or if you really want to know ogboni go village and waka about for night. anywhere you hear that rhythm ominikoko ominijeje, brace yourself and go poke your nose inside. If you don't shout ye paripa then you're on your own.
Re: Ogboni by PastorAIO: 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ishilove:

Ha, my dear, not looking at the gift horse in the mouth has caused a lot of problems where I come from. It has taught me to examine every nook of the horse's mouth, plus his extra large teeth and you won't believe it; HIS IRUGBON.

You can go through his profile and read his threads. He has not hidden his problems from Nairalanders in his search for deliverance for Yacchika, that marine Queen.

Me sef, na magnifying glass I use to study the horses denture.

btw… is that your picture on your profile page?
Re: Ogboni by Ishilove: 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
PastorAIO:

Me sef, na magnifying glass I use to study the horses denture.

btw… is that your picture on your profile page?
Yes it is my picture.

If our ancestors had studied the horse's dentures with their own mirrors, we wouldn't find ourselves fighting a battle we did not start.

1 Like

Re: Ogboni by PastorAIO: 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
What horse are we talking about exactly? … just to be sure.

Ishilove:

Yes it is my picture.

If our ancestors had studied the horse's dentures with their own mirrors, we wouldn't find ourselves fighting a battle we did not start.
Re: Ogboni by Ishilove: 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
PastorAIO:
What horse are we talking about exactly? … just to be sure.

Lmao! 'Gift horse' wink

You're Ibile so you should know what I mean, sir smiley
Re: Ogboni by benodic: 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
@ lastchild

according to the spiritual law of polarity a thing can not exist except in direct relationship to its opposite in the lower worlds. meaning a mountain can not exist if there is no valley and darkness can not exist if there is no light.

extrapolating this to the discussion at hand it goes to say that a problem can not exist without a solution. and the funny thing that people do not know is that for most problems the solution is never far away or inaccessible and is always so close as to be ignored .

another way of solving a problem is to raise your spiritual vibration above the area where the problem exist then will you be able to see it more clearly and also see the solution that always lies close to it.

no problem greater than man is ever given to him and finally every problem given to man is to help him to expand his coonsciousness and bring him closer to God.

I hope this helps .

12 Likes

Re: Ogboni by PastorAIO: 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
beautifully put, benodic

benodic:
@ lastchild

according to the spiritual law of polarity a thing can not exist except in direct relationship to its opposite in the lower worlds. meaning a mountain can not exist if there is no valley and darkness can not exist if there is no light.

extrapolating this to the discussion at hand it goes to say that a problem can not exist without a solution. and the funny thing that people do not know is that for most problems the solution is never far away or inaccessible and is always so close as to be ignored .

another way of solving a problem is to raise your spiritual vibration above the area where the problem exist then will you be able to see it more clearly and also see the solution that always lies close to it.

no problem greater than man is ever given to him and finally every problem given to man is to help him to expand his coonsciousness and bring him closer to God.

I hope this helps .
Re: Ogboni by PastorAIO: 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ishilove:

Lmao! 'Gift horse' wink

You're Ibile so you should know what I mean, sir smiley

There are various horses. Marine spirit horses. Abrahamic horses. Old skool horses and New Age horses.

Then there are horses that we carry with us deep inside.
Re: Ogboni by PastorAIO: 10:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
It's not too late to study the horse, I hope. Would you care to do so here?

Ishilove:

Yes it is my picture.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will Great Tribulation Take Place Before The Rapture? / Jesus Christ Life: A Fiction Or Fairy Tale? / Is It Right To Address Bishops As Lords?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.