Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ... (534 Views)

Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer / When Prof. Wole Soyinka Declined To Having Shot With You.then You Take To Selfie / Kindly Assist Me With Chickenpox Treatment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

... by breatheagain(m): 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: ... by Kingsasian(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
Op, I pray that God answers you speedily. Do not give in to that temptation, remember what Joseph in the bible passed through and the blessings he received thereafter. Keep believing for your miracle is on the way.
Re: ... by iduzebaba(m): 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
Keep up your courage and be prayerful.. i prophesis that you will get a new job before this year end...Amen

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari’s 2017 Budget Speech / Five Electrocuted, As Fireworks Cut High Tension Wire / Sad! Nnewi Timber Market Gutted With Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.