Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,772 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

#kissingscandal: Man In The Video NOT Sen. Sahabi Ya'u Kaura (picture Evidence) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #kissingscandal: Man In The Video NOT Sen. Sahabi Ya'u Kaura (picture Evidence) (2850 Views)

More Picture Evidence: Real Buhari Vs Fake... A double or A Facial Surgery? / The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence. / Former Senator, Sahabi Ya'u Kaura Spotted Kissing Woman In His Office. Pics/Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#kissingscandal: Man In The Video NOT Sen. Sahabi Ya'u Kaura (picture Evidence) by Bnladan(m): 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
Recently, some media outlets were moving round a video showing an aged man kissing a grown lady, which they claim is former Zamfara Senator Sen. Sahabi Ya'u Kaura and his mistress. This was also on nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/3511067/former-senator-sahabi-yau-kaura

However, the pictures below will tell u a different story. The man in the picture is not Sen. Sahabi but a northern emir and the lady is his second wife. The video was leaked by his first wife out of her hate and jealousy towards the second. These will be understood better by those of us that understand the hausa language. Below are the pics

Re: #kissingscandal: Man In The Video NOT Sen. Sahabi Ya'u Kaura (picture Evidence) by Bnladan(m): 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
More pics

Re: #kissingscandal: Man In The Video NOT Sen. Sahabi Ya'u Kaura (picture Evidence) by HQuadreal: 6:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
OK ooo.
Nigeria!
Re: #kissingscandal: Man In The Video NOT Sen. Sahabi Ya'u Kaura (picture Evidence) by MayorofLagos(m): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ok...Alhajis in North are not used to their women outspokeness in public. This social media thing is going to blow shyyte up. We going to soon see women in harem showing to public what has before been locked up under secrecy. Expect to see any and eveything. These women starved of sex will begin to rebel and will do so using social media.

We already see First Lady in her outspokeness and how they tried to shut her up. Then the actress in Kannywood, Hauwa or whats her name, she rebelled and went out to meet with Akon.

Then we see this kiss and squeeze action on web. Its a good thing he didnt dip hand and pull her t1tties out. Lol.

When it blows open I want to see Hausa women drama in social media, it will be fun like craxy. grin grin

1 Like

Re: #kissingscandal: Man In The Video NOT Sen. Sahabi Ya'u Kaura (picture Evidence) by MayorofLagos(m): 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ive sent this shenanigan to lab for forensic interpretation. Awaiting response.

Next time tell these women to type in english, nobody has time for hausa here. angry

freaks!

Re: #kissingscandal: Man In The Video NOT Sen. Sahabi Ya'u Kaura (picture Evidence) by EazyMoh(m): 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
In GEJ's voice: Na wa O! ....Area!!!!
Re: #kissingscandal: Man In The Video NOT Sen. Sahabi Ya'u Kaura (picture Evidence) by MayorofLagos(m): 7:21am On Dec 14, 2016
We have result back. Yippeee!!!
I want a nollywood or is it kannywood version of this roforofo drama. grin
---------------------------------------------------------------
A little show for you, loving with my husband

Then if you think you shamed me it's actually the father of your daughter that you embarassed, not me. It is not my problem who he saw, you fool, bastard. Well, he knows about your promiscuity, he just ignores you

You have gone insane

He is the one told you that, right?
Be prepared for an encounter with me

Oh, don't charge me to court,just go ahead and take me before the World Congress.

1 Like

Re: #kissingscandal: Man In The Video NOT Sen. Sahabi Ya'u Kaura (picture Evidence) by MayorofLagos(m): 7:24am On Dec 14, 2016
You all give thanks to Hajmalam for his great assistance.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cute Photo Of Bukola Saraki, His Wife And Look-alike Daughter / PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail / Throwback: Lagos Described As "Dirtiest Capital City In The World" In 1972

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.