Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,496 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

MMM And Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MMM And Nigeria (646 Views)

80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering / Salesman Steals N3.5m, Stakes It In MMM And Loses It / What's The Difference Between MMM AND YAHOO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM And Nigeria by clydedaniels(m): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
Even though I wonder how some people find joy in the woes of their fellow Nigerians, it's still comes to me with little surprise.

I have gone through sundry forums and I have seen a lot of posts directly making a mockery of others who have been unfortunate to be trapped in the freeze, some claim to have foreseen it, and others just beret them (mavorodians) with outright insults and mockery.

However, let me state a fact or two on the impact of this in the nearest future;

1. Most idle minds have been kept busy with the advent of this scheme. Now they are not just once again idle but also desperate to recover

2. As is the custom of many, most who have been unable to meet persona year end target have resorted the these schemes as opposed to crime.

3. In light of the recent economic issues in the country, these schemes have been a fall back to not just lower class but to the middle class also.

Feel free to add your points.

But with these few points of mine I believe you all understand that as these schemes collapse, crime rate will once again skyrocket.

NB: in as much as I don't support money doubling schemes, I just want everyone to see as it has benefited use both directly and indirectly.

2 Likes

Re: MMM And Nigeria by herzern(m): 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
Followinq.
Re: MMM And Nigeria by ovieigho(m): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
I will use the remaining money in my acct to buy Yahoo, yahoo tools...lol
Re: MMM And Nigeria by phaamsaam: 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
Pls rebroadcast

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Murder Or Suicide? / My Mother Wanted To Have Sex With Me, So I Killed Her - Son / Court Awards Deaf, Dumb N4m Damages For Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.