Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

New Message From MMM - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / New Message From MMM (6140 Views)

Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' / Latest News From Mmm Nigeria(a Must Read) / 4 Red Flags From MMM Founder’s Letter To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: New Message From MMM by pufframmy1: 7:40am On Dec 31, 2016
LCF Coin the eCurrency Business to be launched by Rothschild with the support of Chinese government

THIS IS REAL AND COMING HOT JUST THINK WHAT YOU USE FREE 500$ FOR THAT GOOD MONEY LET ME TELL U MORE ABOUT THIS

LCF Coin the eCurrency Business to be launched by Rothschild with the support of Chinese government
The House of Rothschild is gonna launch the future global eCurrency, "LCF Coin", business firstly in China in February 2017!
Why in and from China? You need to understand the wars of currencies in history!

Anyway, you get 1,000 LCF coins for free before its launching, which value is about
$500 and 3,000 Chinese Yuan at the moment!

There is a new crypto currency that's going to sweep the world in 2017

Just for registering. They give you $500 for free.

Its like bitcoins, so when the website ( like block chain is opened) you'll find the coins in your account.
They've not launched the site. Its a pre-launch
It will be launched in January 2017 but by that time, there will be no free $500

The promotion closes 31th december 2016
For sponsor name:PLEASE use my Name RAHMON ADEMOLA ADEOSUN
Or send me your name, surname, sex, phone number, means of identification, id number (state code).
Submit ur dtails in this link if u re interested ALL SHOULD BE IN CAPS
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdf1qY5M9CCpzXGUZr7EySydoCUL-uBIN0kE-0xfaXz-IaAUw/viewform

Registration closes today.

ACT FAST

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Modern Four Bedroom Duplex Architectural Design / Which Business Can I Start Up With 3 Million Naira? / Raise Money Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.