Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC (25150 Views)

Arsenal Lose At Aston Villa To Confirm Their Worst Season Finish In 25 Years / Andy Ruiz Honoured By Mexico President To Presidential Palace After Win (Photos) / 2018 World Cup: Over 20,000 Parisians Celebrates France’s March To The Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by dahunsy(f): 4:55am On Dec 14, 2016
Coughs*** clear throat# eni to ni oju loju nti
Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by Kingbuhari(m): 5:26am On Dec 14, 2016
Dullard buhari is a clueless coward, incompetent clown... don't be surprise if he orders his mad Dogs DSS to shoot tear-gas on this ladies... Nigeria is just a failure under that cattle rearers who knows nothing about democracy... Afonjas them mumu pass oluma rock

3 Likes

Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by Xano(m): 5:34am On Dec 14, 2016
baybeeboi:
Dis girls sha, its time they need to take it easy, your complaints as well as support from the fans is big enough already.

Rubbish

With due respect, you would not type that rubbish if your sister or cousin is in the Super Falcons squad.

Fans support would not pay the bills. They did their jobs excellently; they should be paid. You don't play with someone's desired wage.

3 Likes

Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by OgatheTop: 5:48am On Dec 14, 2016
roccio:
hmmm... God will provide

H-MMM?

Abeg is that another type of MMM?

as in the new raining one now?

As in God will provide through H-MMM?
Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by nwamehn: 5:55am On Dec 14, 2016
exlinkleads:
and one dullard is in Gambia trying to solve political crisis

my people, onye oku na agba na ulo ya ona achu oke?

Mba nu. A dighi eme ya eme.

1 Like

Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by remedick: 5:57am On Dec 14, 2016
Segadem:
haba, small small now,
Bros, just leave me. If dem give me chance, I won't mind shooting that man. WTF IS ALL the embarrassement for? The one from last Olymppic never do? We have NEVER been this disgraced in our life since I WAS BORN. Make 2019 come make BUHARI and his entire good for nothing crew commot. They are completely useless to Nigeria. What has Buhari done or would he say he hasn't been seeing what is happening? OH... I SEEE.... na to spend money for ZARA wedding abi? E NO GO BETTER FOR ALL OF THEM, BOTH BUHARI, BOTH ZARA AND ALL OVER, THEY will all meet calamity in their lives at one point or the other...

STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by ZoneBslayer(m): 6:08am On Dec 14, 2016
baddosky1:

Football in islam is Haram especially when it involves women! Remember your president is a hardcore bigoted muslim. When the falcons play on the field, we as normal people see ladies playing a male dominated sport while most muslims see prostitutes running up and down a football field half-naked (with shorts).
this post right here is not far from the truth and I double-dare any true muslim to prove me wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by dinachi(m): 6:13am On Dec 14, 2016
Team of Beer drinkers and Hardcore Lesbians!Buhari should not give them Jack.
Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by skyhadi16(m): 6:23am On Dec 14, 2016
baybeeboi:
Dis girls sha, its time they need to take it easy, your complaints as well as support from the fans is big enough already.
Seems you don't know how it feels to work with all your heart and not get paid the little thing that is entitled to you.

1 Like

Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by godwin120alex: 6:35am On Dec 14, 2016
Irresponsible govt
Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by chimeziedickson: 6:39am On Dec 14, 2016
I hail thee,9ja.....
Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by yinkslinks(m): 6:40am On Dec 14, 2016
They have given birth sister.
ItsQuinn:
What kind of pot belly am I seeing, or is it my eyes? shocked
Maybe it's my eyes grin

1 Like

Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by Respecter(f): 6:44am On Dec 14, 2016
exlinkleads:

mba ooo

1 Like

Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by excel101(m): 6:45am On Dec 14, 2016
baybeeboi:
You can as well say, they should leave it unto God.
Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by excel101(m): 6:45am On Dec 14, 2016
baybeeboi:
When fighting for ones rights, never give, take every opportunity to express it to whom ever is concerned or else you might not get it
Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by tiswell(m): 6:52am On Dec 14, 2016
exlinkleads:

Mbanu!!ma ncha-ma ncha!!!

1 Like

Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by DocAdray(f): 7:00am On Dec 14, 2016
baybeeboi:

You need beating for this s*illy assertion.
Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by Brightology2(m): 7:00am On Dec 14, 2016
baybeeboi:

Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by psalmsjob: 7:03am On Dec 14, 2016
Fabulosdave01:
I am a buhari supporter but at this point,in tired of him. He should resign and stop dividing our country.

That is a big lie you are not(never) a Buhari supporter. He who puts his hand to the plough and looks back is not worthy to be a Buhari supporter. Giving up is unbecoming of David's and especially for a David that claims to be fabulous.

The hypocrisy in your statement is that you said Buhari should resign and stop dividing our nation. How does the unpaid wages of the super falcons divide our nation?

Lets be objective in our criticism:
1. Did Buhari promise the super falcons $25,000 each if they won or was it the sport minister that did so? No!

2. NFF should be blamed for the unpaid wages of the super falcons and the FIFA rules that says government should not interfere in football governing in every country should also be condemned.

3. My advice to the super falcons is to, if possibly, "literally" drag the NFF, CAF and FIFA to the court of arbitration for sports and claim their wages plus damages for their refusal to pay them since winning the competition.

4. The government (Buhari) will eventually pay the girls but let it be known like the sport minister said and was misquoted it is not something or money the government was expecting to pay itself immediately after the competition (the NFF should have made that provisions) but arrangements are now being made to pay them since NFF has once again failed yet FIFA is quite.

5. Gone are the days where our presidents behave like a king, (most of us expect him to be when it comes to sharing money but calls him a tyrant when he uses the big stick), that can just dip hands into the national purse without due diligence or processes besides the cash is scarce now $25,000 X 23 + coaches is somewhat much. Furthermore, I saw one governor give somebody (a woman) 5million for opening a restaurant in his state recently that's condemnable when these most gallant super falcons ladies are yet unpaid for their gallantry.
Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 14, 2016
baddosky1:

Football in islam is Haram especially when it involves women! Remember your president is a hardcore bigoted muslim. When the falcons play on the field, we as normal people see ladies playing a male dominated sport while most muslims see prostitutes running up and down a football field half-naked (with shorts).
well said, I think that's why the president has paid deaf ears since this issue came up,he is just a Muslim fanatic who thinks they should be in the kitchen and other room in the first place and not on the field, I guess that's why they have refused to pay them,what a bigoted, misogynist, sexist president, smh

4 Likes

Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by DonCortino: 7:24am On Dec 14, 2016
baybeeboi:
It can never be enough till they get paid what is due to them.

So if ur boss dont pay u, and u complain and ur friends and family rally round n support ur cause u will forgo d money abi?
Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by DonCortino: 7:25am On Dec 14, 2016
2dugged:
well said, I think that's why the president has paid deaf ears since this issue came up,he is just a Muslim fanatic who thinks they should be in the kitchen and other room in the first place and not on the field, I guess that's why they have refused to pay them,what a bigoted, misogynist, sexist president, smh

Why did he then appoint women in his cabinet?
Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 14, 2016
DonCortino:

Why did he then appoint women in his cabinet?
and who are you? One of them zombies of the federal Republic of Nigeria?is that all you have to bring to defend?, Mr defender in chief , why don't you atleast tell your paymaster to pay these women? Or are you not embarrassed enough?,oh I forgot you are probably only interested in your own pay per post you make, Abeg swerve go one side, if you can't atleast be objective for once cos your political affiliation has blurred you vision, there are people who still feel embarrassed and want people who have done service to this country appreciated and not neglected because they are women
Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by bejick(m): 7:34am On Dec 14, 2016
ItsQuinn:
What kind of pot belly am I seeing, or is it my eyes? shocked
Maybe it's my eyes grin

not your eyes, some of them have giving birth but why bother they lifted the cup with that same pot belly, our flat belly eagles have not done so in a long while now.

1 Like

Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by DonCortino: 7:34am On Dec 14, 2016
CFCman:

I thought as much. N11 million is grossly unrealistic in this economy.
N250,000 for a win in the group stage; N100k for a draw in the group stage; N300k for a semifinal win; and N500k for winning the final would have been more realistic in my opinion.

Unfortunately, a dullard is in charge!
Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by robosky02(m): 7:36am On Dec 14, 2016
psalmsjob:

That is a big lie you are not(never) a Buhari supporter. He who puts his hand to the plough and looks back is not worthy to be a Buhari supporter. Giving up is unbecoming of David's and especially for a David that claims to be fabulous.

The hypocrisy in your statement is that you said Buhari should resign and stop dividing our nation. How does the unpaid wages of the super falcons divide our nation?

Lets be objective in our criticism:
1. Did Buhari promise the super falcons $25,000 each if they won or was it the sport minister that did so? No!

2. NFF should be blamed for the unpaid wages of the super falcons and the FIFA rules that says government should not interfere in football governing in every country should also be condemned.

3. My advice to the super falcons is to, if possibly, "literally" drag the NFF, CAF and FIFA to the court of arbitration for sports and claim their wages plus damages for their refusal to pay them since winning the competition.

4. The government (Buhari) will eventually pay the girls but let it be known like the sport minister said and was misquoted it is not something or money the government was expecting to pay itself immediately after the competition (the NFF should have made that provisions) but arrangements are now being made to pay them since NFF has once again failed yet FIFA is quite.

5. Gone are the days where our presidents behave like a king, (most of us expect him to be when it comes to sharing money but calls him a tyrant when he uses the big stick), that can just dip hands into the national purse without due diligence or processes besides the cash is scarce now $25,000 X 23 + coaches is somewhat much. Furthermore, I saw one governor give somebody (a woman) 5million for opening a restaurant in his state recently that's condemnable when these most gallant super falcons ladies are yet unpaid for their gallantry.

they are coming for you....
Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by iykofias(m): 7:37am On Dec 14, 2016
exlinkleads:

mbanu
Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 14, 2016
Obviously! I can't play football grin
Larrykaysail:

let it be ur eyes, am sure you cant do what she has done,

1 Like

Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by DonCortino: 7:42am On Dec 14, 2016
2dugged:
and who are you? One of them zombies of the federal Republic of Nigeria?is that all you have to bring to defend?, Mr defender in chief , why don't you atleast tell your paymaster to pay these women? Or are you not embarrassed enough?,oh I forgot you are probably only interested in your own pay per post you make, Abeg swerve go one side, if you can't atleast be objective for once cos your political affiliation has blurred you vision, there are people who still feel embarrassed and want people who have done service to this country appreciated and not neglected because they are women

Pls what wrong have I done? Was my question out of place?
Check my quotes to see if am what u think I am.

I never put pepper for mouth this morning so I no go clap back at u. angry
Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:55am On Dec 14, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
grin
Lolzzz grin grin grin I no fit laugh. Leaders of do as I say not as I do. grin grin grin
Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by jahsharon: 8:08am On Dec 14, 2016
baybeeboi:

Please what is the equivalent of the fans' support in Naira and Kobo? I want to fill a deposit slip at First Bank so that I can help the Falcons to deposit the fans' support at the bank so the the Falcons can later withdraw it to pay their children's school fees, house rent, buy drugs and invest in MMM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Kehinde Is Dead / Ecuador Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (1 - 2) On 29th Nov 2022 / Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.