Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC (25151 Views)

Arsenal Lose At Aston Villa To Confirm Their Worst Season Finish In 25 Years / Andy Ruiz Honoured By Mexico President To Presidential Palace After Win (Photos) / 2018 World Cup: Over 20,000 Parisians Celebrates France’s March To The Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by jahsharon: 8:11am On Dec 14, 2016
Fabulosdave01:
I am a buhari supporter but at this point,in tired of him. He should resign and stop dividing our country.

How is Buhari dividing the country by not paying the Falcons? Are you saying that the NFF refused to pay the Falcons because the Falcons are Ibos or Middle Beltans? My friend dey use your brain small small nah. God gave you for free.
Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by Lewandoski20(m): 9:07am On Dec 14, 2016
baybeeboi:
Dis girls sha, its time they need to take it easy, your complaints as well as support from the fans is big enough already.

Oboy/Ogirl, You are sooo dumb!
Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by petermichaels(m): 9:08am On Dec 14, 2016
Lyk d guy who urge us to always bet on buhaha to fail, he is on point. I neva thought of it. Man can make a small change(money) frm dat ooooo.
Always betting on d fake man.
There Was A Country embarassed tongue tongue
Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by HomeOfMe(f): 9:08am On Dec 14, 2016
robosky02:
Falcons stage protest march to Presidential Villa

Nigeria’s women’s team, the Super Falcons, will stage a march to the Aso Rock Presidential Villa Wednesday morning to protest the non-payment of their entitlements.

The eight-time African champions have embarked on a sit-in protest at their hotel since they won the 9th edition of the African Women tournament in Cameroon to press for unpaid entitlements.

In a statement by one of the protest organisers, Aderonke Bello-Ogunleye, the team are ready to carry placards and proceed on a peaceful protest to the state house, where the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting will take place, in request of their allowances and bonuses which is estimated to be $24,000 each, approximately N11.5m per player.

“This is unfortunately a regular occurrence to female football in Nigeria, we treat our victorious girls with disdain and total disrespect as all the time...disgraceful really,” said Aderonke.

“It is inconceivable that the NFF/Federal government are unwilling to pay the players their dues after winning the trophy. This has to stop and the girls must be paid their dues.

“We are going to protest the unfair treatment meted out to these champions who have won the tournament eight times, making them the most successful football team in Nigeria, and we hope the federal government will listen to their plea.”

Take off point is the Agura hotel in Abuja from 8am and on to the Presidential Villa.

cc: lalasticlala
http://africanfootball.com/news/671295/Falcons-stage-protest-march-to-Presidential-Villa
The only crime this ladies have ever committed is playing for Nigeria this time. Smh.
Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by psalmsjob: 9:20am On Dec 14, 2016
robosky02:

they are coming for you....
You mean the WAILERS? Yes, I'm expecting them! The truth has never been defeated before so I will always prevail against them by God's grace!
Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 14, 2016
DonCortino:

Pls what wrong have I done? Was my question out of place?
Check my quotes to see if am what u think I am.

I never put pepper for mouth this morning so I no go clap back at u. angry
my bad,only replied based on your question, my apologies, you know say every body blood dey hot these days, nor vex
Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by robosky02(m): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2016
psalmsjob:

You mean the WAILERS? Yes, I'm expecting them! The truth has never been defeated before so I will always prevail against them by God's grace!

LETS BE REALISTIC FOR ONCE

how can these girls be treated this way?

isNigeria soo pooooooooooor that we cant Afford to at least calm their nerves?
or is it a crime to represent Nigeria

whats even more annoying is the staememnt of the red barret man
coming out to say you didn't expect them to will?

ok was there no budget sports at the beginning of the year?

didn't they know from January that this game will come up?

ok what of the annual grant from FIFA to Nigeria's football

ok what of the pay given to participating countries

cant somebody think well and get some thing to at least pacify these girls

for crying out loud this is there career and livelihood

oh you want them to become prostitute they will still be carried by the politicians' haba

enough is enough

Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by DonCortino: 11:02am On Dec 14, 2016
2dugged:
my bad,only replied based on your question, my apologies, you know say every body blood dey hot these days, nor vex

No wahala.
Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by danmasani101: 11:41am On Dec 14, 2016
Businessideas:
N11.5million per player in this recession period is a bit too much. If they win World Cup nko? Whoever promised them N11.5million as bonus is out to embarrass this government

Zombie....when will you have sense

The money is too much for winning a tournament but N270 million to cut grass in IDP camp by FG is ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by pedrilo: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
yet osinbajo, a pastor is the vice president of this country! is dis fair? didnt the bible say a worker is entitled to his wages? ok oh
Re: Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 15, 2016
DonCortino:

No wahala.
to answer your question, his comment on the kitchen and other room revealed his true orientation about women and where they should be, him including women in his cabinet is just to fulfill all righteousness,it doesn't change his perception about women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Kehinde Is Dead / Ecuador Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (1 - 2) On 29th Nov 2022 / Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.