Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,462 members, 7,861,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Davido's Daughter, Tiwa Savage's Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Daughter, Tiwa Savage's Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party (2047 Views)

Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives / Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? / Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Daughter, Tiwa Savage's Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by MxtaMichealz(m): 12:40am On Dec 14, 2016
Davido's baby mama, Sophia Momodu
shared these photos of her daughter
Imade, Tiwa's son Jamil, Jude Okoye's
daughter Emma, and Paul Okoye's son
Andre playing at their school's end of
year party.

http://thearticleng..com/2016/12/davidos-daughter-tiwa-savages-son-and.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, fynestboi, seun, ishilove

Re: Davido's Daughter, Tiwa Savage's Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by BossLadyF(f): 12:56am On Dec 14, 2016
Where's Jamil?
Re: Davido's Daughter, Tiwa Savage's Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by MxtaMichealz(m): 1:10am On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Davido's Daughter, Tiwa Savage's Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by Omudia11: 5:17am On Dec 14, 2016
Cool
Re: Davido's Daughter, Tiwa Savage's Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by Nixiepie(f): 5:36am On Dec 14, 2016
Only the rich associates with the rich nice

. them no knw poverty at all cheesy

This Davido's daughter sha too resemble her popsy
Re: Davido's Daughter, Tiwa Savage's Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by veekid(m): 5:44am On Dec 14, 2016
So Jamal is the one that snapped the photo @OP
Re: Davido's Daughter, Tiwa Savage's Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by SolexxBarry(m): 6:27am On Dec 14, 2016
Imade is now fair,she use to be dark skinned undecided
Re: Davido's Daughter, Tiwa Savage's Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by GoggleB(m): 6:36am On Dec 14, 2016
SolexxBarry:
Imade is now fair,she use to be dark skinned undecided
Maybe she too don come your house to buy bobrisky bleaching products..
Mofo

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Tiwa Savage's Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by GoggleB(m): 6:37am On Dec 14, 2016
veekid:
So Jamal is the one that snapped the photo @OP
Sorry oo.. Your phone no dey load complete picture?
Or you dey manage data couz of recession..
Re: Davido's Daughter, Tiwa Savage's Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by SolexxBarry(m): 6:42am On Dec 14, 2016
GoggleB:
Maybe she too don come your house to buy bobrisky bleaching products.. Mofo
Y r u pained bro,I only stated the fact,take it or leave it
Re: Davido's Daughter, Tiwa Savage's Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by GoggleB(m): 6:47am On Dec 14, 2016
SolexxBarry:

Y r u pained bro,I only stated the fact,take it or leave it
Fact nkwa?? Be brain is on pause mode... Maybe it wud be unfrozen after 30days
Re: Davido's Daughter, Tiwa Savage's Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by SolexxBarry(m): 6:54am On Dec 14, 2016
GoggleB:

Fact nkwa?? Be brain is on pause mode... Maybe it wud be unfrozen after 30days

Haha,now I c y u r dis pained,MMM is killing bro,I believe a transformer hug would be advisable,its fast and furious
Re: Davido's Daughter, Tiwa Savage's Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by LilTyRoNe: 7:40am On Dec 14, 2016
Still looking for the jamil all am seeing here is "jam,jam"
Re: Davido's Daughter, Tiwa Savage's Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by GoggleB(m): 8:01am On Dec 14, 2016
SolexxBarry:

Haha,now I c y u r dis pained,MMM is killing bro,I believe a transformer hug would be advisable,its fast and furious
Lol... Am not into it man...
I warned people sef against any ponzi scheme..
Re: Davido's Daughter, Tiwa Savage's Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by 9jaCelebsVids: 8:10am On Dec 14, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Viral Short Man Wedding Photo That Got People Talking / Nicki Minaj Trolls Fans With A Fake Pregnancy Photo / Kemi Olunloyo Facial Transformation That Has Got People Talking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.