Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. (49965 Views)

Indian Lady Leads 7 Man Robbery Gang In Lagos (pictured) / Four Man Robbery Gang Busted By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos / Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by JohnieWalker(m): 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
doctorofgirls:
Am a graduate of uniben and I say well done
Yu Neva gree well o...
Dat buka 5 woman beans dey still worry yu
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by gudluckgreat(m): 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
themosthigh:
benin too don mess up, let the devil win so that He can end this world already and lock up Christ in the bottomless pit.
Jehovah is managing this world poorly and if there was a senate or board of directors, they would have sacked him.
How can you be all powerful and all knowing with no equal and the world is still so bleeped up?
I have decided to join lucifer and fight jehovah on Armageddon and end this tyranny forever.
Anybody that insults me shall be possessed and dealt with by lucifer and he who likes my post shall be given all the wealth he desire and he who shares it shall have all his heart desires plus abundant wealth.
Take this message to jehovah, the end of his bulshit is coming very soon.

You will make a good comedian grin grin

2 Likes

Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by Davidbelove: 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
nemesis has caught up with him...
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by yankeypha: 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
Any one man show thief is very deadly, I saw one around abulado satilite town, he cover his face, carry AK. He kill one man that come out from bank, all the police there run pass us, he escape very peacefully.
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by lonelydora: 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
Churchillsaug:
I dnt knw how to give hundred likes, I could've given u. Those guys collected my coprative money, (280k) my samsung open and close blade that time in 2007, I was begging them for JUST my sim because my exam number was in it, they hit something on my head and when I woke up the following day, I found myself inside that smelling 7up canal along Ikosi road, Ketu with a broken neck. I stand with jungle justice even if my own person is involved

Sorry for your lost. Those guys are wicked

1 Like

Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by Sammieeee: 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
StupidAfonjas:
Am just looking tongue. Death to the criminals. tongue

AFONJAS QUOTE ME AND DIE grin
undecided
StupidAfonjas:

You are as dumb as your tribe
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by xolomonstrides(m): 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
SonofHim:
One-man robbery squad, Michael who terrorized students and residents of Ekosodin Community behind UNIBEN meets his waterloo tonight.

Attempts to resuscitate him failed. He died of shock from excessive blood loss from gunshot injuries.

As he lay down dying and begging for help I just though of all his victims who had also begged for mercy and had received no mercy and the many opportunities was provided to turn around and become a better person.

Op how did you know he is a robber, was he caught in the act? Who shot him? Who witnessed the shooting or robbery?
All this half stories on NAIRALAND has to stop!

Well, I would not blame you much but the Nigerians who would comment on any thing without asking questions. Someone would just wake up in the morning, post a pics of a dead man and say he is a thief, without any further insight . Nigerians would begin to comment" good for him" not knowing whether the op has murdered someone and say he is a robber. What I am saying is this, post creators should always give a full story so that rational minds would give a rational judgement. And people should always ask rational questions. Instead of acting like we are some uneducated zombies. Later we go dey Blame media for bad journalism

2 Likes

Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by rocknation62(m): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
blackjah:
hall 3 ari boys heheheh
hall 3 boys na una dey disturb hall 2 giirls na
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by sleekjosh01(m): 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
themosthigh:
benin too don mess up, let the devil win so that He can end this world already and lock up Christ in the bottomless pit.
Jehovah is managing this world poorly and if there was a senate or board of directors, they would have sacked him.
How can you be all powerful and all knowing with no equal and the world is still so bleeped up?
I have decided to join lucifer and fight jehovah on Armageddon and end this tyranny forever.
Anybody that insults me shall be possessed and dealt with by lucifer and he who likes my post shall be given all the wealth he desire and he who shares it shall have all his heart desires plus abundant wealth.

,yo case is severe and very rare i think u nid jesus more..yo lucifer is a brainless bigot and please tell him i said he is stupid cus he cnt do a thing to me and please do try to take yo drugs always

2 Likes

Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by francisbiz: 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
themosthigh:

No be everything them they take play.
Just as dem go don tell the robber, e no hear.
Guy them no dey use penniss dey test cutlass medicine.
I don't know how many times you have accosted your biological father that way.
Anyway he is a mercifull GOD, just just hide somewhere kneel and say
'LORD I DID NOT KNOW WHAT ENTERED ME, I KNEW NOT WHAT I WAS DOING, FORGIVE ME. LORD OF MERCY AND COMPASSION DO NOT VISIT MY INIQUITY UPON MY FAMILY. SHOW ME MERCY FATHER, FORGIVE ME , IN JESUS NAME.'

Finish, or else JEHOVAH'S Anger will will hit you.

2 Likes

Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by Cvesta(m): 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
blackjah:
hall 3 ari boys heheheh

The tales of the notorious ninja caused both Terror and Comedy
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by xolomonstrides(m): 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ask your self how many people commented before the confirmation?

This same attitude is common even in our day to day lives. We never ever ask questions. The response was not a request for proof but an admonition to the op and future creator of posts
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by samx4real(m): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
themosthigh:

You need to watch Bruse Almighty or You watch too much cartoons
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by WINDSOW(m): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
themosthigh:

Bros, ur mumu ripe!!!!

2 Likes

Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
now wat his gain?
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by Rozaystunna(m): 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
micfoley:
HMMMMM another case of jungle justice
youer just too stupid
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by FSMs: 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
blackjah:
yes I do, and in what sense if every tom Dick and harry has guns? it would just promote deaths everywhere, just the fulani herdsmen ow. sef we dey shout
This shows that you don't because if you do ull know that a licence has to be given b4 you are allowed to wield a Gun!
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by Mavelshee(m): 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
Churchillsaug:
I dnt knw how to give hundred likes, I could've given u. Those guys collected my coprative money, (280k) my samsung open and close blade that time in 2007, I was begging them for JUST my sim because my exam number was in it, they hit something on my head and when I woke up the following day, I found myself inside that smelling 7up canal along Ikosi road, Ketu with a broken neck. I stand with jungle justice even if my own person is involved

OMG....they tot u werr dead!!

1 Like

Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by Mavelshee(m): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
xolomonstrides:

Op how did you know he is a robber, was he caught in the act? Who shot him? Who witnessed the shooting or robbery?

Well, I would not blame you much but the Nigerians who would comment on any thing without asking questions. Someone would just wake up in the morning, post a pics of a dead man and say he is a thief, without any further insight . Nigerians would begin to comment" good for him" not knowing whether the op has murdered someone and say he is a robber. What I am saying is this, post creators should always give a full story so that rational minds would give a rational judgement. And people should always ask rational questions. Instead of acting like we are some uneducated zombies. Later we go dey Blame media for bad journalism

Bro u have been noticed ooO.....next time just ignore....

1 Like

Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by jidxin(m): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
StupidAfonjas:

now I just did....just grow up u aint a kid no more.... live nd let live
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by blackjah(m): 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
FSMs:

This shows that you don't because if you do ull know that a licence has to be given b4 you are allowed to wield a Gun!
so with licence you know we don't keep good records in Nigeria, do you really live in Nigeria sef;?
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by xolomonstrides(m): 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mavelshee:

Bro u have been noticed ooO.....next time just ignore....
Thanks bro
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by blackjah(m): 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
Cvesta:

The tales of the notorious ninja caused both Terror and Comedy
funny to you that heareth but terror to you that is recieving
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by blackjah(m): 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
rocknation62:
hall 3 boys na una dey disturb hall 2 giirls na
hahahah, see nigga
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by kenoz(m): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
Everyday for the thief...
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by FSMs: 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
blackjah:
so with licence you know we don't keep good records in Nigeria, do you really live in Nigeria sef;?
What do you thinks it takes to get a license? You think say na beans?
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by Simoneblosson(m): 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
xolomonstrides:

Bros, It happened just behind my Lodge, they were four, the rest escaped he was the only one caught and shot, he was also left at the scene for about 1hour while the vigilante waited for the police, I think it was the police who eventually took him to the hospital where he eventually died

1 Like

Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by d33types: 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
rocknation62:
EKOSODIN...WHERE THINGS THEY HAPPEN. I REMEMBER MY DAYS IN UNIBEN (EKOSODIN),YOU WILL HEAR NAME LIKE NINJA MAN,HE SHOOTS UR YANSH...THANK GOD FOR SEEING ME TRU. CLICK LIKE IF YOU STAYED IN EKOSODIN AND SHARE IF YOU STAYED IN SCHOOL HOSTEL. (HALL 1,2,3,4 AND 5)
Ninjaman is the same person as one man squad
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by Simoneblosson(m): 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
Oktoberfest:
Fac of educ
Walahi, Faculty of Edu
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by d33types: 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
fkdmods:

Anyone else see the hyperbole in the headline? It's like Nigerians go to school nowadays just to sign an attendance register. One man-Robbery-Squad. Really? How does one person become a squad? Nigerians and English are like oil and water. They don't mix.
One man squad was his nickname because he robbed streets alone, without gang members
Mr I too know

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car / Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video) / Man Goes Unclad To Resist Arrest By LASTMA Officials In Lagos. His Boxers Seized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.