Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Unbeliveable But Truth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unbeliveable But Truth (693 Views)

The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives / When Is The Best Time To Tell An Adopted Child The Truth About His Parentage? / Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbeliveable But Truth by Uncleibu(m): 11:59am On Nov 14, 2009
A man made love to her step dugther and the girl got pregnant after some months the mother of the girl noticed that her dugther was pregnant and she asked the girl who is responsible for it the girl said that it is her step father the woman did not belive her then she waited for her husband to come back from work as the man comes back from work the woman told him what her dugther said saying that he is responsible for the pregnancy that she is carrying the man now said to his wife that he only did it once and that is all the wife was shocked and she fainted and they tried and revive her back but she was still not her self and after some weeks the woman died of hypertention and the worst part of the story is that the wife of the man has a child of five month old in her hand before she died and her dugther is also pregnant for her husband.
So the question now is what will the man do to the 8weeks pregnant and the five month old baby which his wife delivered for him
Re: Unbeliveable But Truth by iice(f): 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2009
People who don't know their boundaries.
Re: Unbeliveable But Truth by Fhemmmy: 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2009
The man has a problem and need to get her brain check.
Re: Unbeliveable But Truth by coolier(f): 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2009
The daughter will take over from her mum, looking after her stepfather, her half sibling and her own unborn child!  grin
Re: Unbeliveable But Truth by Fhemmmy: 12:30am On Nov 16, 2009
^^^ i think it is more sad than being funny
Re: Unbeliveable But Truth by coolier(f): 12:37am On Nov 16, 2009
Fhemmmy:

^^^ i think it is more sad than being funny

Is that not what is going to happen?
Re: Unbeliveable But Truth by Fhemmmy: 2:39am On Nov 16, 2009
^^^ i know jare my dear, but i just cant get over the whole scenario . . . . so pathetic

(1) (Reply)

Buying Assets For The Family / Newly-wed, 61, Jumped To Her Death From Church Tower After Hiding £25,000 Debt / Seven Years Of Barrenness; Got Pregnant Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.