Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Robbers Who Robbed Basket Mouth Confess How They Carried Out The Act Successfull - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Who Robbed Basket Mouth Confess How They Carried Out The Act Successfull (709 Views)

Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police / CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Who Robbed Basket Mouth Confess How They Carried Out The Act Successfull by Samkoyeh1: 9:35am On Dec 14, 2016
More than two months after popular comedian, Bright Okpocha, AKA Basketmouth, was robbed in his home at Lekki, Lagos, the police have apprehended the suspects and paraded them before journalists at the Lagos State Police Command headquarters, Ikeja.

The leader of the three-man gang who attacked Basketmouth, 24-year-old Chibuzor Ugwu, explained that they simply stumbled on the comedian’s house during their robbery spree on December 7
Ugwu, an Enugu State indigene living in Anambra State but came to Lagos regularly on the sole mission of carrying out robberies, explained that he was an internet fraudster for three years before he ventured into robbery.
He said, “Anytime I came to Lagos, I took my gang to vandalise vehicles and steal auto parts. We normally targetted Toyota and Honda vehicles.

http://url2it.com/elkisc

1 Like

Re: Robbers Who Robbed Basket Mouth Confess How They Carried Out The Act Successfull by hushshinani(m): 9:42am On Dec 14, 2016
tifi tifi no gud ooo
Re: Robbers Who Robbed Basket Mouth Confess How They Carried Out The Act Successfull by YhungPablo(m): 9:44am On Dec 14, 2016
k
Re: Robbers Who Robbed Basket Mouth Confess How They Carried Out The Act Successfull by rusher14: 9:51am On Dec 14, 2016
Funny looking left eye.

From yahoo yahoo to armed robbery progressing to kidnapping.

Leaving your vicinity for another state with the sole purpose of causing mayhem.

Please lock these criminasl up for 30 years.

They'll never amount to anything.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Who Robbed Basket Mouth Confess How They Carried Out The Act Successfull by Ayloaded04: 10:59am On Dec 14, 2016
Wondering what next he would have ventured to after kidnapping. Some of those sharing our national cake might ha also threaded this path

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigeria Police Officers Promoted For Rejecting $21 Million Bribe / Suicide!!? See What Happens When U Kill Urself / My Wife Collects The Ransom From My Victims For Me’ – Evans Lagos Notorious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.