Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,159 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

fghj - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / fghj (47016 Views)

Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? / Buhari Appoints Technocrats From The SS,SE And Politicians From SW / Dr Bashir Gwandu Blessing Or A Curse To Northern Technocrats ???. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: fghj by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
orimsamsam:
here is another link

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/top-10-nigerian-markets-and-products-that-make-each-popular.202004/

GTBank list

Onitsha Market, Anambra State

This is one of the largest markets in West Africa. You are assured that you are getting any kind of product you need at an affordable rate. People from different parts of the country would always visit this market for their business transactions.
-
http://635.gtbank.com/2015/02/ten-popular-markets-in-nigeria/#sthash.yI7mJKET.dpuf

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: fghj by laudate: 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
Noblecx:
See Bro, I understand how you feel bc I've been in that position before.
To be a minority in one's state can be devastating at times and equally frustrating , but chill Bro... The young they say shall grow. Be strong cheesy

You know what? wink I thought you were an adult, but it is obvious that you are not one because you have chosen to resort to lies, cheap propaganda and sheer conjecture. Your brother claimed Access Bank was owned by an Igbo man. I set the records straight. And that fact is now hurting you really badly, because you wanted me to corroborate your lies. That is why you have now resorted to using a deceitful brush in your bid to classify me as an Edo person. Sorry, it just ain't working. cheesy Let me give you a clue, there are over 150 tribes in Nigeria. I am from one of the minority tribes, but sorry, I am NOT an Edo/Bini person, even though you are so desperate to make me one! grin

For the very last time, provide proof to show that Laudate is an Edo person, or else it may never be well with you.

5 Likes

Re: fghj by orimsamsam(m): 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
laudate:

Oh, now you want to start splitting hairs, ba? Standard markets vs. local markets, is your new angle? What is the criteria that qualifies a market to be called a standard market, please? So the markets in Lagos are not standard markets, in your own opinion? Alaba market, Alade market, Idumota, Tejuosho market etc., are not standard markets, according to you? shocked

Eleganza has factories in Oregun Billingsway area of Ikeja, as well as in Orile-Iganmu, Ajao Estate, Ibeju-Lekki (which I have visited personally) which sits on several hectares of land on the way to the Free Trade Zone. It is where the bulk of their manufacturing operations is now being carried out.

Oga, enter the place and do your research, biko! undecided
don't mind them. They badmouth other people investment but praise there own. He Onitsha market is the biggest we refuted that, and here he is with another theory about local and standard market. Obiano photography should not be taking seriously

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: fghj by Noblecx: 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
See you guys later Abeg no carry this thing for mind.. Igbo still rules smiley
Me just catching some fun...
But if you like quench I no care...
Laudate, Pele you where only caught in a crossfire, thanks for giving me most of the fun...
You and afonjas should right now cheesy.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: fghj by orimsamsam(m): 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
post=51960703:

GTBank list

This is one of the largest markets in West Africa. You are assured that you are getting any kind of product you need at an affordable rate. People from different parts of the country would always visit this market for their business transactions.
-
http://635.gtbank.com/2015/02/ten-popular-markets-in-nigeria/#sthash.yI7mJKET.dpuf

1 Like

Re: fghj by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
orimsamsam:
don't mind them. They badmouth other people investment but praise there own. He Onitsha market is the biggest we refuted that, and here he is with another theory about local and standard market. Obiano photography should not be taking seriously

Yoruba bank done confirm grin grin those on ground not E-rat that doesn't know outside their region

-

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: fghj by laudate: 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
Noblecx:
Laudate, Pele you where only caught in a crossfire, thanks for giving me most of the fun...

You know something, your childish antics and your deceitful tendencies always end up killing any viable points you wish to make. Anyway, nobody can expect anything better from you or your ilk because of your lies and cheap propaganda. Ịsī ạsị nà-èbutù mmadù. sad

5 Likes

Re: fghj by Swahili0(f): 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
Noblecx:

alot of pain in Afonja heart rite now grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: fghj by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
orimsamsam:

Popular Markets In Nigeria
There are a number of markets that attract a large number of people for various reasons where people can buy - See more at: http://635.gtbank.com/2015/02/ten-popular-markets-in-nigeria/#sthash.yI7mJKET.dpuf

Nigeria is West Africa’s largest market with great potential to be a main driver of regional integration considering its population. Nigeria now has the largest economy in Africa and a great potential for its services and manufacturing sectors.

There are alot of reasons why people naturally go to different markets. In Nigeria, there are so many markets that attract a huge number of people , where you can virtually buy anything at relatively good prices as well as get quality items. Naturally, people go to various markets for different reasons and in Nigeria, there are a number of markets that attract a large number of people for various reasons. Like in Lagos for instance,there are many big markets where people can buy their goods at relatively good prices as well as get quality items.

We have listed some markets that you can visit in Nigeria that are big and designed to make shopping easy and affordable for you.

Alaba International Market, Lagos State

If there is one market that would be ringing in your ears when you are in Lagos is Alaba International market. This is the home to the biggest electronic products in the country. There is hardly an electronic device that you would miss here.

Idumota Market, Lagos State

Idumota Market is one of the oldest markets in Lagos state. From 6.am till 5 pm, there is always activities that seem unending in the market. It is sort of Nollywood market place because most movie distributors and dealers are based here.

Mile 12 market

This market is generally known as the hot-bed and most cost effective marketplace for farm produce and food stuffs. Yaba jointly referred to as Tejuosho Market had really been transformed into an ultra-modern market. With large scale reconstruction, this once-dirty market now wears a new and trendy look.

Computer village

Just as the name implies is a big market that deals primarily on the purchase and sale of computer wares. Business here includes bulk sales as well as retails in both softwares and hardwares of PCs, mobile phones and their accessories.

Oshodi

Known for its rowdiness and giant size is Nigeria’s second largest market. Prices of commodities in this market are also relatively cheap.

Onyingbo (White sand)

This market located in the mainland Yaba axis along with its sister market at Iddo. It is a transit purpose between Lagos and a range of Northern states, although not as low cost as Ketu Market, oyingbo market has a variety of affordable commodities mainly foodstuff and livestock.

Alade Market, Ikeja

This market is an upscale market unlike other markets mentioned here, Alade market is a home for everything glamorous and trendy. It is not an all comers’ district. It is presumed to be exclusively for just the “Haves’’

Ariaria international Market, Aba, Abia State

It is called the China of Africa. This is where you would see a lot of replicas of a lot of products ranging from fashion to home items, that are mostly seen in every market in Nigeria and Africa, it is one market that may get you missing because of its large land mass.

The Kurmi Market, Kano State

Kano has one of the biggest market in Nigeria called the Kurmi Market, founded by Muhammad Rumfa, a King of Kano, in the 15th century. The market has also lent its name to a football team.

The Oja-Oba/Orita Merin Market, Ibadan, Oyo State

This market is also called The King’s Market and it is one of the biggest foodstuffs markets in the ancient city of Ibadan.

Jos Main Market, Plateau State

Jos main market is known as the largest indoor market in the whole of West Africa. Beautifully arranged and designed to give you what you want to buy without walking aimlessly for a long time.

Ogbete Main Market, Enugu State

You would love to visit this Coal city market that has become the home to ladies who would want to save a lot of money when buying things for their family. It is the biggest market in Enugu.

New market, Aba, Abia State

Apart from Ariaria international Market, New Market is another big market that would always attract thousands of sellers and buyers every day including Sundays.

Bodija Market

This is a very popular market in Ibadan and offers you a lot of things at a very affordable rate.

Four Major outlets for latest fabrics

When you think of fashion and trendy fabrics, the various Lagos Island textile markets are there to offer costumers everything from fabrics to accessories all year round. Balogun, Dosumu, Breadfruit and Kosoko Markets all located on Lagos Island are the homes and major outlets where you can get genuine and quality types of fabrics ranging from Lace materials, Jacquard, Voile and Guinea brocade. Voile lace, Swiss lace, French lace, Polished lace are sold in large volumes[/b].

- See more at: http://635.gtbank.com/2015/02/ten-popular-markets-in-nigeria/#sthash.yI7mJKET.dpuf

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: fghj by laudate: 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
Swahili0:

Let me spread my mat here, very well.... wink My zobo, kunu, groundnut and popcorn are sitting next to me. I am waiting for one of those Yoruba boys to give you an answer to this comment. In fact, one of them is coming here to call you an Osu and provide us with the real definition shortly... cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: fghj by Swahili0(f): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
so much pain here ooooo grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: fghj by Godprotectigbo2(f): 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
oh my God ................ofonja are in pain ooooo tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: fghj by orimsamsam(m): 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
post=51960852:

Yoruba bank done confirm grin grin those on ground not E-rat that doesn't know outside their region

-
d link u sent didn't say Onitsha market is the biggest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: fghj by omofunaab(m): 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lol , you are arguing about markets.. We know you guys are market people na.. Igbos are traders while yorubas are business men.

Lol, imagine onitsha markets. When people are talking about international free trade zones

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: fghj by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
orimsamsam:
d link u sent didn't say Onitsha market is the biggest
Go through their list and tell me another market in Nigeria they name the largest in West Africa

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: fghj by orimsamsam(m): 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
post=51960950:

Popular Markets In Nigeria
There are a number of markets that attract a large number of people for various reasons where people can buy - See more at: http://635.gtbank.com/2015/02/ten-popular-markets-in-nigeria/#sthash.yI7mJKET.dpuf

Nigeria is West Africa’s largest market with great potential to be a main driver of regional integration considering its population. Nigeria now has the largest economy in Africa and a great potential for its services and manufacturing sectors.

There are alot of reasons why people naturally go to different markets. In Nigeria, there are so many markets that attract a huge number of people , where you can virtually buy anything at relatively good prices as well as get quality items. Naturally, people go to various markets for different reasons and in Nigeria, there are a number of markets that attract a large number of people for various reasons. Like in Lagos for instance,there are many big markets where people can buy their goods at relatively good prices as well as get quality items.

We have listed some markets that you can visit in Nigeria that are big and designed to make shopping easy and affordable for you.

Alaba International Market, Lagos State

If there is one market that would be ringing in your ears when you are in Lagos is Alaba International market. This is the home to the biggest electronic products in the country. There is hardly an electronic device that you would miss here.

Idumota Market, Lagos State

Idumota Market is one of the oldest markets in Lagos state. From 6.am till 5 pm, there is always activities that seem unending in the market. It is sort of Nollywood market place because most movie distributors and dealers are based here.

Mile 12 market

This market is generally known as the hot-bed and most cost effective marketplace for farm produce and food stuffs. Yaba jointly referred to as Tejuosho Market had really been transformed into an ultra-modern market. With large scale reconstruction, this once-dirty market now wears a new and trendy look.

Computer village

Just as the name implies is a big market that deals primarily on the purchase and sale of computer wares. Business here includes bulk sales as well as retails in both softwares and hardwares of PCs, mobile phones and their accessories.

Oshodi

Known for its rowdiness and giant size is Nigeria’s second largest market. Prices of commodities in this market are also relatively cheap.

Onyingbo (White sand)

This market located in the mainland Yaba axis along with its sister market at Iddo. It is a transit purpose between Lagos and a range of Northern states, although not as low cost as Ketu Market, oyingbo market has a variety of affordable commodities mainly foodstuff and livestock.

Alade Market, Ikeja

This market is an upscale market unlike other markets mentioned here, Alade market is a home for everything glamorous and trendy. It is not an all comers’ district. It is presumed to be exclusively for just the “Haves’’

Ariaria international Market, Aba, Abia State

It is called the China of Africa. This is where you would see a lot of replicas of a lot of products ranging from fashion to home items, that are mostly seen in every market in Nigeria and Africa, it is one market that may get you missing because of its large land mass.

The Kurmi Market, Kano State

Kano has one of the biggest market in Nigeria called the Kurmi Market, founded by Muhammad Rumfa, a King of Kano, in the 15th century. The market has also lent its name to a football team.

The Oja-Oba/Orita Merin Market, Ibadan, Oyo State

This market is also called The King’s Market and it is one of the biggest foodstuffs markets in the ancient city of Ibadan.

Jos Main Market, Plateau State

Jos main market is known as the largest indoor market in the whole of West Africa. Beautifully arranged and designed to give you what you want to buy without walking aimlessly for a long time.

Ogbete Main Market, Enugu State

You would love to visit this Coal city market that has become the home to ladies who would want to save a lot of money when buying things for their family. It is the biggest market in Enugu.

New market, Aba, Abia State

Apart from Ariaria international Market, New Market is another big market that would always attract thousands of sellers and buyers every day including Sundays.

Bodija Market

This is a very popular market in Ibadan and offers you a lot of things at a very affordable rate.

Four Major outlets for latest fabrics

When you think of fashion and trendy fabrics, the various Lagos Island textile markets are there to offer costumers everything from fabrics to accessories all year round. Balogun, Dosumu, Breadfruit and Kosoko Markets all located on Lagos Island are the homes and major outlets where you can get genuine and quality types of fabrics ranging from Lace materials, Jacquard, Voile and Guinea brocade. Voile lace, Swiss lace, French lace, Polished lace are sold in large volumes[/b].

- See more at: http://635.gtbank.com/2015/02/ten-popular-markets-in-nigeria/#sthash.yI7mJKET.dpuf
obiano photography u go school naw. The writer decided to use the sentence one of the biggest market in westAfrica and he decided to say bodija market is a popular market in Ibadan. Becos the writer use popular market in Ibadan doesn't mean bodija market is not one of the biggest market in west Africa it just the writer choice of words

1 Like

Re: fghj by Godprotectigbo2(f): 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
ofonjas are weeping rite now cool cool cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: fghj by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
omofunaab:
Lol , you are arguing about markets.. We know you guys are market people na.. Igbos are traders while yorubas are business men.

Lol, imagine onitsha markets. When people are talking about international free trade zones

Igbos are topping in education
Igbos are topping in innovation
Igbos are topping in indigenous industries
Igbos are topping in commerce

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: fghj by Godprotectigbo2(f): 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
i just need ofonjas technocrats

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: fghj by orimsamsam(m): 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
post=51961415:

Go through their list and tell me another market in Nigeria they name the largest in West Africa
I don die. Obiano photography does not know the difference between one of the largest and the largest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: fghj by ThumbzTNA(m): 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
Swahili0:

Aswear. They don enter obituary mode. #CryAllNight

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: fghj by omofunaab(m): 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
post=51961486:

Igbos are topping in education
Igbos are topping in innovation
Igbos are topping in indigenous industries
Igbos are topping in commerce

Igbos are far behind in education
Igbos are far behind in commerce
Igbo are still far behind in the number of industries.
Igbos are almost there in terms of innovation.

See what is new to igbos is old to yorubas.

Most of you don't know we have many indigenous industries in ogun state premier paints, honey well etc

Am talking about industries featured on the Nigerian stock exchange and not all these ozubulu billionaire nonsense you guys like showing us

6 Likes

Re: fghj by Godprotectigbo2(f): 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
omofunaab:

Igbos are far behind in education

Most of you don't know we have many indigenous industries in ogun state premier paints, honey well etc

Am talking about industries featured on the Nigerian stock exchange and not all these ozubulu billionaire nonsense you guys like showing us

grin grin grin grin grin Afonjas u guys are at back were una belong before the civil war

igbos will continue be ahead of u people grin grin grin cool cool cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: fghj by Godprotectigbo2(f): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

Aswear. They don enter obituary mode. #CryAllNight

the should list there technocrats.....since then they have entered ghost mode....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: fghj by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
Beautiful Igbo grin

3 Likes

Re: fghj by orimsamsam(m): 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
00laleyedavid:
Beautiful Igbo grin
abeg u wan kill dem. See has hair full breast

1 Like

Re: fghj by Ilovemystate: 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
omofunaab:

[s]Igbos are far behind in education

Am talking about industries featured on the Nigerian stock exchange and not all these ozubulu billionaire nonsense you guys like showing us [/s]
You are jealous of Obijackson grin grin

Just Anambra list the ones I can remember

Anambra billionaires

*Sir Emeka Offor CEO Chrom Energy, Enugu disco etc.

*ORANU CHIDUME Krisoral Group

*Dr ABC Orjiakor CEO Seplat Plc, Neimith pharmaceuticals etc.

*Engr Ernest Azudialu CEO Nestoil, Century power generation, Smile Network, director Julius beger plc etc.

* Arthur Eze CEO Altlas Oranto petrolum

*. Ex Gov Peter Obi Chairman of Next International Nigeria Ltd, then Chairman and Director of Guardian Express Mortgage Bank Ltd, Guardian Express Bank Plc, Future View Securities Ltd, Paymaster Nigeria Ltd, Chams Nigeria Ltd, Data Corp Ltd and Card Centre Ltd, Chairman of Fidelity Bank PLC etc.

* Andy Uba politician, Oil merchant

* Cos Maduka CEO Coscharies motors, Abro motor products, Coched farm etc.

*Emma Bishop Okonknwo CEO Ekulo group

* Clement Ibeto CEO Ibeto group, Cement, Oil Merchant, Motor products, Real Estate, Farm and Hotels.

*Ifeanyi Uba Capital Oil, Authority newspaper etc

*Chief (Dr.) Alexander Chika Okafor CEO Chicason group, AZ oil.

*Innocent Chukwuma Innoson Motors, Innoson plastics etc.

* Godwin Ezeemo

*Nicolas Ukachukwu CEO SNECOU Group of Companies Limited

*SIR. Daniel Chukwudoze Dozzy Oil

* Sir. Nath Okechukwu Chairman Inter-bau Construction Ltd

* HRH. Igwe Alfred Achebe Obi of Onitsha Chairman Daimon bank and unilever Plc.

*Sir Emeka Okwuosa Chairaman Oil serve group, Ekcel Farms Ltd

* Nnetochukwu Azubuike Oil merchant, Genesis hotel and Genesis deluxe and cinemas

* Joseph Odumodu CEO May & Baker

*Dr. Godwin Maduka serves as CEO and Medical Director of the Las Vegas Pain Institute & Medical Center, the largest pain treatment center in Nevada

* Chief Poly Emenike Nero Pharmaceutical

* Emma Okonknwo Evans pharmaceutical

* Dr Obiora Anthony Chukwuka Greenlife Pharmaceuticals Limited

*Nnamdi Obi Embassy pharmaceutical

*Mrs. Stella Okoli Emzor pharmaceutical

* Nkechi Obi. Tchno oil

* Ben Anakwe NIPCO oil,

* Stella Odua Former aviation minister, CEO SPG Oil and Gas

* Dame Felicia Okoli CEO Armak group of companies

* Uju Ifejika CEO Britannia-U

* Enukeme Linus Azubuike Chairman Tonimas Group

* Obiajulu Uzodike Cutix wire plc

* Chigioke Anumoka Chairman Cotech and Tummy tummy. noodles

* Chief Paul Okonknwo Pokobros

* Mr. Humphrey Ngonad Ngobros

* Eric Umofia CEO Erisco food, steers the wheel of Africa's biggest tomato paste plant

* Mike Ajegbo Minaj Tv, Cement and real estate

*.Obi Okeke fusion motors LA

*Dr Ifeanyi Okoye Juhel pharmaceutical, Juhel Oil and gas

* Allen Onyema CEO Air peace

Transporter and haulage businesses

.Young shall grow

Chisco group

Ekenedilichukwu trans

GUO Okeke

CN Okoli

Ifeanyichukwu transport

Izuchukwu trans

PN. Omerua

FG. Onyewe

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: fghj by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
How are you Igbos even sure of your genealogies. Most of your fathers are products of sexual violence during the civil war. So most of y'all are actually northerners grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: fghj by Godprotectigbo2(f): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
cry me a river ofonja grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: fghj by Godprotectigbo2(f): 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
00laleyedavid:
How are you Igbos even sure of your genealogies. Most of your father's are products of sexual violence during the civil war. So most of y'all are actually northerners.

look at all these rapist both old and young

rapist , to many broken homes in south west,,,....... high rate of divorce .....high rate of bastards in south west

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: fghj by Godprotectigbo2(f): 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ilovemystate:

You are jealous of Obijackson grin grin

Just Anambra list the ones I can remember

Anambra Business billionaires

[b]
*Sir Emeka Offor CEO Chrom Energy, Enugu disco etc.

*ORANU CHIDUME Krisoral Group

*Dr ABC Orjiakor CEO Seplat Plc, Neimith pharmaceuticals etc.

*Engr Ernest Azudialu CEO Nestoil, Century power generation, Smile Network, director Julius beger plc etc.

* Arthur Eze CEO Altlas Oranto petrolum

*. Ex Gov Peter Obi Chairman of Next International Nigeria Ltd, then Chairman and Director of Guardian Express Mortgage Bank Ltd, Guardian Express Bank Plc, Future View Securities Ltd, Paymaster Nigeria Ltd, Chams Nigeria Ltd, Data Corp Ltd and Card Centre Ltd, Chairman of Fidelity Bank PLC etc.

* Andy Uba politician, Oil merchant

* Cos Maduka CEO Coscharies motors, Abro motor products, Coched farm etc.

*Emma Bishop Okonknwo CEO Ekulo group

* Clement Ibeto CEO Ibeto group, Cement, Oil Merchant, Motor products, Real Estate, Farm and Hotels.

*Ifeanyi Uba Capital Oil, Authority newspaper etc

*Chief (Dr.) Alexander Chika Okafor CEO Chicason group, AZ oil.

*Innocent Chukwuma Innoson Motors etc.

* Godwin Ezeemo

*Nicolas Ukachukwu CEO SNECOU Group of Companies Limited

*SIR. Daniel Chukwudoze Dozzy Oil

* Sir. Nath Okechukwu Chairman Inter-bau Construction Ltd

* HRH. Igwe Alfred Achebe Obi of Onitsha Chairman Daimon bank and unilever Plc.

*Sir Emeka Okwuosa Chairaman Oil serve group, Ekcel Farms Ltd

* Nnetochukwu Azubuike Oil merchant, Genesis hotel and Genesis deluxe and cinemas

* Odumodu CEO May&Baker

*Dr. Godwin Maduka serves as CEO and Medical Director of the Las Vegas Pain Institute & Medical Center, the largest pain treatment center in Nevada

* Chief Poly Emenike Nero Pharmaceutical

*Mrs. Stella Okoli Emzor pharmaceutical

* Nkechi Obi. Tchno oil

* Ben Anakwe NIPCO oil,

* Stella Odua Former aviation minister, CEO SPG Oil and Gas

* Dame Felicia Okoli CEO Armak group of companies

* Uju Ifejika CEO Britannia-U

* Enukeme Linus Azubuike Chairman Tonimas Group

* Obiajulu Uzodike Cutix wire plc

* Chigioke Anumoka Chairman Cotech and Tummy tummy. noodles

* Eric Umofia CEO Erisco food, steers the wheel of Africa's biggest tomato paste plant

* Mike Ajegbo Minaj Tv, Cement and real estate

*. Obi Okeke fusion motors LA

*Dr Ifeanyi Okoye Juhel pharmaceutical, Juhel Oil and gas

* Allen Onyema CEO Air peace

Transporter and haulage businesses

. Young shall grow

Chisco group

Ekenedilichukwu trans

GUO Okeke

CN Okoli

Izuchukwu trans

PN. Omerua

FG. Onyewe[/b]

make una mercy for ofonjas nahhhh bikonu grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Reply)

Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari / Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus / Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.