Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,713 members, 7,837,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Man Collapse On The Crash Of MMM - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Collapse On The Crash Of MMM (811 Views)

Check Out What Led To The Crash Of Ooni Of Ife’s Marriage To Olori Wuraola / Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story / Tiwa Savage Dancing To The Return Of MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Collapse On The Crash Of MMM by mypulus: 9:50am On Dec 14, 2016
The news of MMM crash as caused a man to collapse in Yenagoa the capital of Bayelsa state.
Upon revival at the bar where he was having a drink with friends along Green villa street, Biogbolo, the unknown man keep screaming; "hey, i am finish. I am finishoo i am finish. MMM agbuola mo". meaning MMM has killed me. Despite the friends and others around who tried all they could to calm him down, the man keep on crying aloud.
we later learned that he just provided help (PH) of N800,000 and was expecting to get help (GH) of N1.2million before the scheme crashed

For those of you who don't know what MMM is all about, MMM is a Ponzi scheme an illegal or fradulent online investment scheme where the person or organization running it pays returns 30% to existing investors from capital paid into it by new investors, rather than profit actually earned by the company itself.
http://city-gist..com.ng/2016/12/man-collapse-on-crash-of-mmm.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Download Mp3 P-square Ft. Akon – Bedroom / Download Full Album: Olamide – The Glory / Sad! Man Dies A Day After His Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.