Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos (33114 Views)

Akan Weeks' Banner Spotted In Ghana 3 Months After Uyo Church Building Collapse / Friends Mourn Lady Who Died In Uyo Church Collapse / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos by MrCork: 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
worworgirl:
Old man rest jare

..sweet hat..come backkkand talk to me when you change color..are you lightskin mennn(no oofensse) angry
Re: Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
MrCork:

..sweet hat..come backkkand talk to me when you change color..are you light skin? angry
Papacork, you need a nap
Re: Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos by MrCork: 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
worworgirl:
Papacork, you need a nap

with you? cheesy
Re: Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
MrCork:

with you? cheesy
On the floor
Re: Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos by hahn(m): 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
hamzia:
Such beauty

R I P

May God give d family of d victim d heart to bear the lost AMEM

cry cry cry cry

The same god that sat idly back while they died? undecided

1 Like

Re: Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos by Deicide: 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
nwakaibeya1:
if the LIGHT of God dwells in that Reigners Bible UYO church one or two people would have seen the revelation about the fall because its a major disaster that should have been revealed by God to members and those attending the even as so called men of God and thats why humans must be careful about churches they attend this days if God is in your church major events should be revealed and not only by the overseer or pastor including members should see even who the pastor or prophet is spiritually?Jeremiah 12,10 >.Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness. BORN AGAINS ,have you heard and would you love to hear this truth and revelation in the bible?and who are the pastors and prophets referred to here in Jeremiah 12,10 as we reveal the things unknown before the creation of the world?we are asking you who says thou shall not judge ?because you have never read or been told about John 5,30?why not be wise and know when the messiah has come for your total LIBERATION and grab the opportunity
I have another Explanation Yahweh doesn't Exist Its that Simple... wake up and smell the Akamu..

1 Like

Re: Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos by hahn(m): 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
b3llo:
May God grant him the fortitude to bear his loss. Losing a sister ain't easy.

The same god that stood idly by while she died? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos by hahn(m): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
Every nation has their challenges. Nigeria, though disorganised, challenges you to seek God closely. Christians are people who follow Christ and behave like Christ. Try to read the Gospels about Christ and imitate Him.

The same god that couldn't do anything while all those people died? undecided

1 Like

Re: Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos by Deicide: 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
Orikinla:
Majority of Nigerian churches don't know God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

Only ignorant people follow them.

Luke 14:28 "Suppose one of you wants to build a tower. Won't you first sit down and estimate the cost to see if you have enough money to complete it?
Would you Make this same statement if It was a Mosque That Collapse and people died?

2 Likes

Re: Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos by lozanni(m): 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
Sorry, my brother. I hope she went fast, so as not to suffer much pain. May her Soul rest in peace.
Re: Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos by otemanuduno: 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
sirOrubebe:
RIP sist.

If it's possible for you to return to this world, vehemently, I mean strongly, I say, staunchly reject any attempt to make you come back as a Nigerian. undecided
Nigeria didn't kill her, but the inability of the Holy Sule Spirit to speak to at least one out of the thousands of congregation gathered there about the impending danger is what killed her. Holy Sule Neglects his duties in the real world, but in the books, he is always hyperactive. cool
Re: Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos by otemanuduno: 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
hahn:

The same god that stood idly by while she died? undecided
I even wonder why the Holy Sule Spirit didn't speak beforehand to at least one of the thousands of souls gathered there about the impeding disaster. The Holy Spirit seems idle these days, especially when destruction is involved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos by UuzbaGuuzba: 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
hahn:

The same go that couldn't do anything while all those people died? undecided
What do you want God to do? He has put natural laws in place. God will guide you if you listen to him. If you refuse to listen, he will not force you. At least, this generation is an educated one. We have the ability to foretell events based on calculations from similar events. Are you listening to God or just doing what you like?
Re: Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

look at this person projecting her life's psychological issues on me

I'm criticising your imaginary god because he's the one they were gathered to worship

who's talking immortality? how about they not dying horrible death while worshipping him? is that too much for your god to do? except of course, your Jewish folklore god is imaginary and couldn't do anything as the bars rained down

say something sensible next Time

How many year of your life will you spend criticizing what you define as a fantasy, will you continue until you die or what? Make better use of your time because atheism has nothing to offer you both in life and death so be wise.
Re: Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos by balanceofterror1(m): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

what folly?

when would be the right time to criticise this imaginary god of theirs?

If you bring it up when people are praying to god after a tragedy, you'll be written off as insensitive by many.

If you bring it up when people are simply praying to god to avoid something tragic occurring, you'll get a similar response

If you bring it up when people just make a simple prayer to god, you're an asshole for criticizing someone who is simply praying and not hurting anyone.

If you bring it up when something actually happens because people tried to depend on the power of their god, you'll be written off for trying to exploit a tragedy once again, and be reminded that not all prayer ends in harm.

If you simply bring it up on your own, people will complain about why you're bringing it up at all, as religion is not something to be brought up in polite company

So we're frequently in a peculiar situation where you're expected to avoid challenging religion in every circumstance from idle chit chat to directly responding to religious beliefs directly contributing to someone's death. They don't want it brought up over anything trivial; they don't want it brought up over anything serious; they don't want it brought up at all. The idea that the topic is just being avoided during special circumstances is pure fiction. It's just easier for some people to make the complaint during a tragedy or trivial issue then at other times, but it is always being made.

"God does not exist" but you can't stop talking about Him.
Well, I am still waiting for your thread on the Atheist that traveled to the sun and come back.

1 Like

Re: Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos by hahn(m): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
What do you want God to do? He has put natural laws in place. God will guide you if you listen to him. If you refuse to listen, he will not force you. At least, this generation is an educated one. We have the ability to foretell events based on calculations from similar events. Are you listening to God or just doing what you like?

What a beautiful defense of incompetence you put up there. Keep it up cheesy grin
Re: Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos by balanceofterror1(m): 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
olihilistic:
nobody go see person wey resamble me for church again

Some died in their houses, some in the school/NYSC camps, some on the road, some in the mkt, some in government House, some in hospitals, some in the plane, some in the vehicle, some in the bush etc. What matters is not where, when, how a person dies but the life h/she lived before death.
Re: Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos by lawalosky(m): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
Btruth:
#God!

Alaye lo ma ma yin o oooo Oluwa!
now wen an incident like dis hppnd in Mekka last year presides, was it not disame xtian, that wea making jesting on muslem over it... always claiming de are much perfect dan any other religion,..
Re: Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos by UuzbaGuuzba: 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
hahn:

What a beautiful defense of incompetence you put up there. Keep it up cheesy grin
Who was incompetent? Nigerians are quite ok with defending what is wrong. I bet you one or two persons could fortell that that building will collapse just by looking at it. But many would not listen to them. Nigeria has been in recession since the 80's ever since it changed from N1 to N4 to a Dollar. But we did not take notice or bother to correct our ways. We are too used to doing bad. We think it is normal.
Re: Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos by brojoshua: 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
The population of the world is being destroyed by Death through many things including false Christianity. Others include war, hunger, sickness, corruption in governments, cigarette, alcohol, hard drug, false prophet, etc. Many lives were wasted in T. B. Joshua's church the other time while the people loved, believed in and were running after the false prophets and gathering to deceptive christains gatherings and the worse thing is that people will not learn and many more will still be wasted, it is just a matter of time. My " people " are being destroyed for lack of true faith. And many people of the church are perishing in false Christianity and are perishing eternally and for this I am sorrowful. But then anyone who perishes in false faith perishes of his own choice for the Lord Jesus is in the world saving anyone and all who will believe in Him. He is true to His words.
Re: Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos by hahn(m): 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
Who was incompetent? Nigerians are quite ok with defending what is wrong. I bet you one or two persons could fortell that that building will collapse just by looking at it. But many would not listen to them. Nigeria has been in recession since the 80's ever since it changed from N1 to N4 to a Dollar. But we did not take notice or bother to correct our ways. We are too used to doing bad. We think it is normal.

Exactly. Man should be blamed for their mistakes

And we should also get credit when they get things right

But on another thread is a story of an actor that survived the accident albeit with a neck injury and Christians are there "thanking god" for his life and shouting just how powerful their god is despite all the people that actually died at the accident
Re: Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos by hamzia(m): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
hahn:

The same god that sat idly back while they died? undecided

So what are u trying to say
Re: Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos by hahn(m): 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
hamzia:

So what are u trying to say

The obvious. God is incompetent and it is a waste of time to pray or hope for anything reasonable from it undecided
Re: Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos by hamzia(m): 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
hahn:

The obvious. God is incompetent and it is a waste of time to pray or hope for anything reasonable from it undecided
You have mouth u can say what ever u like
But remember d same God u call incompetent watches over u everyday.. ...and thin. Dat happen.... .happen for a reason.. ..u don't have d right to question u creator.. .U don't
Re: Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos by hahn(m): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
hamzia:

You have mouth u can say what ever u like
But remember d same God u call incompetent watches over u everyday.. ...and thin. Dat happen.... .happen for a reason.. ..u don't have d right to question u creator.. .U don't

So who watches over the people who died in that accident?
Re: Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos by hamzia(m): 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
hahn:

So who watches over the people who died in that accident?
D same God
If I may ask ar u a Christian
Re: Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos by Fourwinds: 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
MrCork:

..is she light skin?
angry
when will u purchase ur "Common Sense"?
Re: Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos by MrCork: 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
Fourwinds:
when will u purchase ur "Common Sense"?

...ok..so for babe to be lightskin is common sense?..right?..bro hav you ever dated light skin chicks in your life...be honest? undecided
Re: Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos by Fourwinds: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
MrCork:

...ok..so for babe to be lightskin is common sense?..right?..bro hav you ever dated light skin chicks in your life...be honest? undecided
can u see d reason y u need to go to d market and purchase "Common Sense"
Re: Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos by MrCork: 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
Fourwinds:
can u see d reason y u need to go to d market and purchase "Common Sense"

son..am in London, I have Moiney(pound sterlin)....you in Nigeria, you hav nada. ..who needs help..You!! (No ofennse) angry
Re: Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos by Fourwinds: 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
MrCork:

son..am in London, I have Moiney(pound sterlin)....you in Nigeria, you hav nada. ..who needs help..You!! (No ofennse) angry
nonsense....child grow up... and appreciate d size of ur te...sticles
Re: Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
worworgirl:
On the floor

The character you are exchanging words with has been on here for almost a decade (according to people) asking for light skin ladies even when the title of the thread has nothing to do with it. It's best you ignore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft / Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue / Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.