Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Photos From Zahra Buhari's Bridal Shower - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Zahra Buhari's Bridal Shower (32688 Views)

More Photos From Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Lavish Wedding / Photos From Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi's Wedding / First Photos Of Zahra Buhari At Her Bridal Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Zahra Buhari's Bridal Shower by Akinz0126(m): 11:34am On Dec 14, 2016
Chai for this recesion period!
Re: Photos From Zahra Buhari's Bridal Shower by teebillz: 11:38am On Dec 14, 2016
This is insensitive to the plight of Nigerians in this recession. Indimi is a billionaire. Agreed. But why not respect the people. This would have been fine if Buhari is not the president.
Re: Photos From Zahra Buhari's Bridal Shower by notoriousbabe: 11:44am On Dec 14, 2016
See where our money has been going. No wonder I can't eat three square meals in a day again.
Re: Photos From Zahra Buhari's Bridal Shower by Jokerman(m): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2016
Is this allow in Islam??
Re: Photos From Zahra Buhari's Bridal Shower by Orikinla(m): 11:47am On Dec 14, 2016
HALLELUJAH!
Celebration in the midst of recession will be my portion in the mighty name JESUS CHRIST or Lord. Amen!
Re: Photos From Zahra Buhari's Bridal Shower by Infamous(m): 11:49am On Dec 14, 2016
dunkem21:
Our president is a billionaire and got such a nice taste kiss

Congratulations to Zahra Indimi cool
Please send me a pm. I can't send anymore pm
Re: Photos From Zahra Buhari's Bridal Shower by Divay22(f): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2016
God help us
Re: Photos From Zahra Buhari's Bridal Shower by jelal007(m): 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
ehie:
lol, we are in an animal farm, where some animals cannot buy one mudu of rice, while the other animals spend billions on luxury bags...yeye dey smell. fighting corruption ko, maga ni
stop being jealous and a hypocrite. Speak like a human being,not an animal. She's marrying a billionaire's son,take ur jealous and senseless self elsewhere abeg.
Re: Photos From Zahra Buhari's Bridal Shower by BeauHomme: 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
And who's funding all these lavish we've been seeing?! The Indimis or the Buharis? Seems like one family trying too hard to impress the other....or both families trying so hard to outdo each other.

Congrats Ahmed and Zahra. May your union be as blissful in real life as it's been online. Amen!!
Re: Photos From Zahra Buhari's Bridal Shower by arabianights: 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
SillyMods:
Wailing zombies will soon fill this page to moan and lament and curse.

Indimi is a billionaire. So, don't come with your bull crap of State's money being wasted on this wedding.
bridal. Shower is organised by the bride family
Re: Photos From Zahra Buhari's Bridal Shower by Ikenna17(m): 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
16th is not a Saturday....
Re: Photos From Zahra Buhari's Bridal Shower by arabianights: 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
teebillz:
This is insensitive to the plight of Nigerians in this recession. Indimi is a billionaire. Agreed. But why not respect the people. This would have been fine if Buhari is not the president.
on point.. Especially when they put up the customized louid vuitton boxes and how much it costs... I felt that was too insensitive. If buhari wasn't president, they can go ahead and have the wedding on the sky sef but in any civilized nation the president was have faced back lash.
Re: Photos From Zahra Buhari's Bridal Shower by samx4real(m): 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
Drazeen:
Thank God for her and her father.

PMB is one of the best things to happen to this country.

You need to be whipped over 70 times on it tongue
Re: Photos From Zahra Buhari's Bridal Shower by ElsonMorali: 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
Though it's none of my business o, but the girl for wait small till after her father's tenure in 2019 so as to be sure she's not being wed because she's the President's daughter.

Anyway, not my business.
Re: Photos From Zahra Buhari's Bridal Shower by Abeos(m): 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Photos From Zahra Buhari's Bridal Shower by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
Despite MMM crash and dilemma in the country, dis ppl still get mind dey wed??
smh
Re: Photos From Zahra Buhari's Bridal Shower by Corrinthians(m): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
Akshow:
Meanwhile the super Falcons that sweated and fought hard to lift the international trophy have not been paid their allowance. They are right now protesting in Nass. The thunder wey go faya this people still de do press up
Let me guess; because super falcons arent being paid their wages, Zarha should suspend her wedding arrangements, right?
Re: Photos From Zahra Buhari's Bridal Shower by Akshow: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
Corrinthians:
Let me guess; because super falcons arent being paid their wages, Zarha should suspend her wedding arrangements, right?
clap for ursef. You figured out the obvious. Bravo
Re: Photos From Zahra Buhari's Bridal Shower by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
I love the Islamic theme. Because it will be only women they've chosen to show the venue and not the women all dolled up. Maasha Allah.
Re: Photos From Zahra Buhari's Bridal Shower by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
I talk am say buhari dey decieve zombies wit the world RECESSION
Re: Photos From Zahra Buhari's Bridal Shower by Lukenitheooo6(m): 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
iamVirus:
wow!
See that DJ set
na hausa latest song full am
that set is very expensive
smh
Re: Photos From Zahra Buhari's Bridal Shower by JimiOgunlola: 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
SillyMods:
Wailing zombies will soon fill this page to moan and lament and curse.

Indimi is a billionaire. So, don't come with your bull crap of State's money being wasted on this wedding.

The only sensible thing you've ever said is on your signature. Thank you for being sensible for 1 sec of your lifetime. God bless you. Insha Allah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari / "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers / APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.