Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Life In Albania - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Life In Albania (5066 Views)

Life In The Usa As A Student. / How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? / Requirement For Applying For Albania Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life In Albania by pappy2000: 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2009
I will like to know about life in albania.I intend to study there.can i get a job,your suggestions is welcome
Re: Life In Albania by tunnytox(m): 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2009
Albania of all places shocked shocked shocked shocked I stand to be corrected but I don't think you'll ever be better off moving to Albania for any reason, Nigeria is even much better
Re: Life In Albania by radiovibe: 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2009
do you want to die. Don't go to albania for anything unless u r tired of living.
Re: Life In Albania by hackney(m): 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2009
Albanians are poor and racist; the worst combination ever.
they also have the best pick-pockets 9lagos no reach them).
they are another infestation in london (in addition to the naija scourge grin )
Re: Life In Albania by pappy2000: 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2009
Thanks,I will not move near there.Actually I intend to study at the university of new york in tirana,but since the place is that bad i will not go near there.Please what about Czech republic because I was made to understand that there is a campus of the school in Prague.

Thanks for your suggestion
God will not make you to suffer in Jesus name(AMEN)

1 Like

Re: Life In Albania by symbian03(m): 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2009
Men, You no like study 4 developed country?

1 Like

Re: Life In Albania by brutal(m): 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2009
Their women fine sha.
Re: Life In Albania by shotster50(m): 7:53am On Nov 15, 2009
Albania is one if not the poorest countries in Europe. The only reason I can think of why one would want to study there is because it is relatively cheaper. The Czech Rep is more expensive but definitely much better off than Albania.
Re: Life In Albania by benrichie46(m): 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
Albania SMH..... A poor country
Re: Life In Albania by mauriemaxwell: 7:48am On Aug 24, 2013
Life in Albania was a tough experience

1 Like

Re: Life In Albania by Vicjustice: 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
pappy2000: I will like to know about life in albania.I intend to study there.can i get a job,your suggestions is welcome
Only a person who wants to end up as a depressed lunatic in hopeless frustration would dare to have this unreasonable ambition: and despite the poverty that you'd face there, you could even end up in the den of primitive racists

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Life In South Africa / Relocating To New Zealand / Anyone In France Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.