Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Secret Trial : See What Nnamdi Kanu Had To Say During Last Court Session(Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secret Trial : See What Nnamdi Kanu Had To Say During Last Court Session(Video) (359 Views)

Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! / What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi / Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret Trial : See What Nnamdi Kanu Had To Say During Last Court Session(Video) by robminds: 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
The situation is getting confusing. The issue of secret trial was at some point kept aside, only God knows why they have decided to bring it up again. The man standing the trial Nnamdi kanu appears to be getting frustrated by this as it looks like the court is trying to buy time to just continue to keep the young man, Nnamdi kanu in detention.

1. “I won’t stand this travesty of Justice. Buhari spoke in public, he accused me in public.
2. “I must also be allowed to stand my trial in public”, Kanu bellowed from the dock.
3. “This is nonsense! I will give testimony before this court!
4. “By the time I finish, there will be no Nigeria. This is no Sharia court.
5. “It is a court that operates under the common law.
6. “There will be no screening of witnesses, no fake identities or fake addresses.
7. “I cannot be tried in secret. No! Nnamdi Kanu cannot be jailed in secret!
8. “They are mad. Why must I be tried in secrecy by a government that does not obey court orders?
9. “They are killing my people in public.
10. “After killing my people they want to try me in private?
11. “That person is mad. I won’t allow it. “, Kanu fumed.

http://www.robminds.com/2016/12/14/photo-here-are-the-words-of-nnamdi-kanu-after-much-frustration-in-court/

(1) (Reply)

FG Confirms Discovery Of Crude Oil In Borno / Corruption: Buhari Orders AGF To Probe SGF, Others / Governor Wike And Wife Celebrates 17th Marriage Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.