Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,876 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Natural Approach To Treat Cyst, Fibroid, Adhesion And Blocked Fallopian - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Approach To Treat Cyst, Fibroid, Adhesion And Blocked Fallopian (6171 Views)

Woman Marks 10th Anniversary Of Surviving Ovarian Cyst / How Yoni Detox Pearls Treats,fibroids,vagina Infections And Blocked Tubes. / Infertility, Ovarian Cyst, Fibroid, No Menstruation, Cancer (preliminary Stage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Approach To Treat Cyst, Fibroid, Adhesion And Blocked Fallopian by favdomintent: 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hi i am Favour....i have been ttcing for a year and few weeks now, during this time and before, i discover a lot of people spend too much money trying to treat ovariancyst, adhesion, fibroid and blocked fallopian tube, some even lost hope believing it cant be treated. Some treated it with enzymes and other expensive

As someone who have been involved in chinese health products for some years now, i think there are some selected herbs we can combine with our indigeous herbs and put an end to this problems totally.

I will be listing them here one after the other.

Please if you have idea you are always welcome to share.

1 Like

Re: Natural Approach To Treat Cyst, Fibroid, Adhesion And Blocked Fallopian by favdomintent: 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
Chinese health producs that treats Cyst, fallopian tube blockage, fibroid and adhesion

1 Clean point tampoon
This product is well known to some people, it good for the following:
Endometriosis
Bacterial Vaginosis
Yeast Infections
PCOS
Ovarian Cysts
Uterine Fibroids
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
Cervical Erosion
Blocked Fallopian Tubes
Monthly cleansing and maintenance
cleansing after Sexual Intercourse etc

unfortunately many people dont use it correctly...i will drop info on how to use it this evening.... u can whatsapp me too on zero eight one thirty, seventy one, forty three, seventy two.
Re: Natural Approach To Treat Cyst, Fibroid, Adhesion And Blocked Fallopian by fertilewomb: 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ma'am I am following .
Re: Natural Approach To Treat Cyst, Fibroid, Adhesion And Blocked Fallopian by favdomintent: 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
Good evening..@fertilewomb i sight you...

HOW TO USE CLEAN POINT HERBAL TAMPOON

Step 1 wash your hands and open the pouch containing one tampon

step 2 Pull out the string of the tampon as if you want to loosen it

step 3 Insert the tampon inside Vjay approximately 7 cm deep..this is best done while standing, put one leg on a stool so it goes straight in.....remember to allow the string remain outside so you can pull it out easily.

step4 You must remove the tampon 3 days later
MISTAKE PEOPLE MAKE ABOUT STEP 4
some will remove earlier than 3 days thinking you must be clean.... this will prevent you from fully benefiting from the tampoon because it takes time before it dissolves and absorbed by the body.

One tampoon can be used for 3-5 days but 3 days is ideal

step 5 Pull the tampoon out and clean Vjay with warm water.

step 6 Insert next tampon 24 hours later after removing the first one i.e you rest for a whole day without using tampoon.

Recommendation for usage of the Clean Point tampons:

Recommended treatment is 6 tampons.
In case of chronic diseases, you need to repeat treatment 2-3 times (12-18 tampons)

In case of endometriosis and vaginal inflammation, you need to have 4 treatments (24 tampons)

In case of pelvic inflammatory disease, you need to have 5 treatments (30 tampons)

In case of fibroid, ovarian cyst, blocked fallopian tube you need to have at least 6 treatments. (36 tampoons) you will also need to monitor after each treatment.

In the absence of any acute/chronic gynecological diseases, use 2 tampons a month for preventive purposes

After sexual intercourse you may use 1 tampon to eliminate risk of bacterial infection

You may use tampons while traveling as a preventive measure against possible bacteria

You may use tampons after swimming in a pool
In case of abortion, it\'s recommended to use at least 3 tampoons.

Warning:

Do not use tampons 7 days before the onset of menstruation and wait at least 3 days after your last day of menstruation before using a tampon

Do not use tampons during menstruation, or if you are pregnant or if you are a virgin.
Avoid having sexual intercourse during treatment. In case you wish to have sexual intercourse, you must remove tampon, thoroughly rinse your vagina and wait 3 hours prior to having intercourse

Avoid having sexual intercourse during treatment. In case you wish to have sexual intercourse, you must remove tampon, thoroughly rinse your vagina and wait 3 hours prior to having intercourse.
Re: Natural Approach To Treat Cyst, Fibroid, Adhesion And Blocked Fallopian by favdomintent: 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
2nd Chinese treatment is Far infrared theraphy.

This is another non invassive treatment but its not popular....
Quoting Dr. Edward Group DC, NP, DACBN, DCBCN, DABF http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/health-benefits-of-far-infrared-therapy/

Far Infrared therapy (FIR) involves the use of Far Infrared rays to gently heal, soothe, stimulate and detox the physical body, as well as the mind.

Far Infrared Rays are invisible waves of energy that have the ability to penetrate all layers of the human physical body, penetrating into the inner-most regions of the tissues, muscles and bone.

An ancient technique, Far Infrared Therapy uses these waves, or rays, of energy to slightly elevate the surface temperature of the body. When we slightly induce a very small temperature increase, we can enhance our body’s functioning on multiple levels. Our hands, bodies and the sun emit FIR energy at all times. In Ancient China, palm healing was used to pass these infrared rays from one person to another.

In modern times, it is commonly referred to as Reiki. The Yogis of Ancient India also used FIR in palm healing, and particularly found it useful to place palms over the eyes in the case of eye dryness or strain. Many types of thermal healing have been used in ancient civilizations including Japan, China, India, the Americas, Northern Europe and ancient Rome.

For treatment of our topic there are several FIR equipments we can use
ranging from the cheapest and easy to get to the expensive and difficult to get are:

FIR waiste belt ( it could be electrically operated or self heat) i prefer self heat because its convinient to use anywhere.

FIR sauna dome

FIR wrap.
Re: Natural Approach To Treat Cyst, Fibroid, Adhesion And Blocked Fallopian by favdomintent: 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
good evening

one of the local treatment is
bitter leaf, fertility plant leaf, melina leaf . squeeze everything together in water.
drink 1 glass 3 times daily. for 3 months.
Re: Natural Approach To Treat Cyst, Fibroid, Adhesion And Blocked Fallopian by virtual3xpert: 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
Following you bumper to bumper. Do you know where we can buy the tampon and the FIR belt?
Re: Natural Approach To Treat Cyst, Fibroid, Adhesion And Blocked Fallopian by fertilewomb: 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
favdomintent:
good evening
one of the local treatment is
bitter leaf, fertility plant leaf, melina leaf . squeeze everything together in water.
drink 1 glass 3 times daily. for 3 months.

Mami can I see a picture of what the fertility plant look like
Re: Natural Approach To Treat Cyst, Fibroid, Adhesion And Blocked Fallopian by favdomintent: 9:20am On Dec 20, 2016
Good morning my e-friends......please forgive my not been online for few days... my phone has charging port issue but i am glad it has been rectified.

virtual3xpert:
Following you bumper to bumper. Do you know where we can buy the tampon and the FIR belt?

you can get both from me and it will be delivered within 24hrs depending on your location.

fertilewomb:

Mami can I see a picture of what the fertility plant look like

the fertility plant is what Yoruba call ewe akoko and ogirishi in Igbo language. its the same leaf that is used for corronation.

if you still need the picture you should let me know.
Re: Natural Approach To Treat Cyst, Fibroid, Adhesion And Blocked Fallopian by fertilewomb: 11:03am On Dec 20, 2016
the fertility plant is what Yoruba call ewe akoko and ogirishi in Igbo language. its the same leaf that is used for corronation.

if you still need the picture you should let me know.[/quote]

I am Igbo but I don't know what is ogirishi . I want to see the picture of what it looks like. Thanks
Re: Natural Approach To Treat Cyst, Fibroid, Adhesion And Blocked Fallopian by bnanzip(m): 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
Treating fibroid naturally depends on its size, the location, the age of the woman. No matter the drugs used for treatment, it reoccur again after stoppage of the drugs. The definitive treatment for fibroid is surgery. Treatment of Fibroid is not something you do at home as it has a lot of complications and treatment varies depending on the condition of the woman.

You can learn more here: http://www.jotscroll.com/forums/11/posts/84/fibroids-in-uterus-symptoms-treatment-fibroid-tumor-types.html
Re: Natural Approach To Treat Cyst, Fibroid, Adhesion And Blocked Fallopian by olayemm(f): 10:45am On May 11, 2017
favdomintent:
Good morning my e-friends......please forgive my not been online for few days... my phone has charging port issue but i am glad it has been rectified.

you can get both from me and it will be delivered within 24hrs depending on your location.

if you still need the picture you should let me know.

Hello
Re: Natural Approach To Treat Cyst, Fibroid, Adhesion And Blocked Fallopian by jenepo: 4:31am On Aug 27, 2018
Please what is melina leaf?
Re: Natural Approach To Treat Cyst, Fibroid, Adhesion And Blocked Fallopian by Janmon: 6:26am On Aug 27, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4474501/ovarian-infertility.this-testimony read my testimony no more TTC I have a baby boy now

(1) (Reply)

Coronoavirus: Italians Throw Their Money Through The Windows, See What They Say / Nigeria’s NDLEA Launches Online Counselling For Drug Users / COVID-19 Update For July 12 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.