Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Infertility, Ovarian Cyst, Fibroid, No Menstruation, Cancer (preliminary Stage) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Infertility, Ovarian Cyst, Fibroid, No Menstruation, Cancer (preliminary Stage) (656 Views)

Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman / Woman Marks 10th Anniversary Of Surviving Ovarian Cyst / Natural Approach To Treat Cyst, Fibroid, Adhesion And Blocked Fallopian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infertility, Ovarian Cyst, Fibroid, No Menstruation, Cancer (preliminary Stage) by JLM(f): 1:34am On Aug 09, 2017
If you have any of these issues, this is the best opportunity for you to get cured so easily yet so effective.

I bought and used this program for three months, after going through so much hell and trauma, no menstruation, infertility plus ovarian Cyst. After the first four weeks, I felt like a new born baby, by the 10th week, my period came in such a rush. I Came to understand that what this program does is to reset your entire body system back to default, that is to the way it was when you were born or so. It also completely detoxifies you and takes care of any weight issues.

Infact whatever you have done to your body, this program will reset you well. It may only take more time if your case is advanced.

Its a 15 days program, but you keep repeating it till you feel brand new!
You will have to pay a token to get it, but it is totally worth it, and a real miracle. Just discipline yourself and go through it you will weep no more.

Whatsapp 08063611208.
Re: Infertility, Ovarian Cyst, Fibroid, No Menstruation, Cancer (preliminary Stage) by JLM(f): 6:56am On Aug 09, 2017
L
Re: Infertility, Ovarian Cyst, Fibroid, No Menstruation, Cancer (preliminary Stage) by JLM(f): 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ld
Re: Infertility, Ovarian Cyst, Fibroid, No Menstruation, Cancer (preliminary Stage) by JLM(f): 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
Pls for those whose calls I missed, I apologise. I have a day job too so I can't do calls.
Just indicate interest by text or whatsapp. After I have filled you in concerning vital bits of info on how to begin the program you send the required stipend and I 'll mail you the program file and list of things you 'll need. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

SLEEP PARALYSIS:A Commonly Misunderstood Occurrence / Health Benefits Of Vegetables / Do You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.