Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,270 members, 7,849,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

Buhari, Amaechi, Saraki At The Presentation Of The 2017 Budget - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Amaechi, Saraki At The Presentation Of The 2017 Budget (29994 Views)

Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) / President Buhari, Amaechi And El-Rufai At The Dry Land Seaport In Kaduna / March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Saraki At The Presentation Of The 2017 Budget by Kingbuhari(m): 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
madridguy:
I know one day I will be sitting on the red chair Saraki is sitting while aminat508 will be sitting of the green chair making us the first couple to be senate president/speaker so shall it be. Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.
uncle abeg wake up before u wet the mattress
Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Saraki At The Presentation Of The 2017 Budget by madridguy(m): 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin My God is able.

Kingbuhari:
uncle abeg wake up before u wet the mattress
Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Saraki At The Presentation Of The 2017 Budget by adefizzy(m): 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
Upper and lower chambers, rubbish chambers all together. Just wasting Nigeria revenue.
Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Saraki At The Presentation Of The 2017 Budget by abumaryam012(m): 6:29am On Dec 15, 2016
madridguy:
I know one day I will be sitting on the red chair Saraki is sitting while aminat508 will be sitting of the green chair making us the first couple to be senate president/speaker so shall it be. Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.
Ameen
Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Saraki At The Presentation Of The 2017 Budget by ddippset(m): 7:06am On Dec 15, 2016
Mystipetal1:

Wait o, are you in Nigeria at all? It is the other way round o, wike peppered amechi in this election o
who is the person crying and complaining all over the place? its not about who win more seats its about who won more seats than he should have. can you imagine APC winning senate and reps seats in bayelsa? or PDP winning senate and reps seats in katsina? that's how it is. don't deceive yourself.
Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Saraki At The Presentation Of The 2017 Budget by bluecircle470: 8:32am On Dec 15, 2016
madridguy:

Oleeeee!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders / Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) / 3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.