Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) - Phone/Internet Market (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) (55699 Views)

My Unwholesome Experience With Clubkonnect.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by nachious(m): 2:10pm On May 18, 2018
Maxy21:

Is a lie ooh. Mine worked immediately. And It worked for another person I told too. Maybe u aren't clicking the correct thing. Maybe where u were supposed to click airtime, u clicked data. Or vice versa. for glo, it's airtime not data even if what u subscribed for was data.
Mr maxy21 or whatever you call your self, it seemed they paid you to be defending this fraudulent activities like clubkonnect is doing. Ppl paid, no credited data, no wallet funded since many months now. I my self a month + now. Utilizing all the available venue no positive response. If you are sure u are not one of them just face yaba left or if i will tear you clubkonnect slap now, they will i don come. This is highest injustices By clubkonnect and it baffle me that some will read all this complaint and still go ahead to pay. Run run run run run run run run run run run run run run far away from clubkonnect, they are fraud organization presently in NigerIan duping gullible person. To be fore warn is to be fore armed. Don't Say i don't tell Mr Blind man. Clubfrausters.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by djblue007(m): 3:07pm On May 18, 2018
nachious:
Mr maxy21 or whatever you call your self, it seemed they paid you to be defending this fraudulent activities like clubkonnect is doing. Ppl paid, no credited data, no wallet funded since many months now. I my self a month + now. Utilizing all the available venue no positive response. If you are sure u are not one of them just face yaba left or if i will tear you clubkonnect slap now, they will i don come. This is highest injustices By clubkonnect and it baffle me that some will read all this complaint and still go ahead to pay. Run run run run run run run run run run run run run run far away from clubkonnect, they are fraud organization presently in NigerIan duping gullible person. To be fore warn is to be fore armed. Don't Say i don't tell Mr Blind man. Clubfrausters.
God bless you, my brother!
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Johnbw: 8:27pm On May 18, 2018
Reply to Maxy21

Mr Maxy21, I have done business with clubkonnect for nearly a year now. Though i hav not had issue with them before, but Clubkonnect have not responded to me promptly before.

Mr Maxy21, I am a programmer. How can automatic robot work when you pay to a personal account? After paying u go and notify clubkonnect owner. Let me tell you the only automated payment system is the ATM system.

Mr Maxy21, if you re not one of their clubkonnecy staff... In less than no time, you will understand what i am trying to say here. But maybe then, IT WILL BE TOO LATE.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Crespodinho(m): 12:27am On May 19, 2018
Been using them for a month without stress untill yesterday I deposited, It hasn't reflected in the account since then. It's time to end my partnership with them.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by odysey: 6:24pm On May 19, 2018
immaculateme2:
. I payed 10k into your gtb account since saturday 12may, uptil now u didnt respond, pls credit my wallet...08066723691.
We gave you benefit of doubt by trusting you with our money and doing business with you. Abah! +his is not fair. Your customer care self was rejecting my call.

I want a cousin not to do business with them she no hear, someone told me they ain't reliable well she wants to get her money back lol

someone on this forum has shared a way to get your money back
the person said write to cpc if not for 1thing na court case make sense pass
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by sojiooo1(m): 2:51pm On May 21, 2018
CLUBKONNECT. I DEPOSIT #3000 SINCE APRIL 26. I WAS JUST LOOKING AT THEM SINCE.

FOR THIS KIND OF COMPLAIN. it's THE RIGHT TIME I DID TGE WORST TO THEM.

PUBLIC COMPLAIN COMMISSIONED IS JUST ONE STEP AWAY FROM MY PLACE AT MAITAMA, FCT.

THEY WILL FIGHT FOR US ALL
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 9:02pm On May 21, 2018
Good day, apologies for all inconvenience we have put you through in clubkonnect .
please if you have issues/ or complaints on payments
Please in this format send a mail to clubkonnectcompliance@gmail.com
With your

Registered number
Amount paid
Payment date
Bank payment was made to

Please this would be resolved in 72hours

in the main time we are currently experiencing some technical challenges in vending of airtime and data . This would be resolved shortly as our technical team are working to resolving this .

Once again we apologize .
Clubkonnect
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by EUGENE4GOO(m): 7:53pm On May 22, 2018
Since yesterday I have been having pending on data and airtime
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by djblue007(m): 11:36am On May 25, 2018
Ckcompliance:
Good day, apologies for all inconvenience we have put you through in clubkonnect .
please if you have issues/ or complaints on payments
Please in this format send a mail to clubkonnectcompliance@gmail.com
With your

Registered number
Amount paid
Payment date
Bank payment was made to

Please this would be resolved in 72hours

in the main time we are currently experiencing some technical challenges in vending of airtime and data . This would be resolved shortly as our technical team are working to resolving this .

Once again we apologize .
Clubkonnect
THANK GOD! THIS REALLY SOLVED ALL THE PROBLEMS. I HAVE RECEIVED ALL MY FUNDS IN MY CLUBKONNECT WALLET AFTER 5 MONTHS. GUYS, JUST SEND THEM AN EMAIL WITH THE DETAILS ABOVE AND THEY WILL RESOLVE YOUR ISSUES WITHIN 72 HOURS. VICTORY AT LAST!!!
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by mariadelanke: 7:20pm On May 31, 2018
Clubkonnect refuse to credit my wallet after I have make payment of #2000 since on the 15th of May 2018 uptill now,.

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by djblue007(m): 7:25am On Jun 01, 2018
mariadelanke:
Clubkonnect refuse to credit my wallet after I have make payment of #2000 since on the 15th of May 2018 uptill now,.
send them an email with the details of the transaction(s) as required by them above. I've retrieved mine from January till May.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
mariadelanke:

Resolved .Thanks for the patronage.
All inconvenience is highly regretted
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by stephenst: 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ckcompliance:

. I have similar experience as this too. I trasfered data to a friend on 9th or tenth of february and 2nd of june 2018 as well but it was not delivered yet my wallet was deducted. Pls refund our money. My regitration number is 08065309424 .
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by stephenst: 11:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
nachious:
PLS CLUBKONNECT RESOLVE MY ISSUES TOO . I HAVE SIMILAR EXPERIENCEA as this too . I TRASFERED A DATA TO A A A FRIEND on 9th or 10th OF FEBRUARY AND 2nd OF JUNE 2018 AS WELL BUT IT WAS NOT DELIVERED YET MY WALLET WAS DEDUCTED . PLS REFUND OUR MONEY . MY REGITRATION NUMBER IS 08065309424
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 8:09am On Jun 09, 2018
stephenst:
. I have similar experience as this too. I trasfered data to a friend on 9th or tenth of february and 2nd of june 2018 as well but it was not delivered yet my wallet was deducted. Pls refund our money. My regitration number is 08065309424 .

Send a mail with your registered phone number,number data was transferred to,date of transaction and amount this would be investigated and resolved.

Thanks
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by suraaj(m): 1:27am On Jun 10, 2018
my brother and sister nairalander really sorry about what you have been experiencing with clubconnect but I don't think you are now dealing with clubconnect because my house/room widow is adjacent to their office door, let me assure you clubconnect closed down like late 2016 or early 2017,very sure of this but I think people are dealing with individual staff or a fraudster that highjack their platform. Am talking about clubconnect in Ibadan at Abayomi Iwo Road beside SAO filling station, hope it help.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Freetech: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ckcompliance:

When will you guys deliver my data to me?
I shared N349 from my line 08038036934 to your 07036228239 on evening of Monday 7 May 2018. Up till now I have not received the data I transferred the airtime for. Your guy on WhatsApp confirmed that you received the airtime. I also confirmed with MTN that the share was successful.

Prior to the above I also purchased 500mb to my MTN line 08130303267 from my profile (08074205751) on your website on 7Nov, 2017, up till now, the data was not delivered. Meanwhile your system claimed it was completed. see screenshot below

Could you look into these 2 issues and resolve it. I lost more than 3gb of data to this problem because I couldn't rollover. i have sent text messages, calls and try to chat on WhatsApp posting all evidence but no response..

I have also sent email to your Gmail account, no response or solution. This is sickening.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 5:43am On Jun 11, 2018
Freetech:

I shared N349 from my line 08038036934 to your 07036228239 on evening of Monday 7 May 2018. Up till now I have not received the data I transferred the airtime for. Your guy on WhatsApp confirmed that you received the airtime. I also confirmed with MTN that the share was successful.

Prior to the above I also purchased 500mb to my MTN line 08130303267 from my profile (08074205751) on your website on 7Nov, 2017, up till now, the data was not delivered. Meanwhile your system claimed it was completed. see screenshot below

Could you look into these 2 issues and resolve it. I lost more than 3gb of data to this problem because I couldn't rollover. i have sent text messages, calls and try to chat on WhatsApp posting all evidence but no response..

I have also sent email to your Gmail account, no response or solution. This is sickening.

We no longer accept airtime for purchase of data and to fund wallet anymore.How ever you can do a mail to clubkonnectcompliance@gmail.com with you registered phone number ,dates of transaction and issues encountered ,we will look into it and accord the neccesary.

Please always visit the site for update before transacting.

All incovenience is hereby regretted.

Thank you.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Freetech: 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ckcompliance:

We no longer accept airtime for purchase of data and to fund wallet anymore.How ever you can do a mail to clubkonnectcompliance@gmail.com with you registered phone number ,dates of transaction and issues encountered ,we will look into it and accord the neccesary.

Please always visit the site for update before transacting.

All incovenience is hereby regretted.

Thank you.

Please note that the first issue happened since 7th November, 2017 last year. It's more than 7 months now.I tried to buy data using fund in my wallet but my money was taken and the system claimed transaction completed but no data was delivered to the line 08130303267, I purchased the data for. See screenshot below for more info. My registered phone number is 08074205751.

The second one was done on 7th May 2018 and it airtime transfer from my 08038036934 to your line for data. I checked your website before doing the transaction that day, it was allowed. Your claim that you no longer accept airtime for data look strange because a visit to your website still listed it as an option to purchase data today,see screenshot with instructions. If it's no more acceptable then take it down your site.

Apart from several texts, unanswered calls,and WhatsApp chat, I sent email to your Gmail account you dropped here with all info, no response up till now. Are you selective on issues you're attending to?

Please send my data, i had waited enough.Thanks

Sorry I'm unable to attach the screenshots here. Check your email for it.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by MrsMango(f): 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
I'm surprised that you guys are still here complaining about clubkonnect. I stopped using them long ago and switched to www.octavo.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by OCTAVO: 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
MrsMango:
I'm surprised that you guys are still here complaining about clubkonnect. I stopped using them long ago and switched to www.octavo.com.ng
Thanks for the mention. Your patronage is appreciated. Participate in our Russia 2018 World cup predict and win >> https://octavo.com.ng/product/fifa-world-cup-russia-2018-predict-and-win/
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 3:34am On Jun 17, 2018
suraaj:
my brother and sister nairalander really sorry about what you have been experiencing with clubconnect but I don't think you are now dealing with clubconnect because my house/room widow is adjacent to their office door, let me assure you clubconnect closed down like late 2016 or early 2017,very sure of this but I think people are dealing with individual staff or a fraudster that highjack their platform. Am talking about clubconnect in Ibadan at Abayomi Iwo Road beside SAO filling station, hope it help.
Clubkonnect is located at 2 army barracks road beside sao filling station.iwo road ibadan For this living in Ibadan you can visit to affirm again.

Thanks for the patronage
For complaints you can do a mail to clubkonnectcompliance@gmail. Com
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 3:35am On Jun 17, 2018
Freetech:

Got your mail. Will revert shortly
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Ckcompliance: 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
Freetech:

Please note that the first issue happened since 7th November, 2017 last year. It's more than 7 months now.I tried to buy data using fund in my wallet but my money was taken and the system claimed transaction completed but no data was delivered to the line 08130303267, I purchased the data for. See screenshot below for more info. My registered phone number is 08074205751.

The second one was done on 7th May 2018 and it airtime transfer from my 08038036934 to your line for data. I checked your website before doing the transaction that day, it was allowed. Your claim that you no longer accept airtime for data look strange because a visit to your website still listed it as an option to purchase data today,see screenshot with instructions. If it's no more acceptable then take it down your site.

Apart from several texts, unanswered calls,and WhatsApp chat, I sent email to your Gmail account you dropped here with all info, no response up till now. Are you selective on issues you're attending to?

Please send my data, i had waited enough.Thanks

Sorry I'm unable to attach the screenshots here. Check your email for it.
Resolved
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by TechXpert: 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
Here's a better alternative... I do always purchase data from them and I usually receive my data under 15mins

http://bestdata.com.ng/
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by BlindAngel: 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
clubkonnect:

then provide the details here so we can look into it and resolve it. atleast you know the number that did not receive the airtime

clubkonnect team

I just registered and intends funding my wallet now but with all am seeing here, am so so so afraid to fund my wallet... Let me just forget about u guys for now
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by cybernaut(m): 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
These guys are criminal. I bought data on december 2017, till today they have not credited me. I send them my details on their mobile line no avails. Guys run out these guys are criminals.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Cdorf1977: 11:51am On Jul 13, 2018
Clubkonnect has really shown me ooo, just last Friday 5th July 2018. I still paid #2000 thru my Atm to fund my wallet. Uptill now wallet yet to b credited. I open ticket to complain, nothing done yet. Call their customer care line no response. Text the phone line, still nothing done. This is the third time am having issue of payment or transaction not completed, and nothing will be done after all effort to complain. Clubkonnect is close to fraud.
BlindAngel:

I just registered and intends funding my wallet now but with all am seeing here, am so so so afraid to fund my wallet... Let me just forget about u guys for now
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by gagzee(m): 11:56am On Jul 15, 2018
nawa o.....its funny i have been using them for about than 2years and only had problem once, when they changed the number i usually do transfer to, and since then no problem whatsoever.....
strange...Dear clubconnect, maybe you guys should work on your customer service
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by adeymolahm(m): 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
Somebody told me about this clubkonnect guys on Sunday and I decided to check then out and this is what I found out.

1. First I remembered the person telling me that the only means of payment is online payment. That they don't have official bank name and bank account number. That got me a little bit more curious though I'm yet to confirm this but if true then there's a foul play somewhere.

2. I decided to make a search on their existence on the Corporate Affairs Commission and I discovered that the company does not exist

(Nellobyte Systems Ltd. With CAC Registration Number RC727006.)

I therefore do not think whoever is in charge does not have a good intention in the end even if he/they are employing some baits technique in order to get their target and vanish for real.

I do not intend to just spoil somebody's business but at the same time I do not intend to keep quiet if I see what may be harmful for fellow Nigerians.

Thank you.
Be wise, be smart, don't be in a haste for money, always make your proper research before going ahead (it is called calculated risk). Don't fall victim of wicked men taking advantage of the country's bad economy to dupe people.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Freetech: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
clubkonnect:

Provide evidence of payment u were defrauded, so we can make a full refund until them i advise u to desist from defaming our business and accusing us falsely

Clubkonnect team

I transferred N349 from 08032321077 to clubkonnect since 10 July for 500mb of MTN data. The data is yet to be delivered nor my airtime refunded.

I have made use of the robot and ticket on website but it is all a scam. I sent mails to clubkonnect compliance but nothing came out of it.

It appears Falilat in charge of their customer care is pregnant again. Until she put to bed before she attends to the query.

This is the reason why you don't employ family member to ruin {run} your business.

Pls Falilat deliver my data or return my airtime. Thanks.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by djblue007(m): 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
I feel your pains, bro!
What I now do is using the automated payment option with my ATM card. No failure since I discovered that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply)

AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA / Unlock ur ZTE & Huawei Modem Including E303(UPDATED FOR ZTE MF SERIES)8/9/13 / iPHONES, SAMSUNGS & iWatches "BestDealz"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.