Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show (39331 Views)

BBNaija: Ceec Wins Innoson Car / BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates / Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by Angelicka(f): 3:07am On Apr 22, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 controversial housemate is warning her Dad ahead of the end of the show.

"Anybody, even my Father, that wants to say any useless thing about me after the show, should keep it to himself. I'm saying it make he hear am now." She said.

Click Here To Watch The Video >>
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh2F28zB3e7/?hl=en

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/04/bbnaija-update-ceec-warns-her-dad-ahead.html?m=1

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by coolcharm(m): 3:16am On Apr 22, 2018
What manner of arrogant, disrespectful and useless girl is this?

thank God the show is coming to an end. We can now take a break from all this bbn bullsh!t

229 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by mikejj(m): 6:51am On Apr 22, 2018
she wan carry belle abi.40 miliyon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by hadjipapiey(m): 7:06am On Apr 22, 2018
Peak of insanity and disregard shocked

Did she sniff dried shit

Awon omo komo

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by rex444(m): 7:11am On Apr 22, 2018
And tomorrow this kain one with all her sauciness will become a 40stg million worth celebrity.....another bubu in d making

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by darlingnuel(m): 7:54am On Apr 22, 2018
Many things about this girl is fifty shades of wrong.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by Gmekx(m): 8:17am On Apr 22, 2018
She has said her own. People will still say theirs

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by vizkiz: 8:28am On Apr 22, 2018
After tonight's eviction show, the BBNaija channels (198 & 29) will be like

"Nigerians never loved us"

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by CYBERGHOST007(m): 8:29am On Apr 22, 2018
grin

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by ZeeBaba17(m): 8:29am On Apr 22, 2018
This Cee-c of a girl is daily proving how worthless she will be, if not this bbn madness who get time to even give her a glance. abeg make d show cum end sef!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2018
I pity d unfortunate man wey go marry her

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by prettyzee11(f): 8:30am On Apr 22, 2018
Even her father God help her o

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by Divay22(f): 8:30am On Apr 22, 2018
Oh
Cee c I'm disappointed sad

If only i could fast forward the time embarassed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by cinoedhunter: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2018
See dis one.... this girl chop sth wey no dey this world

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by MrMcJay(m): 8:30am On Apr 22, 2018
Very good. I love how she dragged her father on the floor like a filthy rag. Ill-bred mongrel.

But looking at it, it appears her father says filthy things and she regularly tells him to keep shut. Since that's the case, he has no moral or intellectual backing to train her properly. It is because of this inherited unintelligence that she failed Law School TWICE.

It's safe to say she comes from a family where they are unintelligent and have loose tongues. A family where the children shut their parents up. A place where bad characters are inherited.

Most local dogs have better home training than this

122 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by invigilator(m): 8:31am On Apr 22, 2018
Miracle all the way!
Let her come back and make 45million in a week.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by oluxy(m): 8:31am On Apr 22, 2018
Imaging who our ladies and able men are watching includim thier children.

I guess she's serving her vierwer well.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by ZionJay(m): 8:31am On Apr 22, 2018
Talent can take you to the top, but character will sustain you there.
This girl lacks character.
Evil child

29 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by Godsaves18(m): 8:32am On Apr 22, 2018
Just for the show, you disregard even your own father,..make you know say as pikin treat im parents, na so im children go treat am too...#LawOfKarna

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by kfrosh: 8:32am On Apr 22, 2018
This one na real short devil. It's obvious nothing good can come off this babe. Everything about her spells doom.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by ITbomb(m): 8:32am On Apr 22, 2018
CCee is the joker in the house just like Tboss was before

They were just keeping her in the house for controversies and votes, she can never win

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by CYBERGHOST007(m): 8:32am On Apr 22, 2018
coolcharm:
What manner of arrogant, disrespectful and useless girl is this?

thank God the show is coming to an end. We can now take a break from all this bbn bullsh!t

Take a break from BBN and face the Shithole country... Kikikikiki

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by qonso(m): 8:33am On Apr 22, 2018
playing can any won add MI to our wathsap comedy group
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by Jethrolite(m): 8:33am On Apr 22, 2018
People's role model.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by Sarang(f): 8:34am On Apr 22, 2018
smiley lol

Please see my signature
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by omoadeleye(m): 8:34am On Apr 22, 2018
mehn... this girl has unbridled tongue, and if we say something now, some people will be like, "she is being real" wtf is that behaviour, beauty without behaviour is shit, you can't just have this one has a wife and your mum brought a present for you, and she will be telling your mom that "but mama, this present is too small o and this one self almost spoilt, but don't worry mama, because you are my husband mother, we will manage it for you"

mehn... she can't win this show... not a curse.

no wonder that she is still claiming a virgin, this is as a result of lack of opportunity, her mouth has been sending away real niggas that can get her laid... when she needs a good laid right now maybe that will change her orientation...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by Obason22(m): 8:35am On Apr 22, 2018
My biggest disappointment will be eeh, seen u win this 45m. cos i see it will increase ur arrogant and useless stuff, we already no that aside of the show u cannot keep a home so its better u go home with all ur thrash.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by Omofunaab2: 8:35am On Apr 22, 2018
What's her ethnicity?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by kingthreat(m): 8:35am On Apr 22, 2018
Normally, this tramps views is not supppsed to matter. But all thanks to a useless show. She is even being celebrated.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by qonso(m): 8:36am On Apr 22, 2018
0703084 0641
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show by kaffy4tope(m): 8:36am On Apr 22, 2018
How to win BB9ja...
Be a 9ja Deltan embarassed.......Have a Dread. wink....f.ck a loose Hmate kissand be fluent in Pidgin. Gbam! 45m is yours grin cheesy wink

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating / Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija / BBNaija: Ebuka Reveals How Housemates Were Picked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.