Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice (27969 Views)

BISHOP OYEDEPO: Is CAMA Policy Antichurch? / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) / Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice by pukena(m): 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
Why Are Some People Calling Bishop David Oyedepo A Greedy Man?

When one of my elder brothers got admission into the University, my family had so much money that he could not pay for the school fees...
And he was about losing the admission, before God used the scholarship scheme of Living Faith Church, Winners Chapel to see him through...
For 5 years, that church paid his schools fees... And today, he is a graduate...

When he becomes a billionaire tomorrow, and decides to buy another private jet to add to the ones they already have in that church, will you blame the church?

Around the same time, one of my sister's got a visa to travel to America, but we were also too rich to even see flight ticket...
We tried everywhere... But nothing came out... And it was also few weeks for that visa to expire...

It was Living Faith Church, Winners Chapel that gave my sister money to a get a flight ticket... And she travelled...
When she becomes a billionaire tomorrow and decides to buy another Private jet for that church, will you blame the church?

A stingy church will never see the financial move of God...

A stingy pastor will not stop seeing reasons to criticise others who are reaping God's harvest...

Before you say what you don't understand sir, please, ask questions....

Winners Chapel built a university with the standard they want...

And people are asking why the school fees is high...

And I am asking, Will they reduce their standard because of some poor folks ...

Must your children attend the school?

Hundreds of thousands of boys and girls have graduated from different universities across the nations of Africa through the scholarship scheme of winners chapel...

And up till tomorrow, the scheme is still on...

People are benefitting from it and becoming graduates....

If you are poor, go and benefit from that scheme and become a graduate...

You must not attend Covenant University before you know you are a graduate...

Some of us graduated from some community universities around ...

And to the glory of God, today, we are not doing badly...

I have also seen people who graduated from the most expensive universities who are working for those who graduated from some obscured universities somewhere...

It is what you carry inside that makes you, not the name of the school you attended...

I don't know if I will laugh or cry when I read things people write about the fees in Covenant University...
It is not a must to go to Mr Biggs and eat your launch...

There are some other 'mama put' and other local food vendors around, where you will also eat and be filled...

Imagine someone blaming Mr Biggs, that they are greedy... And that is why their food and meat pies are more expensive than others who are hawking their own on the streets!

It's very funny, because they are proudly advertising ignorance!

Do you know how much they are paying their staff? ...

All those beautiful and handsome guys that opens the doors for you when you are coming into that eatery, don't you know they pay them?
Do you know the tax they pay to the government?

Do you understand that they are making more commitment in their products to give better quality than others?

Don't you know they spend more money to maintain such costly standard?

Did they force you to come and eat inside their restaurant!

If you are really hungry, and you cannot afford to buy at their price, did you not see 'mama put' around and enter under the umbrella and tell the woman to give you rice and beans and mix it with moi moi, with kpomo and liver? ...

I no fit laugh here abeg!

My people, Lllet's not talk what we don't understand...

The poor will always be in our midst...

But I refuse to be among the poor that will be waiting to be helped everyday...

Many churches are only good in receiving offering...

One service, they collect 5 times offering, every Sunday...

They have no plan for all those boys and girls who should be in universities...

How can you expect that kind of stingy church to have weight in our time?

Sir, I am a missionary...
And not a member of winners Chapel again,.....

But that church has assisted many families...

Not only in word and prayer... But materially...

It was that church that brought light into my father's house...

And I know hundreds of other families with more testimonies than us...

Ask the man that is accusing Bishop Oyedepo of being greedy, the church he attends, how many people have they helped? Who they epp?
They say there is no smoke without Fire...

But we are in a time when we are seeing many smokes without Fire...

People wake up from hunger and failure every morning, creating stories to discredit men of God who God has blessed ...

Tell them, that we cannot talk about revival and remove money out of it...

The church is about to enter into the real display of Kingdom wealth...

It is through prosperity that the cities be spread abroad?

This revival of bitterness and ignorance must be quenched...

What you sow is what you reap...

When God brought youths for you to help them pay their school fees, instead, all you did was to be collecting the little salary they were being paid...

And another church helped them, and tomorrow, God used them to carry out mighty projects for those churches, you will sit in your obscured denomination and be saying what you don't understand...

Wake up ma!
No matter how religious you sound, we understand your confusion...

Your church believes in reaping, but they were not sowing...

No wonder, right now, the only thing they have to reap is the wind...

I refuse to see a young man that needs money, instead of me to give him money, I will give him prayers and collect the one he has, in the Name of seed...
I refuse to be a rich spiritual father who will sit in the office expecting money from young men of God who are in the fields looking for money to pay house rent...
That's spiritual wickedness...
I refuse to be a part of a church that is only good in collecting from people and not giving people...
No wonder, they have stunted growth...
With all the noise they make, they are just merely existing somewhere...
No force... No weight... No voice and no impact...
Brother, I know you did not understand what you were saying about Bishop Oyedepo...
Please, don't let them make you to partake of other men's sins...
Don't bother, God has already winked at your days of ignorance...
But make up your mind today, not to say what you don't understand any more ...
It is not every man of God that likes to come on television to be announcing and showing pictures of people they give money and food etc...
It might not be all wrong... But in many occasions, that is politics...
Ask those who are doing it... Many of them will tell you they are using it to gain credibility... So that gullible people will think they are more compassionate than other ministers....
Any time your left hand has started seeing what your right hand is doing, in many cases, check it.. God is no more in it...
Even other members of that branch of Winners Chapel did not know, till today, that it was the church that provided that ticket fee for my sister ...
If it was in other churches, it will be on air...
But then, no one even heard about it...
There was no special T. V advert, like we are doing these days...
But the money was more than enough, that she left some behind for us ...
And my own portion, nobody tampered with it... Halaluya! (Lol)
When my father went to thank the pastor, he told my dad.
"Papa, you would not have needed to come all the way... Just to say thank you... It is a privilege for us to see that God has positioned us not to watch the Light to quench in families ..."
How can any member of my family forget that gesture?
And if I see Pastor Buji somewhere tomorrow and buy a jet for him, some short sighted people will start asking why a pastor should be using private jet ...
Friends, let's wake up from this ignorance ....
People who are touching lives are not making noise about it...
Even if Bishop Oyedepo makes tuition fee for Covenant University, free of charge, people will still be looking for something else to say...
I thought some churches should have learnt by now, how their stinginess has made them perpetual dependants on poor people sitting on their pews ...
But unfortunately, some of them are among the ones championing this baseless charade, against men who God has sworn to bless ...
Please, my people, may God give us understanding!
If there is no one praying for God to bless him so that He will buy you a private jet, know it that you have lived a selfish life all your life...
If there is no one you have helped enough, that where he is now, he is praying for God to help him win contract so that he will buy a church land and build it for you, then, know that you have been a stingy pastor...
When God starts blessing those who are sowing into people's lives, please, ask questions before you start preaching your 'revival' message...
Poverty is not a part of the gospel of this endtime...
If the school fees is 100 million, we want to be among the people that can afford it...
My name was not included among those poor people that must be in our midst...
Tell the poor people that wants to go to school, that there are other scholarship schemes going on in Living Faith Church, Winners Chapel...
Let them go and access that benefit...
Hundreds of thousands of people are benefitting from it...
Everybody must not be a graduate of Covenant University...
God bless you!

147 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice by herzern(m): 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
I'm crackinq up here..

Even if a scholarship proqramme exist or not.

How He spends the "tithes" and finances the institution is not anyone's fuçkinq problem.

If you think he's misappropriatinq your tithe,stop payinq your tithe to him.

And those who Dont pay tithe to him..should just STFU already.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice by ammyluv2002(f): 11:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
Well, you have a point. My Pastor's daughter graduated from Landmark university through his scholarship program, they don't attend winners Church oh.

I'm not here to judge,but I think modesty should be the key word here.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice by akintom(m): 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
Now the PRO of Mr oyedepo has arrived.

Now that you gloat, based on the gluttony of your liberator of the universe.

Your skydaddy must definitely be proud of you, as you rubbish its other sheep yard that are hungry and lack the sabiness of oyedepo's charade and gimmicks.

Am very sure you're among the crowd that was cheering oyedepo on, when he maliciously dehumanized that little girl, he delusionarily accused of witchcraft.

Am sure oyedepo will beam a crocodile smile, if that only daughter of his, is publicly battered and falsely victimized.

Is it the same oyedepo who had his wife marooned in finest hospital outside Nigeria, for stroke rehabilitation, for almost 2 years, yet lied to you folks that an imaginary skydaddy healed her?

The fake claims of oyedepo's faith healing, is complicating health of folks who swallowed his lies. You don't see these victims in your fashion parade gatherings, they are in the worst section of the hospital. No thanks to the magician in the tabernacle.

The money used for charity by oyedepo is from where?

Is it not from the folks he psychologically twisted?

The money and labor that put up the universities is from where?

Is it not from the sheepmaniacs?

You simply don't understand the ways of religious profiteers and merchants.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice by HCpaul(m): 12:01am On Dec 15, 2016
Scholarship ke?? That dude always flaunt about his wealth on the alter whenever he preaches.

The businessman was sharp enough that he by himself called his son into ministry and said god called him. yet, his gullible congregants couldn't say anything. It only takes a businessman to do that.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice by hakeem4(m): 12:36am On Dec 15, 2016
I know many people that he's sponsoring

I'm not against him

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice by momodub: 12:37am On Dec 15, 2016
Ok na
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice by WalkerMichael(m): 12:37am On Dec 15, 2016
That awkward moment when after rushing to book space, you suddenly realize you don't have any meaningful thing to say. Anyway let me use this opportunity to beg you guys for likes. I know this is childish and that I have grown past this. I won't lie that today is my birthday- just like others do. It's just that i have this irresistible urge and would like to know that people still care about other peoples feelings. May whatever you worship bless and protect you and your family as you like this post. Thanks and God bless you and your family. Once more, don't say im distubing you. Please click like. Thanks once again. Please I'm on my knees begging, it won't cost you anything just to click on that like. Pulease.

356 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice by dollaflow(m): 12:39am On Dec 15, 2016
K
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice by Pavore9: 12:40am On Dec 15, 2016
I am just indifferent towards him, his life sparks nothing in me as we all journey though life, a day to give account will certainly come.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice by donsteady(m): 12:42am On Dec 15, 2016
Put religion aside and be logical, even pope doesn't have a jet. It's sadden me when some folk assumed we will all be shallow.

At least 3 private jets. The least is about $350,000,000. Times that to three, that would be about $105,000,000 times that to 480 naira, that will be about fifty billion+ naira. I am not good with maths, somebody help plz.

35 yrs ago he was nothing and had nothing. How did he get all this wealth ?
That's the question. He started by collecting money from the poor and rich and he name it as offering, tithe, seed and all the other nonsense. (35 yrs he is still collecting and the collecting still will continue)

This is very simple. You collect money from the poor and rich, you buy urself a private jets, build expensive uni and you said ur uni is not for the poor.
Just one simple question sir. At your age,(60+)
How would you sincerely summaries purpose of your life in one sentence?
What would you die for? wealth?

I do understand that people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusion destroyed.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice by vicstar(m): 12:45am On Dec 15, 2016
• ok! we thank God for that ••
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice by peacesamuel94(m): 12:45am On Dec 15, 2016
It's funny how people are so quick to call another man greedy, even when they are not half as generous as the person they criticize, even with his so called greediness, the fact that he has impacted more lives than his numerous critics here, cannot be overemphasized. And it's even more shocking to see Christians being a part of this shameful display of hypocrisy.

Before you blame the church for exorbitant school fees, let us see the number of people you've trained through school.

The Bishop gives the way Christ instructed us to, no need for announcements, and that's why he is being criticized because he does his givings in secret. And that's why he is being rewarded publicly.

Don't judge a book by its cover.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice by Afonjas: 12:46am On Dec 15, 2016
Hmm
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice by helphelp: 12:48am On Dec 15, 2016
Welcome...
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice by bigpicture001: 12:48am On Dec 15, 2016
pukena:

When one of my elder brothers got admission into the University, my family had so much money that he could not pay for the school fees...
And he was about losing the admission, before God used the scholarship scheme of Living Faith Church, Winners Chapel to see him through...
For 5 years, that church paid his schools fees... And today, he is a graduate...

When he becomes a billionaire tomorrow, and decides to buy another private jet to add to the ones they already have in that church, will you blame the church?

Around the same time, one of my sister's got a visa to travel to America, but we were also too rich to even see flight ticket...
We tried everywhere... But nothing came out... And it was also few weeks for that visa to expire...
...all I see qis a church
mevmbuåer
It was Living Faith Church, Winners Chapel that gave my sister money to a get a flight ticket... And she travelled...
When she becomes a billionaire tomorrow and decides to buy another Private jet for that church, will you blame the church?

A stingy pastor will not stop seeing reasons to criticise others who are reaping God's harvest...

Hundreds of thousands of boys and girls have graduated from different universities across the nations of Africa through the scholarship scheme of winners chapel...

I have also seen people who graduated from the most expensive universities who are working for those who graduated from some obscured universities somewhere...

It is what you carry inside that makes you, not the name of the school you attended...

I don't know if I will laugh or cry when I read things people write about the fees in Covenant University...

There are some other 'mama put' and other local food vendors around, where you will also eat and be filled...

Imagine someone blaming Mr Biggs, that they are greedy... And that is why their food and meat pies are more expensive than others who are hawking their own on the streets!

All those beautiful and handsome guys that opens the doors for you when you are coming into that eatery, don't you know they pay them?

Do you understand that they are making more commitment in their products to give better quality than others?

If you are really hungry, and you cannot afford to buy at their price, did you not see 'mama put' around and enter under the umbrella and tell the woman to give you rice and beans and mix it with moi moi, with kpomo and liver? ...

Ask the man that is accusing Bishop Oyedepo of being greedy, the church he attends, how many people have they helped? Who they epp?

People wake up from hunger and failure every morning, creating stories to discredit men of God who God has blessed ...

When God brought youths for you to help them pay their school fees, instead, all you did was to be collecting the little salary they were being paid...

And another church helped them, and tomorrow, God used them to carry out mighty projects for those churches, you will sit in your obscured denomination and be saying what you don't understand...

Wake up ma!

I refuse to see a young man that needs money, instead of me to give him money, I will give him prayers and collect the one he has, in the Name of seed...
I refuse to be a rich spiritual father who will sit in the office expecting money from young men of God who are in the fields looking for money to pay house rent...
I refuse to be a part of a church that is only good in collecting from people and not giving people...
Brother, I know you did not understand what you were saying about Bishop Oyedepo...
It is not every man of God that likes to come on television to be announcing and showing pictures of people they give money and food etc...
Ask those who are doing it... Many of them will tell you they are using it to gain credibility... So that gullible people will think they are more compassionate than other ministers....
Any time your left hand has started seeing what your right hand is doing, in many cases, check it.. God is no more in it...
Even other members of that branch of Winners Chapel did not know, till today, that it was the church that provided that ticket fee for my sister ...
"Papa, you would not have needed to come all the way... Just to say thank you... It is a privilege for us to see that God has positioned us not to watch the Light to quench in families ..."
And if I see Pastor Buji somewhere tomorrow and buy a jet for him, some short sighted people will start asking why a pastor should be using private jet ...
Even if Bishop Oyedepo makes tuition fee for Covenant University, free of charge, people will still be looking for something else to say...
I thought some churches should have learnt by now, how their stinginess has made them perpetual dependants on poor people sitting on their pews ...
But unfortunately, some of them are among the ones championing this baseless charade, against men who God has sworn to bless ...
If there is no one praying for God to bless him so that He will buy you a private jet, know it that you have lived a selfish life all your life...
If there is no one you have helped enough, that where he is now, he is praying for God to help him win contract so that he will buy a church land and build it for you, then, know that you have been a stingy pastor...
When God starts blessing those who are sowing into people's lives, please, ask questions before you start preaching your 'revival' message...
If the school fees is 100 million, we want to be among the people that can afford it...
Tell the poor people that wants to go to school, that there are other scholarship schemes going on in Living Faith Church, Winners Chapel...
God bless you!
....all I see is desperate church member eager to launder the image of the church,hence the textbook write up.we all live in Nigeria and know the truth....okay Mr man,can u tell me y all of the supervising head pastors of winners chapel nation wide ar all yorubas..does it mean calabar,igbos,deltand efficks
does nt graduate from his pastoral skl#?

17 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice by peacesamuel94(m): 12:48am On Dec 15, 2016
akintom:
Now the pro of Mr oyedepo has arrived.

Now that you gloat, based on the gluttony of your liberator of the universe.

Your skydaddy must definitely be proud of you, as you rubbish its other sheep yard that are hungry and lack the sabiness of oyedepo's charade and gimmicks.

Am very sure you're among the crowd that was cheering oyedepo on, when he maliciously dehumanized that little girl, he delusionarily accused of witchcraft.

Am sure oyedepo will beam a crocodile smile, if that only daughter of his, is publicly battered and falsely victimized.

Is it the same oyedepo who had his wife marooned in finest hospital outside Nigeria, for stroke rehabilitation, for almost 2 years, yet lied to you folks that am imaginary skydaddy healed her?

The fake claims of oyedepo's faith healing, is complicating health of folks who swallowed his lies. You don't see these victims in your fashion parade gatherings, they are in the worst section of the hospital. No thanks to the magician in the tabernacle.

The money used for charity by oyedepo is from where?

Is it not from the folks he psychologically twisted?

The money and labor that put up the universities is from where?

Is it not from the sheepmaniacs?

You simply don't understand the ways of religious profiteers and merchants.

He gives because he loves God and not to please you or anybody else. and sorry to say this, but your opinion about him does not count.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice by OMOTOWO(m): 12:49am On Dec 15, 2016
Abeg tell this lady not to break spinal cord oo

7 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice by ITEKEM: 12:50am On Dec 15, 2016
Nawa Oo This Story Long Die ...

God is GoodGoo coold smiley

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice by mastermaestro(m): 12:54am On Dec 15, 2016
It is only a few stingy misers whose single offering in a service has never exceeded 20naira, that cry to the Heavens how pastors live lavishly. Most pastors actually live on generous gifts from a kind wealthy few who might not even be their congregational members than on your miserly offerings and irregular tithes. Stingy Christians are first to cry foul when pastor changes his living room furniture. They mourn when pastor gets a new car even if it was presented to him by a generous person in the presence of all. Pastor moves to a new house, you groan. Pastor wears new clothes, it becomes breaking news in negative caption. Stingy people are always unhappy seeing others enjoy kindness that they won't and can't offer.

You cannot be wealthy if the sight of luxury irritates or enrages you. In fact you belong to the world of squalor. Wealth is a part of life, so is poverty. This is why it is life! The presence of one gives meaning and relevance to the other!

How people spend their money should be none of your business! Until you stop blaming the rich for your poverty, you are destined to die a pauper. Luxury is neither a sin nor a crime! If you so much love poverty, then die in poverty! Life is choice!!!!!

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice by BrutalJab: 12:57am On Dec 15, 2016
It's not by force to pay tithe and offering

Even those that haven't donated up to 1k are shouting grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice by erenma24(f): 12:57am On Dec 15, 2016
But the tithes and offerings of the people you call poor folks (members) contribute to the building of that school and I'm sure the poor folks were happy that they would be able to send their children to the school, only for them to be sidelined later.

Now my question is this - why collect them poor folks money if you know dey won't b able to afford the fees?

13 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice by ichommy(m): 12:59am On Dec 15, 2016
herzern:
I'm crackinq up here..

Even if a scholarship proqramme exist or not.

How He spends the "tithes" and finances the institution is not anyone's fuçkinq problem.

If you think he's misappropriatinq your tithe,stop payinq your tithe to him.

And those who Dont pay tithe to him..should just STFU already.

GBAM!

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice by hobermener: 1:02am On Dec 15, 2016
And you wrote this endless epistle to prove what
The missionaries who brought western education and religion to the dark continent of africa would never have envisaged a time when Christianity will be practically indistinguishable from a capitalist business!! Ask your grand dad how much some of the British missionary schools charged people in those days to get quality education, which is still being regurgitated in most higher institutions of learning in africa today. Your "mr biggs" analogy just doesn't cut it, except you see your church as one big business.
Sometimes i wonder how rich christ would have been if he had accepted gifts from those he had helped for his own comfort. Whether you dispute it or not, moderation and contentment are two striking hallmarks of Christianity, and a pastor cruising around in a private jet just doesn't portray those values. The message of Christianity is completely centered on the world to come and not the current world, with that in view should a spiritual leader bother about material acquisition
Contemporary bishops and pastors should take a cue from paul and christ himself who they preach, they gave up all for the gospel and heaven and never bothered about mundane ephemeral pleasures. No one is asking pastors to walk in rags, we just want them to exemplify the values of moderation, sobriety, and heaven mindedness that are clearly outlined in the bibles they preach!!!!!

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice by AkinPhysicist: 1:03am On Dec 15, 2016
cool
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice by maggdon045: 1:03am On Dec 15, 2016
honestly, the problem of we Nigerians is that we are so pathetic and myopic in understanding of the Kingdom mysteries.. i wont defend Bishop David Oyedepo cox he doesnt need my defense, the Glory in his life speaks volume.. if you check most people who spew this trash about men of GOD their lives are so pathetic and they are frustrated, they tend to channel their frustration through the wrong passage. all i can pray for is that God should open their eyes to see the light. the people paying the tithe and offerings are getting blessed each and every day.. there are testimonies around.. there are evidences around. I mean who would GOD be if u serve him and obey His words for over 30 years and you are still poor? when these so called flamboyant men of God was hustling in ministry some of you are still toddlers.. when the total population was just 3, you dont NO then..

I wonder why people think when you are serving God or a pastor you are suppose to be poor. even the devil reward his faithful servants, talkless of God.

Oyedepo wasnt born into riches, He battled his way out of it and he has the secret to ending riches in God, it would be adviceable for you all to tap into it and get wealthy..

una opinion doesnt rili mata at d end of d day.. people are getting saved and the ministry is moving forward...

even if them share the whole riches of this world equally amongst the people in it.. withing seconds, some would ve become billionaires again cox the ve d secret..

GIVERS NEVER LACK..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice by aladdin001(m): 1:03am On Dec 15, 2016
[size=14pt] sorry @ op no vex, that albino called freezer has no knowledge of any thing spiritual. his just a radio boy. I wonder y he is not in the wilderness eating manna like the disciples . na cool fm money wey e dey see de giv am courage. bwait till him case file reach front desk for heaven [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice by bigpicture001: 1:04am On Dec 15, 2016
pukena:

Wake up ma!

God bless you!
....ma dear dnt brag too much abt the church providing the air ticket,it may well be a very rich senior member of church dt took d responsibility nd not the church..it happened to ma friend @ haws of grace church in satelite...whr an unknown person to him footed his abroad skiing witout being disclosed as instructed by the financier...I doubt that churches wld nt pray for a helper for u instead of spend dia cash on u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice by AleXis0r(m): 1:05am On Dec 15, 2016
Some people just find a job in criticizing men of God. Worst of it is that even the unbelievers condemn them too. The man of God is entitled to tithes and they are SOLELY for his wellbeing. He is not answerable to anyone on how he chooses to spend it. So just keep your mouth shut and do what God has sent you. All those critics have not even done up to 0.001% of Good Works these men of God have.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice by maggdon045: 1:06am On Dec 15, 2016
your pain is that he flaunts his wealth... lolssss what you dont no, u dont no... you expect a pastor to be por.. but u vigilantly support politicias that steals from you..
HCpaul:
Scholarship ke?? That dude always flaunt about his wealth on the alter whenever he preaches.

The businessman was sharp enough that he by himself called his son into ministry and said god called him. yet, his gullible congregants couldn't say anything. It only takes a businessman to do that.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Michael Job: Kenyan Jesus Deportation Hoax / How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies / I Saw A UFO Last Night!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.