Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics (23284 Views)

Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics / My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday / Christy Daniels, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria International Stuns In New Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by jeeqaa7(m): 9:09am On Dec 15, 2016
I still see bobrisky
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by fortunechy(m): 9:13am On Dec 15, 2016
When a lady is pregnant all her friends touch her stomach and say ''CONGRAT'' But none of them come and touch the man's penis and say GOOD JOB ****MORE OF THE STORY**** HARDWORK IS NEVER APPRECIATED
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 15, 2016
grin grin grin if I talk wetin dey my mind dem go ban me for this forum so make I just use hammer bust my eyeballs for ruining the rest of my life with this image
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by Wesely01(m): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2016
dopeolayemi:
The actress shared the photo above and captioned it "I Swear I See Whitney Houston In This Pic #Godsgift#goddess #goddessvibes#HatersDontDieQuick#ILovemenontheless"

Source: http://topeoke..com.ng/2016/12/uche-ogbodo-shares-new-photo-says-she.html

Who be this ? She blind ?
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by Shollarh(m): 9:25am On Dec 15, 2016
Biko lemme go to my backyard and laugh first
I'll be back!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by mosisadez(m): 9:26am On Dec 15, 2016
LIKE BOBRISKY
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by AreaFada2: 9:27am On Dec 15, 2016
Ebuka478:
Lol, which Whiney Houston?

Whitney Uturu-Oti she meant to write. grin cheesy
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by thaoriginator: 9:28am On Dec 15, 2016
chocolateme:
Eziokwu??
Ok in that case I congratulate you ma..
abeg what's the meaning of these pics? Why are they bowing down to shake hands?

1 Like

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by chimdi101: 9:29am On Dec 15, 2016
Joavid:
This lady woulda been fine, but her facial features are not in agreement. sad
How? Biko
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by metallisc(m): 9:42am On Dec 15, 2016
nikkypearl:
I see a dreamer angry

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 15, 2016
Whitney Houston ke. Who dash you
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by metallisc(m): 9:43am On Dec 15, 2016
dopeolayemi:
The actress shared the photo above and captioned it "I Swear I See Whitney Houston In This Pic #Godsgift#goddess #goddessvibes#HatersDontDieQuick#ILovemenontheless"

Source: http://topeoke..com.ng/2016/12/uche-ogbodo-shares-new-photo-says-she.html

grin grin grin grin grin

Uche: I see whitney houston in this picture.

Whitney's ghost: ABEG O! who is dis one again now?!!

1 Like

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by Lincoln275(m): 9:52am On Dec 15, 2016
when was that?
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by nerilove(m): 9:54am On Dec 15, 2016
Those hand shaking memes are so funny. Especially the dog will be like "Wetin dey worry sabinus, na so you learn how to sleep..." grin grin grin
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by nikkypearl(f): 9:55am On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=metallisc post=51945748][/quote]na sumtin go kill man..if e no be boobi..e fit be nyansh...yo choice lipsrsealed
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by copiescopy(m): 9:59am On Dec 15, 2016
WITH THAT JERK UP BRA ?
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by chiefojiji(m): 10:03am On Dec 15, 2016
I don't know what to say......

well I've to say this, you're getting there sumall by small...

#JosKeepBleaching.

Ozwooo!
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by Gemc3(f): 10:23am On Dec 15, 2016
I admire her. Why? She has the power to look like who ever she chooses! Be it Michael Jackson, Denrele, Whitney Houston or Bobrisky.

Correct power

2 Likes

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by AlphaPegasi: 10:28am On Dec 15, 2016
she looks like shitney houston is what she looks like

1 Like

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by pharaohmonch: 10:42am On Dec 15, 2016
Does she even know Whitney Houston? #jusasking....who is she sef?
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by Hades2016(m): 10:42am On Dec 15, 2016
So you look like a dead person abiiiii, ok continue undecided
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by cliqtips: 10:47am On Dec 15, 2016
All these celebrity sef...

because they said u look like BobriShit, u go n sharply change ur look n hair do.

They're just full of fake life. They cant be real for a second.
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by ifeomaekol(f): 10:53am On Dec 15, 2016
Very funny------ who's laughing? undecided
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by repogirl(f): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2016
Hmmm...I've stared and stared and I can't see whitney anywhere inside the picture. sad

I see Boborisky sha... grin just joking. Lol.
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by metallisc(m): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2016
Gemc3:
I admire her. Why? She has the power to look like who ever she chooses! Be it Michael Jackson, Denrele, Whitney Houston or Bobrisky.

Correct power

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 15, 2016
Just came in to laugh
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by Martinola(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2016
nikkypearl:
na sumtin go kill man..if e no be boobi..e fit be nyansh...yo choice lipsrsealed
ugh...e fit b 2ru o...
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by Martinola(m): 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
nikkypearl:
I see a dreamer angry
u sure say Joseph na im sekond name?
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by amazingfatlose(m): 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
I don't that make brain to me
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by sollybaby(f): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
oh.. she has gone to wear wig.. be giving yoursef hope yaa..
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by topeal(f): 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
grin grin cheesy
celestialAgent:
This one wey resemble BUBU undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dolly Unachukwu Shares Photo With Her Mother Who Looks More Like Her Sister / Actress Lilian Esoro Dazzles In Blue [PICS] / Solution To Traffic In Lagos - Alibaba Shares 'perfect' Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.