Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics (23269 Views)

Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics / My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday / Christy Daniels, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria International Stuns In New Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by dopeolayemi: 1:03am On Dec 15, 2016
The actress shared the photo above and captioned it "I Swear I See Whitney Houston In This Pic #Godsgift#goddess #goddessvibes#HatersDontDieQuick#ILovemenontheless"

Source: http://topeoke..com.ng/2016/12/uche-ogbodo-shares-new-photo-says-she.html

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:05am On Dec 15, 2016
b sugaring ursef

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by chocolateme(f): 1:07am On Dec 15, 2016
Eziokwu??
Ok in that case I congratulate you ma..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by sholatem(f): 1:22am On Dec 15, 2016
But we see more of bobrisky in u madam grin

53 Likes

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by DozieInc(m): 2:27am On Dec 15, 2016
no comment
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by nikkypearl(f): 4:00am On Dec 15, 2016
I see a dreamer angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by Abiagirl777(f): 4:31am On Dec 15, 2016
ma'm your vision your choice no f.uck given
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by RealJaneDoe: 5:28am On Dec 15, 2016
Whitney Olajumoke Houston maybe

14 Likes

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by LilTyRoNe: 8:53am On Dec 15, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
Whitney Olajumoke Houston maybe

Never funny

3 Likes

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by veekid(m): 8:58am On Dec 15, 2016
With your hypo glorified skin? Abeg wake up from slumber

1 Like

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by tosyne2much(m): 8:59am On Dec 15, 2016
Not even looking sexy undecided

1 Like

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by deebrain(m): 9:00am On Dec 15, 2016
Is that her real face?

3 Likes

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by Ebuka478(m): 9:00am On Dec 15, 2016
Lol, which Whiney Houston?

3 Likes

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by czaratwork: 9:00am On Dec 15, 2016
claimentina
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by jchuchu(m): 9:00am On Dec 15, 2016
Ewu
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by exlinkleads(f): 9:02am On Dec 15, 2016
hahahqqh

am laughing in french
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by COSMASANTHONY(m): 9:03am On Dec 15, 2016
Normal for you
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by Adonis3: 9:03am On Dec 15, 2016
J
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by fkdmods: 9:03am On Dec 15, 2016
dopeolayemi:
The actress shared the photo above and captioned it "I Swear I See Whitney Houston In This Pic #Godsgift#goddess #goddessvibes#HatersDontDieQuick#ILovemenontheless"

Source: http://topeoke..com.ng/2016/12/uche-ogbodo-shares-new-photo-says-she.html

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 15, 2016
This lady woulda been fine, but her facial features are not in agreement. sad

1 Like

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by celestialAgent(m): 9:03am On Dec 15, 2016
This one wey resemble BUBU undecided

2 Likes

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by strangest(m): 9:04am On Dec 15, 2016
angry angry
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by rocknation62(m): 9:04am On Dec 15, 2016
With dis ur sponge wey u carry put for head u nor near try

1 Like

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 15, 2016
Nigerian Actresses just like unnecessary attention if you tell the truth now them go say you be hater

3 Likes

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by sisisioge: 9:05am On Dec 15, 2016
Me too...sorta see Whitney baby in there. May God rest her soul.
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by Tihmmyg5: 9:07am On Dec 15, 2016
Lol In Ur Dream
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by Unique23(f): 9:07am On Dec 15, 2016
Hahahahahahahhaha some people will just wake one morning and decide to talk rubbish, whitney houston ko whitney horsetin ni, #rubbishing_shild lol
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by kstix(m): 9:07am On Dec 15, 2016
Lol. Her weed must be from a reliable source. No be only whitney Houston, na wetin housetin

1 Like

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by jeeqaa7(m): 9:09am On Dec 15, 2016
Madam.. I still see bobrisky in u

2 Likes

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by bejeria101(m): 9:09am On Dec 15, 2016
You wan die? Just say so!
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by solpat(m): 9:09am On Dec 15, 2016
Whitney Houston indeed. I hope you don't end up doing drugs
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 15, 2016
sholatem:
But we see more of bobrisky in u madam grin

Absolutely seconded grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja / 6 Nigerian Celebrities That Made A Buzz With Their Car Gifts To Their Lovers / Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.