Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities (26013 Views)

Nigeria Universities With The Most Employable Graduates- STUTERN 2018 Edition / Top 15 Most Competitive Universities In Nigeria / Top 10 Most Competitive Courses In Nigeria Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by zeedof(m): 7:01am On Dec 15, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
1. Medicine and surgery
2. Law
3. Accounting
4. Mass communication
5. Business administration
6. Nursing
7. Pharmacy
8.engineering
9.public Administration
10.. add yours
competitive course the op said not those courses you know.
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 15, 2016
imohchard:

[s]pharmacy is one of those course i consider waste of time,
1. Pharmacist are not licensed to treat,doctors do.
2. They dont produce the drugs,Chemist do.

The only thing they do is knowing how to interprete doctors shorthand calligraphy[/s].

I'm sure you are only desperate for attention cool

5 Likes

Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by ANNOY(m): 7:03am On Dec 15, 2016
sassiemyk:
MBBS
Law
Civil Engineering
Pharmacy
Economics
Mechanical Engineering
Business Administration
Biochemistry
Statistics
Production Engineering

Others...

Philosophy, Zoology, Sociology are the lowest cos no one applies to them but schools dash those who must be in school the course. If I hear peem from anyone, you go hear whinnnn...
u are not alright o.sociology waste of time,u most be joking.
You are lucky u didn't say public administration.
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by Prectega(m): 7:07am On Dec 15, 2016
imohchard:

pharmacy is one of those course i consider waste of time,

The only thing they do is knowing how to interprete doctors shorthand calligraphy.

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge

And who are chemist

5 Likes

Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 15, 2016
imohchard:

The only thing they do is knowing how to interprete doctors shorthand calligraphy.
You know nothing about pharmacy bro...go learn more

1 Like

Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 15, 2016
Prectega:

And who are chemist
This one is really really ignorant
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by Ambassadeur(m): 7:15am On Dec 15, 2016
[color=#770077][/color] Business Administration
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by ComradeTY(m): 7:16am On Dec 15, 2016
rotexteymie:
History and international studies embarassed

I dey smell KSU for your body

2 Likes

Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 15, 2016
imohchard:

I'm not a pharmacist but this is the dumbest post I've ever seen on Nairaland, For goodness sake ur comment is enough to show that you're either below the age of 10, or you are not educated ,my dear chemists are only involved in making body creams, perfumes, soaps, detergents, hair products such as relaxers, shampoo, anti dandruff etc, They have nothing and when I say nothing, I mean nothing to do with drug production, Pharmacist are responsible for drug production, prescription of dosage, side effects, drug monitoring to avoid the unnecessary circulation of prescription drugs, establishment of expiry dates and lots more, in fact there's no need educating you about what you know next to nothing about.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 15, 2016
Prectega:

And who are chemist
Thought I was the only one that saw the stupid comment
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by eleojo23: 7:20am On Dec 15, 2016
imohchard:

Chai!

This post deserves an award for the 'Dumbest Post of the Year' !

I no fit laff sef
grin

4 Likes

Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by ANNOY(m): 7:25am On Dec 15, 2016
Guys what do you think of public administration.
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by damosky12(m): 7:27am On Dec 15, 2016
sassiemyk:
MBBS
Law
Civil Engineering
Pharmacy
Economics
Mechanical Engineering
Business Administration
Biochemistry
Statistics
Production Engineering

Others...

Philosophy, Zoology, Sociology are the lowest cos no one applies to them but schools dash those who must be in school the course. If I hear peem from anyone, you go hear whinnnn...

Do your research. Philosophy is not one of the courses they dash out. It is one of the most competitive art/ social-science course in many schools now. It is gradually gaining relevance. Sociology too.

2 Likes

Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by Valkyr: 7:28am On Dec 15, 2016
Competitive old sciences...
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by aydebug(m): 7:31am On Dec 15, 2016
medicine and surgery, law, economics, banking and finance and anything engineering courses.

1 Like

Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by Fidelismaria: 7:32am On Dec 15, 2016
mtcheeeew

yoruba is d most competitive tongue tongue tongue

what a silly question
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by Zadok407(m): 7:34am On Dec 15, 2016
Bros.is Civil Engineering.I envy those that are studying the course.

1 Like

Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by echobazz: 7:35am On Dec 15, 2016
Medicine and surgery

Economics

Law

2 Likes

Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by sundilazo(m): 7:43am On Dec 15, 2016
Mopolchi:
PHILOSOPHY
To be wise, be a philosopher

1 Like

Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by sundilazo(m): 7:43am On Dec 15, 2016
Philosophy

1 Like

Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by Rayboss(m): 7:46am On Dec 15, 2016
Architecture
MBBS
law
civil Engineering
Pharmacy
Economics
Mechanical Engineering
Business Administration
Biochemistry
Statistics
Production Engineering
physiology

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by Vastjoy(m): 7:46am On Dec 15, 2016
International Relations- OAU

1 Like

Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by Eddieuwe(m): 7:49am On Dec 15, 2016
Political science and others

1 Like

Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by rickyrex(m): 7:52am On Dec 15, 2016
eleojo23:

Wow! What an open display of ignorance.
Clap for yourself!!

Sometimes I wonder what people do with their internet-enabled smart phones.

Google is just a click away yet people cannot do little research on a subject and they will come and talk as if they know everything about the subject.

Next time, learn to do some research before coming on this forum to display ignorance.

I think it would have been more sensible of you to justify why pharmacy seems to be more competitive than vomiting jargons. He made his own opinion so make yours
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by shams040(m): 7:53am On Dec 15, 2016
Smoking and drinking sci.
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by Davidbelove: 7:54am On Dec 15, 2016
][/][/
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by shams040(m): 7:54am On Dec 15, 2016
Vastjoy:
International Relations- OAU

For wer? Na 200 b der cut off ooo. Wer u keep medicine, law, pharm, acctn and econs?
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by flowe247(f): 7:56am On Dec 15, 2016
Archaeology
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by eleojo23: 7:57am On Dec 15, 2016
rickyrex:

I think it would have been more sensible of you to justify why pharmacy seems to be more competitive than vomiting jargons. He made his own opinion so make yours

Yes Sir!
By the way, I was expecting this kind of comment.

I'm sorry I don't have all that time.

I have already given him a clue on where to go and educate himself.

And people should learn not to make authoritative statements on things they are not sure of.

No time to keep repeating the same stuff over and over on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by Handsomecole(m): 7:57am On Dec 15, 2016
MMM
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 15, 2016
warribloood:
R
Religious studies
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by Greenbullet(m): 8:00am On Dec 15, 2016
This list is arranged according to acceptance into tertiary institutions
Medicine
Law
Engineering
Biochemistry
Astrophysics
Architecture
Pharmacy
Social work
Philosophy
Statistics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Your BVN On Phone In 5 Seconds / Eunice Udensi Is York College Valedictorian Best / ASUU Strike: Prostitution Will Increase Among Female Students– Sex Workers To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.