Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities (26010 Views)

Nigeria Universities With The Most Employable Graduates- STUTERN 2018 Edition / Top 15 Most Competitive Universities In Nigeria / Top 10 Most Competitive Courses In Nigeria Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by humilitypays(m): 8:01am On Dec 15, 2016
Medicine
Mechanical Engineering/Eelectrical/Electronics Engineering
Nursing
Law
Civil Engineering

...and
Accounting/Business Admin
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by DEIFIED(m): 8:06am On Dec 15, 2016
sassiemyk:
MBBS
Law
Civil Engineering
Pharmacy
Economics
Mechanical Engineering
Business Administration
Biochemistry
Statistics
Production Engineering

Others...

Philosophy, Zoology, Sociology are the lowest cos no one applies to them but schools dash those who must be in school the course. If I hear peem from anyone, you go hear whinnnn...
Oga remove sociology there. If i hear eh, i go wire you.
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 15, 2016
kretoz:
I'm not a pharmacist but this is the dumbest post I've ever seen on Nairaland, For goodness sake ur comment is enough to show that you're either below the age of 10, or you are not educated ,my dear chemists are only involved in making body creams, perfumes, soaps, detergents, hair products such as relaxers, shampoo, anti dandruff etc, They have nothing and when I say nothing, I mean nothing to do with drug production, Pharmacist are responsible for drug production, prescription of dosage, side effects, drug monitoring to avoid the unnecessary circulation of prescription drugs, establishment of expiry dates and lots more, in fact there's no need educating you about what you know next to nothing about.
actually.. there's a subfield called pharmaceutical chemistry which deals with research on drugs

1 Like

Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by ikwikwi: 8:09am On Dec 15, 2016
Law
Pharmacy
Medicine and surgery
Engineering
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by rotexteymie(f): 8:12am On Dec 15, 2016
ComradeTY:

I dey smell KSU for your body

Then your nose is wrong..... grin
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by durai: 8:14am On Dec 15, 2016
sassiemyk:
MBBS
Law
Civil Engineering
Pharmacy
Economics
Mechanical Engineering
Business Administration
Biochemistry
Statistics
Production Engineering

Others...

Philosophy, Zoology, Sociology are the lowest cos no one applies to them but schools dash those who must be in school the course. If I hear peem from anyone, you go hear whinnnn...
after all dis....no job
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by SEEDORF441(m): 8:14am On Dec 15, 2016
Pls guys, is criminology a better course to study in nigeria.
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by Dgeoman(m): 8:21am On Dec 15, 2016
Bringing you the light of cartography and geographic information system, is one of the marketing course now in Nigeria i think not less than 3 institution in Nigeria offered take that course.
Am a hundred level student from kaduna polytechnic, just done with my s.i.w.e.s on the period of my siwes i made alots of money on site contract as a student not even a staff, am been paid 20k monthly and allowance of 40k in every field work..
i never applied for it but i feel is a God giving course Hail all cartographers...
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by Rone16(f): 8:27am On Dec 15, 2016
Medicine and surgery & Law....when NUC will be giving number of people to graduate per set
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 15, 2016
samyomz:
actually.. there's a subfield called pharmaceutical chemistry which deals with research on drugs
Thank God you called it pharmaceutical chemistry, but the fact that it deals with research on drugs doesn't mean there are equal to pharmacist. Nurses, Med labs, Drs etc all offer pharmacology in the university but that doesn't mean that they are in anyway close to pharmacist when it comes to Drugs, in fact there's more to pharmacy than just drugs

3 Likes

Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by Dream369: 8:33am On Dec 15, 2016
My List

Medicine/Dentistry

Pharmacy

Elect elect

Chemical Eng

Mechanical Eng

Civil Eng

Law

Economics
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by Artixmentor(m): 8:33am On Dec 15, 2016
Education/Yoruba/Igbo/hausa
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by ochoa(m): 8:38am On Dec 15, 2016
kretoz:
I'm not a pharmacist but this is the dumbest post I've ever seen on Nairaland, For goodness sake ur comment is enough to show that you're either below the age of 10, or you are not educated ,my dear chemists are only involved in making body creams, perfumes, soaps, detergents, hair products such as relaxers, shampoo, anti dandruff etc, They have nothing and when I say nothing, I mean nothing to do with drug production, Pharmacist are responsible for drug production, prescription of dosage, side effects, drug monitoring to avoid the unnecessary circulation of prescription drugs, establishment of expiry dates and lots more, in fact there's no need educating you about what you know next to nothing about.
Man u so off point... We av pharmaceutical chemistry...there is chemistry(shampoo, relaxer) n there is another part of chemistry(pharmaceutical, petroleum, food, environmental e.t.c).. u can do ur research if u ain't convinced yet.. just snoop arnd one UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY near YOU and check up their Pure And Applied Chemistry Department...Boss Chemistry get Levels
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by Vastjoy(m): 8:50am On Dec 15, 2016
shams040:

For wer? Na 200 b der cut off ooo. Wer u keep medicine, law, pharm, acctn and econs?

I'm a graduate of that prestigious dept so I know what I'm talking about.
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 15, 2016
ochoa:
Man u so off point... We av pharmaceutical chemistry...there is chemistry(shampoo, relaxer) n there is another part of chemistry(pharmaceutical, petroleum, food, environmental e.t.c).. u can do ur research if u ain't convinced yet.. just snoop arnd one UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY near YOU and check up their Pure And Applied Chemistry Department...Boss Chemistry get Levels
Lmao which drug do they produce, what knowledge do they have about body system, Pharmaceutical chemist will never produce and dispense drugs without full consultation of a pharmacist, the work of a pharmacist is so broad and clear that it cannot be neglected, pharmaceutical chemistry indeed, why not chemical pharmacy, borrowed courses activated
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by ucosuagwu(m): 8:52am On Dec 15, 2016
Its a lie...
MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS is the hardest course, i know what i am saying because i am currently studying it in University of Port Harcourt and no First class has ever come out... NONE undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by seenter84: 8:55am On Dec 15, 2016
Everything nothing is easy
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by asainco(m): 8:57am On Dec 15, 2016
Run a geology final year project then come back and make I nice and comprehensive list..NMGS in the house..

1 Like

Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by FluffySucre(f): 8:57am On Dec 15, 2016
kenbee:
Politics and Pastoral work
Lol, So true!
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by FluffySucre(f): 8:58am On Dec 15, 2016
kenbee:
Politics and Pastoral work
Lol, So True!
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by Jahzrockballer(m): 9:04am On Dec 15, 2016
sassiemyk:
MBBS
Law
Civil Engineering
Pharmacy
Economics
Mechanical Engineering
Business Administration
Biochemistry
Statistics
Production Engineering

Others...

Hw u take knw watin dey ma mind....inshot yur head dey ur neck self!!!
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by oyoofong(m): 9:06am On Dec 15, 2016
ORON/IBIBIO.LOL cool
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by ochoa(m): 9:08am On Dec 15, 2016
kretoz:
Lmao which drug do they produce, what knowledge do they have about body system, Pharmaceutical chemist will never produce and dispense drugs without full consultation of a pharmacist, the work of a pharmacist is so broad and clear that it cannot be neglected, pharmaceutical chemistry indeed, why not chemical pharmacy, borrowed courses activated
But a pharmaceutical company without a QC lab controlled by chemist ll be like a skydiver airbone without a parachute... what knowledge do they have about the Inorganic Chemistry aspect? ...They ll def gon borrow ..
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by muhamadnur: 9:10am On Dec 15, 2016
GEOLOGY
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by rhymesnoni(m): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2016
economics, medicine, engineering couses, nursing. nd few more
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by CashZamani(m): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2016
Biochemistry Biochemistry and mayb Medicine
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by martinchinedu(m): 9:13am On Dec 15, 2016
rotexteymie:
History and international studies embarassed
R u a historian?

1 Like

Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 15, 2016
ochoa:
But a pharmaceutical company without a QC lab controlled by chemist ll be like a skydiver airbone without a parachute... what knowledge do they have about the Inorganic Chemistry aspect? ...They ll def gon borrow ..
Good, that's where there are needed, on the aspects of inorganic chemistry but like I said earlier, Everything about drugs, from the beginning to the end are all buried in pharmacy and nothing can change that.
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by Hormortaryor(m): 9:18am On Dec 15, 2016
Statistics and mathematics.. Chai
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by martinchinedu(m): 9:18am On Dec 15, 2016
Mehn! History 4 me. The course is too vast
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by TheAziz: 9:20am On Dec 15, 2016
Yoruba
Re: Which Are The Top Ten Most Competitive Course In Nigeria Universities by ochoa(m): 9:26am On Dec 15, 2016
kretoz:
Good, that's where there are needed, on the aspects of inorganic chemistry but like I said earlier, Everything about drugs, from the beginning to the end are all buried in pharmacy and nothing can change that.
Ur spot on bro can't fault that..... Pharmacist x chemist.,at the end of the day. They ll always need 'each other'.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maduka University, Enugu, In Pictures / WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others / Obasanjo Was A Troublesome Student - NOUN Vice-Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.