Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Rivers Re-run: Wike Would Have Gone Had PDP Lost — Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Re-run: Wike Would Have Gone Had PDP Lost — Okorocha (19905 Views)

‘PDP Lost Ekiti Because Fayose Took People For Granted’- Owoseni / Fighting Factors: Why PDP Lost Ekiti To APC / Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Re-run: Wike Would Have Gone Had PDP Lost — Okorocha by Buharimustgo: 9:28am On Dec 15, 2016
Atiku2019:
grin grin Observing...........

Bros for real,i will vote one Atiku than a million Buhari.
Re: Rivers Re-run: Wike Would Have Gone Had PDP Lost — Okorocha by faaz24: 9:28am On Dec 15, 2016
Okorohausa !
grin grin grin
Re: Rivers Re-run: Wike Would Have Gone Had PDP Lost — Okorocha by Doug07034780891(m): 9:31am On Dec 15, 2016
This lymping failed ab.oki bastard focus on your failed, broke and worthless state. If I hear you mention Anambra again....

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Wike Would Have Gone Had PDP Lost — Okorocha by faaz24: 9:32am On Dec 15, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
They will soon come to call him okoroawusaa
Okoroawusa !

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Wike Would Have Gone Had PDP Lost — Okorocha by giles14(m): 9:35am On Dec 15, 2016
agwom:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/rivers-re-run-wike-would-have-gone-had-pdp-lost--okorocha/176138.html#Wj48ZduwsEDLyKRH.99
God forbid APC in anambra,

anambra will rather go into extinction than join APC,

just negodu IMO hw dirty and disorganized it is.

rochas okorawusa mind ur lane.
Re: Rivers Re-run: Wike Would Have Gone Had PDP Lost — Okorocha by mosyb: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2016
Wike won, let the truth be told, with all Amaechi arsenal him no fit deliver all the senatorial zones, what a shame
Re: Rivers Re-run: Wike Would Have Gone Had PDP Lost — Okorocha by elopee3000(m): 9:39am On Dec 15, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
They will soon come to call him okoroawusaa
before nko?didn't ur afonja people called agbaje ogbeni agbaje Okoye? Now when we call rochas okoroawusa u dey complain is he related to u in one way? U love him only that his APC man nothing more and if lagoon swallows him as ur oba predict wont u be happy? Efulefu u be ,may amadioha send u back to ur afonja sky where oduduwa falls down from angry

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Wike Would Have Gone Had PDP Lost — Okorocha by czaratwork: 9:41am On Dec 15, 2016
He does not know it is incumbency and rigging that gave him Imo state. he is there making mouth. if election was to be free and fair in Nigeria, he would not have smelt that office the second time. For the records he won the first time on another platform (either APGA or PDP) and cross carpeted to APC.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Wike Would Have Gone Had PDP Lost — Okorocha by kassy777: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2016
If there is any government I have regretted so much about is this Buhari government. From history, government all over the world indulge on governance that bring about unity, peace and development. A government ensures that all people from different state, irrespective of your religion, tribe, affliation are unified. Whatever happens to one state is tacklled with equal measurements but in the case of this brainless malam call Buhari, who does not know if he is the head of the nation does not care what is even happening. I bought a part for my vehicles exactly a month ago for N4,000 is now sold for N8,000 when I bought another one. Buhari is not even burdered whether every is groaning. He had openly divided the country according to tribal and religious lines. He had declared some states enemy states. When election was done in Edo, Ondo, Buhari was very careful not to arm any body but when it come to Bayalsa, he knew it belong to the 5%, and also an enemy state. The deployed the entire armed forces there to cause restlessness, to kill and destroy. Very devilish man.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Wike Would Have Gone Had PDP Lost — Okorocha by yinkslinks(m): 9:47am On Dec 15, 2016
But God showed you guys his God.
Re: Rivers Re-run: Wike Would Have Gone Had PDP Lost — Okorocha by eLcastro(m): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2016
Yes indeed they all states nd state governor.. buh we really know what state is important nd which governor is a governor...they tryin so hard to be on rivers level..They now know "Ph is no longer seven" it's heaven....we will juz keep watchin them make tape crying rivers 4 us...meanwhile wike plz don't reply.,don't make dickhead'z famous people grin grin
Re: Rivers Re-run: Wike Would Have Gone Had PDP Lost — Okorocha by Jermat20(m): 10:11am On Dec 15, 2016
Among Governors in SE and SS na this useless man called okorocha I hate pass. Is imo state doing better other SE and SS states governed by other political parties?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Wike Would Have Gone Had PDP Lost — Okorocha by Sinkills: 10:23am On Dec 15, 2016
Omudia11:
These people are rubbing it in our faces that they rig elections to get into power.
In fact, I wonder. Little wonder some people are doing all they can to 'win' using everything at their disposal even if lives are lost. It is all about 'proving' that our party is doing well at the federal level in the midst of untold sufferings! Continue your propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Wike Would Have Gone Had PDP Lost — Okorocha by fixmeon: 10:24am On Dec 15, 2016
Who is this pls talking?? Betrayal.......
Re: Rivers Re-run: Wike Would Have Gone Had PDP Lost — Okorocha by deltapikin(m): 10:39am On Dec 15, 2016
No wonder the APC national chairman said the Rivers rerun election was the election of their life. They have perfected the plan to use the house of assembly to impeach the governor. They thought they were God. These politicians don't have the masses at heart if not Okorocha would have thought of the development of the east rather than planning how to rig election in Anambra State. It's high time the Igbos unite to fight their common enemies like Okorocha and Co

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Wike Would Have Gone Had PDP Lost — Okorocha by shiimah: 10:51am On Dec 15, 2016
Peter Obi retired Ngige in Anambra politics.... Ngige can never withstand Obi when it comes to politics in Anambra state.

my point is.... Ngige and Okoroawusa + all APC governors in Nigeria can't wrestle the state from PDP/APGA.... reason is that.. the power blockers in the state belong to either PDP or APGA... if Obiano ever joins APC, that will be the end of his political career ...

Anambra is not Imo... so face your state ....

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Wike Would Have Gone Had PDP Lost — Okorocha by Dare2Try(m): 11:01am On Dec 15, 2016
Kondomatic:
Like seriously what's the reason for this their obsession with Anambra state? How can he say that Anambra needs APC to succeed? Is Imo state currently doing better than Anambra? Or do they just want to waste more blood in south east like they recently did in south south?

My brother me sef dey wonder, Anambra is doing better than Imo in all aspect yet this confused fellow who is doing next to nothing in his state thinks Anambra people needs APC

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Wike Would Have Gone Had PDP Lost — Okorocha by chigoizie7(m): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2016
If u want Anambra, come and collect it.

We are waiting.

APC can not and can never win Anambra.

The only way they can manage to garner some votes for themselves in Anambra is if obiano decamps to APC. But that will be his greatest undoing. because any other party that is contesting will take it all.

Come to think of it.

Since APC has been in imo, what has they gained?

2ndly, is imo doing better than Anambra?

Dreamers.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run: Wike Would Have Gone Had PDP Lost — Okorocha by danot1030: 11:04am On Dec 15, 2016
FastShipping:
I like Rochas but he must be delusional to think APC has a chance in Anambra. It's like saying PDP has a chance in Zamfara.
Oga this is politics, when those that knows the game are talking the spectators should better watch and not place the betting.
Re: Rivers Re-run: Wike Would Have Gone Had PDP Lost — Okorocha by jerusalem101: 11:05am On Dec 15, 2016
Okoroacha preparing himself for APC vice presidential candidate come 2019, hahahajaja
Re: Rivers Re-run: Wike Would Have Gone Had PDP Lost — Okorocha by magoo10(m): 11:26am On Dec 15, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
When is your house boy replacing Ekweremadu as DSP?
Help me ask the fool and illiterate governor
Re: Rivers Re-run: Wike Would Have Gone Had PDP Lost — Okorocha by Kobicove(m): 11:32am On Dec 15, 2016
This guy talks too damn much!
Re: Rivers Re-run: Wike Would Have Gone Had PDP Lost — Okorocha by loopmangoat(m): 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
The goat okoroawusa said that anambra needed apc to succeed
The truth is that apc needs to learn from Anambra in order to succeed
Everything this goat intelligence seems to be on decline

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run: Wike Would Have Gone Had PDP Lost — Okorocha by mrsfavour(f): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
Kondomatic:
Like seriously what's the reason for this their obsession with Anambra state? How can he say that Anambra needs APC to succeed? Is Imo state currently doing better than Anambra? Or do they just want to waste more blood in south east like they recently did in south south?
Dont Mind Him. Unless Anambra Wants To Die. I Wish They Are As Strong As Wike.
Re: Rivers Re-run: Wike Would Have Gone Had PDP Lost — Okorocha by Billygee2u: 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
Kondomatic:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Briefs On Lagos-Ibadan Railway Projects (Photos) / Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana / Herdsmen: You Have No Business Going To Beg Buhari, Falana Slams Oyo And Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.