Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM (30811 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / Albanian Civil War Caused By Ponzi Scheme / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by toygod2: 7:17am On Dec 15, 2016
I bet you, i no even bother to read the EPISTLE before commenting.
Likewise the person below me.
Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by Millz404(m): 7:18am On Dec 15, 2016
G

1 Like

Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by mikess: 7:18am On Dec 15, 2016
Pls don't shift blame on the Government, media criticism of this scheme has been ON a long time. If you say it's cos of the pressure of the festive season that's understandable. Good luck to MMM

1 Like

Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by Bevista: 7:19am On Dec 15, 2016
---
Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by seunakin231(m): 7:20am On Dec 15, 2016
Joke of the year
Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by anigbajumo(m): 7:21am On Dec 15, 2016

You will all dance to the tune of shame by Jan....

Genuine MMM men & women....Did your MAVRO added as usual today's, Thursday

3 Likes

Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by Hezbola: 7:21am On Dec 15, 2016
And I heard one Mavro Chuddy made 6billion from gullible Nigerians. Una go wait for January 15th tire.

1 Like

Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by Doncute(m): 7:22am On Dec 15, 2016
I'm afraid of January sef cos many pple wld GH and very few wld PH leading to crash of d system. All in all,hope everyone gets their cash come January.
Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by bettercreature(m): 7:23am On Dec 15, 2016
MMM will never come back alive again
January will be extended to february 13
february 13 will be extended to march 14
They will keep extending it not because of Nigerians but because of Ghanian
Soon as they finish with ghanians,they will freeze it again and head to another african country

1 Like

Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by diportivo: 7:23am On Dec 15, 2016
to Williams Ebimobowei, MMM “is not a ponzi scheme. Rather, it is a community of social welfare of providing help and getting same. They just don’t understand the matrix, hence, the confusion of what they don’t understand.

And someone said this

No wonder the thing will eventually crash

3 Likes

Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by Kakamorufu(m): 7:25am On Dec 15, 2016
Longlive mmm
Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by bettercreature(m): 7:26am On Dec 15, 2016
diportivo:
to Williams Ebimobowei, MMM “is not a ponzi scheme. Rather, it is a community of social welfare of providing help and getting same. They just don’t understand the matrix, hence, the confusion of what they don’t understand.

And someone said this

No wonder the thing will eventually crash
You dont understand this scheme.MMM Nigeria owners has several account of their own people are paying into without their knowledge

2 Likes

Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by Kakamorufu(m): 7:26am On Dec 15, 2016
bettercreature:
MMM will never come back alive again
January will be extended to february 13
february 13 will be extended to march 14
They will keep extending it not because of Nigerians but because of Ghanian
Soon as they finish with ghanians,they will freeze it again and head to another african country
zip yo face
Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by Kakamorufu(m): 7:27am On Dec 15, 2016
anigbajumo:

You will all dance to the tune of shame by Jan....

Genuine MMM men & women....Did your MAVRO added as usual today's, Thursday
yup

1 Like

Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 15, 2016
January is coming... we shall see...
Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by Neddstark: 7:29am On Dec 15, 2016
cramjones:
As always, I would comment on contemporary issues that affect the Nigerian populace. All for love of Nigeria. Even though I believe that Nigeria as it stands is close to a failed state, we can all do more through visionary leadership to emancipate our country from the cesspit that has gutted it. That said, I have followed closely the MMM phenomenon since it came to my attention, and as it is normal of my analytical mind, I have taken time to study the trend, review historical facts, and all other data available to me. After this review I have therefore, come to the following conclusions on the fate of MMM.

1. For those that are hoping MMM would suddenly resurface in January because the Nigerian planter's wife said so in a note, are definitely setting themselves up for depression. Nothing of such would happen. This is the deal, MMM is not an investment it is a gamble. The money is only redistributed therefore the system would crash when two conditions occur - something that has already taken place - and these conditions are as follows:

-When new comers or "help providers" exceeds those who want to receive "help" it sets the stage for a crash

-When those withdrawing exceeds a critical amount needed to keep it rolling regardless of the number of people joining, then the system would crash.

I believe these two conditions have been met. Christmas time is a time no one wants to give money, rather they want to be helped, with the overwhelming withdrawals that far exceeded the "help providers" the system had to be shut down, because money does not grow on trees.

2. If MMM ever have a blinker to open, which I doubt very much in January as stated in their later, there would be a state of panic withdrawals, and there would be sharp decline of the new people that would have otherwise joined. This panic withdrawals, would lead the MMM handlers to shut it down completely and take with them whatever is left of the system.

3. The other reason MMM had to shut down early December is more likely than not to ensure maximum "cash outs" by the handlers. At this time there is an all time high of money in the system because people put in most of what they had to ensure they get good cash for the Christmas, this high would not happen any other time of the year, so this was the best time for the handlers to cash out big, and I believe they already did.

Finally, the MMM phenomenon further shows the failed system of Nigeria. This system only flourishes in this magnitude in failed countries. It thrived in Russia during the collapse of the Soviet Union, failed Zimbabwe, thrived in failed parts of South Africa, like Soweto. People have lost hope in any decent labor or lack of jobs thereof. Other are greedy and sometimes plain dumb.

Good luck to everyone "waiting" in trepidation to get help. I wish you luck.

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

-CramJones

As usual a very interligent evaluation
Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by nmreports: 7:30am On Dec 15, 2016
Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by ripbubu: 7:31am On Dec 15, 2016
Let just give hope to those that did the mmm thing.... For me I don't give money over internet things.. ..my friends don't talk to me again because of mmm whahala. ..because I told them it will freeze one day.. .
Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by Adiwana: 7:31am On Dec 15, 2016
Honestly,a lot of people tire me.They said January 14th abi,let's wait till then
Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by kindklemz(m): 7:35am On Dec 15, 2016
MMM as usual will find a way to blame the Government and the media for the system that is clearly going to fall. He also blamed the American Government and media when his first ponzi scheme failed, samething in Russia, Samething in India,China and the Philippines.
Somehow the Sergey of a guy seems to be smarter than but the government and the media, he wait for the government and the media to register a campaign against him before striking, this way he could find an excuse to run with people's money.
And for those hoping MMM will come back stronger, well, I think they should just braze up to face the reality that things will never remain the same after this fiasco.
Not many people will be willing to PH,and for those whose account is frozen,they can only get their money only when someone is willing to PH.

I am not a hater,even though it is clear the system is a ponzi scheme that is going to crash some day.
Many of my Nigerian brothers and sisters benefited massively from the scheme and for that I give a thumbs up to mavrodi and his cohorts.
After everything, those that will lose out big time are not the poor folks but those that are somehow comfortable, and of course, the greedy ones.
I have written an article on this sometimes back on my scam busting site,if you care you can check it out using my signature.
Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by Mboi2: 7:43am On Dec 15, 2016
5starmilitant:
Now everyone that participated in MMM is complaining except the first guider. Even my friend that bought lexus 330 with money from the Scheme, is still complaining.

So where are the people that benefited?
Liar!
Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by anigbajumo(m): 7:43am On Dec 15, 2016
Kakamorufu:
yup

Same here bro,my mavro in all my 4acct still dey grow nd that is how it gonna be.That is enough for you to know that nothing can thwart the system.Let the media continue their ish,it can't change my mind,am looking forward to PH in 2 of my acct b4 DEC 25....

2 Likes

Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by benueguy(m): 7:45am On Dec 15, 2016
Adebiyifunsho:
cool shocked shocked shocked
Pls translate this in English
Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by iaatmguy(m): 7:49am On Dec 15, 2016
pol23:
My money dey dia oo...
make una stop all this FG excuse.
January...come quick..
I hope ain't gonna be here waiting forever.
whatever happens ,I dey gidigba.
And If it start running, I dey do am dey go.
let us just be on the fence. If it comes fine, if not we continue to live our lives.
And pray God replenishes our pockets.
Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by glossy6(f): 7:55am On Dec 15, 2016
rozayx5:
undecided

i never did MMM
not a fan of ponzi

but at least it helped my struggling relative who lost his bank job .... to offset 3M bills for his rent and kids schools fees and have 1m left ...

so overall it helped a lot of people. but the extra greedy ones who got caught in the freeze are the ones who are biting their fingers
So your relative is not over greedy abi? What of first timers?
Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by Fstdammie(m): 7:58am On Dec 15, 2016
It's well
Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by desiredmee(m): 7:58am On Dec 15, 2016
DropShot:
Liars!

This is complete bull crap.

Firstly, you say it was frozen because of govt interference. But you had earlier boasted the govt opposition to the scheme would only make it wax stronger and more successful. You equally said since you have no physical structures, and that members don't pay into any MMM's accounts, there was no way the govt could arrest or stop you from doing it, which we actually accept. So, how come govt is a reason for the freezing?

Secondly, you say there was "excess panic" before the freezing; and in your all-knowing unrivaled sense you think the right thing to do was to freeze GH accounts! Doesn't this action worsen the panicky situation?

If those of you taking part in this madly insane scheme like, take heed, if you like don't take heed, the FACT is that the ponzi scheme is not sustainable and it will SURELY CRASH. It's a matter of WHEN and not IF.

If it happens that your account gets unfrozen by January, just find a way to get out with your money and sanity intact before you're driven to suicide.

I don talk my own ooo.

Just as it helped your relateive, it's same way some others elsewhere whose money went to your relatives are crying.

The scheme is like rubbing Paul to pay Peter.

Atleast it's helping someone
Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by VastFinder: 8:00am On Dec 15, 2016
MMM Saga: Guys, What if you later found out FG order to freeze Participant acc... and forward users Fund into their Account.?
Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by Mboi2: 8:03am On Dec 15, 2016
MMM is still on and has not crashed. If your money is up to 30 days you will get your money. Sorry for all those that are rejoicing that it has crashed. Federal Government and Banks are the people behind this spread of fake news about MMM crash. someone said his friend bought RX330 with MMM and now it has crashed. I now ask, is it because ur friend bought 330 and u were not able to buy thats why you want MMM to crash. Those into MMM knows nothing has happened.
Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by Gassa007: 8:09am On Dec 15, 2016
martineverest:
foolish people.they didnt blame fedral govt when they were collecting ppl's money.

I blame greedy,gullible,credulous and criminally-minded nigerians for their stupidity
Which money did they collect,is it a central account stuff.See if you don't know what to say just shut up..
Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by iaatmguy(m): 8:13am On Dec 15, 2016
Mboi2:
MMM is still on and has not crashed. If your money is up to 30 days you will get your money. Sorry for all those that are rejoicing that it has crashed. Federal Government and Banks are the people behind this spread of fake news about MMM crash. someone said his friend bought RX330 with MMM and now it has crashed. I now ask, is it because ur friend bought 330 and u were not able to buy thats why you want MMM to crash. Those into MMM knows nothing has happened.
35 days can't get my money yet.
Just sayingzero mavro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns / If I Give Bank 1 Million Naira How Much Will They Pay Me Per Month? / Does Your Savings Account Still Receive Monthly Interest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.