Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? (155621 Views)

Poll: Who is the better dancer?

Beyonce: 25% (82 votes)
Shakira: 74% (239 votes)
This poll has ended

Beyonce Copying Shakira / Who Is Better: Beyonce Or Shakira / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by felistidiot: 8:01am On Apr 21, 2006
shakira is the best and more talented beyonce is nothing
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by felistidiot: 8:09am On Apr 21, 2006
guess what one girl was thrown stones by people in the street after shouting beyonce knows how to dance it was so funny every one trust shakira
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by felistidiot: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2006
every body knows shakira is the best even beyonces fan know shakira is the best beyonce dances with a lot of force which is unsexy shakira is the besttttttttttttttttttttttttttt SHAKIRA IS THE BEST
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by felistidiot: 11:37am On Apr 21, 2006
shakiraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee besttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by felistidiot: 11:40am On Apr 21, 2006
shakira my love beyonce noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by bocamadias: 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2006
shakira is hotter
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by malibubarb(f): 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2006
Shakira is a much better dancer! Her bellydancing is amazing. Beyonce is pretty interesting because when she came out as a solo artist she was trying to bellydance and was doing is completely wrong. lol. But now all girls do boyonces version of bellydancing and its still hot.
So I think Shakira is a much better dancer, and she did start that spanish flava in songs and also bellydancing being a fad.
But dont get me wrong, I really do think beyonce is talented, but shakira takes the cake in dancing!
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by hotangel2(f): 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2006
I don't really think u guys know what dancing is.

All shakira does, is belly dancing and hips dancing. Beyonce can do wat shakira does (NOT ENTIRELY), and she can do more.

She does the hip hop thing, she does Various kinda dances, lap dancing (Remember BET awards?), Sexy cross leg dancing (remember her crazy in love video), crazy body twisting dancing (remember her baby boy video with sean paul), Little girl sweet but sexy dancing (remember her Check on it video)?

Now to shakira, she does the whole hip/belly dancing and boy is she good at it. She can only dance to those kinda songs she sing, the "spanish flava" songs. And all she does, is sit down, twists her boobs somehow, and when she's standing, she does her belly dancing, shakes her hips (Which omg is sooo hott), BUT if u put on "ciara's OH", she won't be able to do a dance!

Now when u r looking at dancing in general, I think BEYONCE got it. She can DO it mehn, If we r only looking at "Belly dancing and slow sexy spanish dances", SHAKIRA owns it.

What am i saying, BEYONCE dances better. Don't let shakira's hips fool u, without them, she cannot dance. Let the truth be told, i ain't hating, I LOVE SHAKira.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by debosky(m): 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2006
I agree with hotangel, shakira is the **best** at hip/belly dancing, but beyonce has a lot more in her repertoire, overall she's the better dancer. i'm the second guy in the hips dont lie fans video, NOT! grin grin
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by hotangel2(f): 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2006
There's a fan's video? Link pleasE?
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Rabi(f): 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2006
Both are extremely good. Shakira is one hip swinging babe. Though she may not have the full moves, i can definately say that she's good at what she does.  wink

Then again, how does Beyonce dance in those stilletoes?  shocked she's got it going on, hasn't she?

Ultimately, Shakira gets my vote any day  kiss
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by hotangel2(f): 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2006
Another good point, shakira cannot wear heels and dance. SHe's always bear foot.

Somebody give it up for beyonce, she's a real Sistah mehn!
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2006
ya Shakira can dance much betterthen beyonce
but better in every way, easy there buddy
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by hotangel2(f): 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2006
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH EVERYBODY??
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by bluenubian(f): 6:02am On Apr 22, 2006
simple, shakira could do beyonce's moves if she tried, but can beyonce move like shakira, i dont think so
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by felistidiot: 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2006
what wrong we beyonces fan just the fact she can throw her body here and there doesnt mean she knows how to dance really shakira is a lot better than beyonce I AM A FAN OF BEYONCE BUT I ADMITT SHAKIRA DANCES BETTER THAN BEYONCE
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by felistidiot: 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2006
shakira is a lot better and who said shakira cant ware high hills you must been bleeped up you are crazy and dont know anything.of course shakira can wear high hills you can go to see her concert and look fa=or ur self and i will advice you to visit www.mental people.com by the way shakira is best than beyonce people can copy beyonce style but not shakira style shakira 4 lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by felistidiot: 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2006
shakira is the bestttttttt and no mattter what people say we all know she is the best dancer of all shakira and ciara are the best dances beyonce she is nothing
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by felistidiot: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2006
hey bigup tobluenubian josboy4life rabi debosky malibubarb bocamadias you are the real people and the people who have eyes to see and feel music thank you for supporting shakira she is the best of the best beyonce is nothing at all and no one can say a thing about that i can realy dance the way beyonce dance but i cant not dance what shakira dance it is too tough
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by spikedcylinder: 8:40pm On Apr 22, 2006
Who the hell mentioned Olivia?What is THAT?!?!Even Missy is a better dancer than Olivia!
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by LoverBwoy(m): 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2006
Being able to do the gipsy dance belly dance well doesnt mean she knows how to dance better than beyonce!!!

Beyonce is not forceful!! she just dances with alot of energy!!!! grin

which olivia? da gurl in candyshop?
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2006
yeap!!
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by eveseh(f): 1:56am On Apr 23, 2006
shakira dance better
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by eveseh(f): 1:57am On Apr 23, 2006
hey rholda
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by felistidiot: 8:35am On Apr 23, 2006
whatever it is beyonce uses a lot of energy and power and force that conclude she is not natural the best dancer but shakira dances smoothly flexible without using alot of force and every one can see she rocks shakira is better any ways shakiraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 44444444444444444 lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by bluenubian(f): 9:22am On Apr 23, 2006
@felista
good looking out, we all know who the better dancer is, we talking about skills not choreographed and rehearsed. shakira wins hands down
SHAKIRA, SHAKIRA, SHAKIRA !!!!
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by felistidiot: 9:44am On Apr 23, 2006
yeyooooooooooooooooooo you are the real.shakira wins hands down the game is up shakiraaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by felistidiot: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2006
FIRST nothing to be shock. i am a big fan of beyonce.and it hurt me to agree she losses in this competition but i have to admit the truth as it is by the way she is also good
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by angelu(f): 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2006
shakira can dance better, theres no two ways about it. case closed
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by LoverBwoy(m): 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2006
Erm what exactly does she dances to?
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Ashiwaju(m): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2006
As much as i respect every ones opinion, i still believe we are running away from the truth. Shakira is gifted and she is a great dancer, even though i love beyonce and i hope that we could do something together someday but i am not being partial. shakira is a great dancer and lets face it. i still love my beyonce anyway even though she is currently hanging out with jay.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by spikelord(m): 8:46am On Apr 24, 2006
And whatz wrong with her hanging out with Jay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

King Saheed Osupa (saridom P) Vs Otunba Wasiu Alabi ( Pasuma Wonder) / 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) / Download Your Free Naija Gospel Songs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.