Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? - Music/Radio (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? (155626 Views)

Poll: Who is the better dancer?

Beyonce: 25% (82 votes)
Shakira: 74% (239 votes)
This poll has ended

Beyonce Copying Shakira / Who Is Better: Beyonce Or Shakira / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by bluenubian(f): 11:48am On May 02, 2006
common people, the question is who can dance better?, not who is hotter?
shakira can dance better period (well according to me and majority of people on this thread) . but beyonce is hotter and thats my opinion
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by losky(m): 11:23am On May 04, 2006
ure right bluenubian,
beyonce is hotter though shakira dances better.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by eslynera(f): 10:28pm On May 05, 2006
Hotter: SHAKIRA SHAKIRA kiss kiss kiss
CUTER: SHAKIRA SHAKIRA kiss kiss kiss
SEXIER: SHAKIRA SHAKIRA kiss kiss kiss
SHAPED:SHAKIRA SHAKIRA kiss kiss kiss
DANCER:SHAKIRA SHAKIRA kiss kiss kiss
NON-FAKER: SHAKIRA SHAKIRA kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

BEYONKO BEYO, WATEVA HA NAME IS PULEEEEEEEZE?? I THINK SHE'S FAKE.
i mean she sucks. shakira is real, she doesn't fake stoughs, she dances so hot and i think beyonko'l have ma zero votes. Sorry beyonkoko!!!!!! tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue grin
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by eveseh(f): 10:33pm On May 05, 2006
eslynera:

i mean she sucks. shakira is real, she doesn't fake stoughs, she dances so hot and i think beyonko'l have ma zero votes. Sorry beyonkoko!!!!!! tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue grin

eslynera,i love you.
thanks i thoguht i was the only shakira lover in this room kiss kiss kiss
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by eveseh(f): 10:34pm On May 05, 2006
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by eslynera(f): 10:39pm On May 05, 2006
don't worry, kiss kiss kiss as long as it's a comparison to beyonko, ma votes'll always be d opposite cheesy grin
SHAKIRA SHAKIRA kiss
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by eveseh(f): 10:41pm On May 05, 2006
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by bluenubian(f): 6:33am On May 06, 2006
i could do beyonce's moves with my eyes closed, but to move dem hips like shakira, phew, i dont think so,maybe someday
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by felistidiot: 8:05am On May 06, 2006
eslynera:

yeeeeeeeeeeee yoooooooooooooooo i also fill you you are absoulutly talking the reality shakira is the best of all time shakira yeeeeeee cool cheesy smiley wink cheesy cool cool cool beyonce booooo embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cry cry
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by eveseh(f): 8:38am On May 06, 2006
felista:

yeeeeeeeeeeee yoooooooooooooooo i also fill you you are absoulutly talking the reality shakira is the best of all time shakira yeeeeeee cool cheesy smiley wink cheesy cool cool cool beyonce booooo embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cry cry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,u are funny whahahahaha,beyonce booooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by DAMMYGLOW(f): 10:25am On May 06, 2006
shakira
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by eslynera(f): 3:38pm On May 06, 2006
felista:

ya right, shakira cheesy
where's rhodalyn? cheesy grin
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by spikedcylinder: 9:48am On May 08, 2006
How do you mean shakira is not fake?Is that the real colour of her hair?
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by felistidiot: 4:11pm On May 08, 2006
spikedcylinder:

How do you mean shakira is not fake?Is that the real colour of her hair?
of course that her real colour of hair she is perfect shakira yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee smiley cool wink cool wink smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by cheekee(f): 4:54pm On May 08, 2006
beyonce aint got nothing on shakira!!!
SHAKIRA WHENEVER WHEREVER
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by cheekee(f): 4:57pm On May 08, 2006
EVERYTHING ABOUT SHAKIRA IS JUST TOO MUCH!!!YOU CANT HANDLE HER AND NEITHER CAN BEYONCE
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by felistidiot: 5:18pm On May 08, 2006
cheekee:

EVERYTHING ABOUT SHAKIRA IS JUST TOO MUCH!!!YOU CANT HANDLE HER AND NEITHER CAN BEYONCE
you are now talking the reality. no one can handle shakira she is the best and always be the best big up cheekee smiley wink cheesy grin cool cool cool coolall shakira hater cry undecided lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by cheekee(f): 5:23pm On May 08, 2006
why sould we deny the real truth

felista:

you are now talking the reality. no one can handle shakira she is the best and always be the best big up cheekee smiley wink cheesy grin cool cool cool coolall shakira hater cry undecided lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by eveseh(f): 5:27pm On May 08, 2006
check her out,she's my girl kiss kiss

Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by felistidiot: 5:29pm On May 08, 2006
you can count me on that shakira is better than beyonce.discussion ends column close.the reality is out. thanks for the second time chekeee cool cool cool grin grin
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by cheekee(f): 5:35pm On May 08, 2006
cool cool cool
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by spikelord(m): 12:36am On May 09, 2006
Shakira,
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by spikedcylinder: 7:21pm On May 09, 2006
felista:

of course that her real colour of hair she is perfect shakira yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee smiley cool wink cool wink smiley smiley smiley smiley

Thats not the real colour of her hair.She's half lebanese and half colombian,those people are never blonde!Even from the pictures posted,cant your tell from the colour of her roots?
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by eveseh(f): 8:48pm On May 09, 2006
whateva all i know she's the best kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by felistidiot: 4:56pm On May 10, 2006
spikedcylinder:

Thats not the real colour of her hair.She's half lebanese and half colombian,those people are never blonde!Even from the pictures posted,can't your tell from the colour of her roots?
she is just the best and we have no discussion on that.color of the hair doesnt matter a thing when it comes to dancing or shaking.by the way she looks good when she is blonde
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by spikedcylinder: 6:37pm On May 10, 2006
I decided to mention the colour of her hair when you guys said she is not "fake" like Beyonce.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by eveseh(f): 7:09pm On May 10, 2006
spikedcylinder:

I decided to mention the colour of her hair when you guys said she is not "fake" like Beyonce.

Ok,IS beyonce real?
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by spikedcylinder: 7:26pm On May 10, 2006
No,she is not.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by eveseh(f): 7:28pm On May 10, 2006
OK,i thoguht so too
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by felistidiot: 7:38pm On May 10, 2006
shakira is more natural wit less makeups and beautifull
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by eveseh(f): 7:44pm On May 10, 2006
felista:

shakira is more natural wit less makeups and beautifull

u can say that again,that girl is beautiful without makeup and all these stuff
but for beyonce she cant step out of her house without make up ing
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by spikedcylinder: 8:10pm On May 10, 2006
Beyonce can definately leave her house without make-up and still look beautiful.Look at the pictures. . . .
Listen,am not saying one is more talented than the other,all am saying is Beyonce is just as talented a singer and dancer as Shakira.Get the point?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply)

King Saheed Osupa (saridom P) Vs Otunba Wasiu Alabi ( Pasuma Wonder) / 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) / Download Your Free Naija Gospel Songs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.