Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

"MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph (64373 Views)

MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by kaypound(m): 11:15am On Dec 15, 2016
This was message from MMM south Africa after the freezing.

1 Like

Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by SweetJoystick(m): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2016
Vaxt:
hehehehe u must be a poor comedian
You grin will turn to tears by January if you recently provided help. Then reality would have set in as you have refused to accept reality now and chose to live in denial
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 15, 2016
Category1:
another ogbonge lie!!! angry
Shey dis mod no dey tire?..
Abi e never do una with dis Una lie?

Seriously, the truth is that, we that are participating in this MMM are not scared... But people jus dey drink panadol for our own head ache.. Hian!!

This same freezing happened in the southern Africa, but today dem still stand...so wetin be all this nairaland own na?

the truth is that the freezing happened in South Africa precisely and rebooted but all previous transactions was cancelled when GH outweighed PH

....eye witness account
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by KingsleyCEO: 11:23am On Dec 15, 2016
dipoolowoo:
At least one person was feared dead while several others were wounded in a stampede at various banks in Warri, Delta State, after the promoters of the popular Mavrodi Mundial Moneybox (MMM) suspended the accounts of about 3.3 million Nigerian participants.

It was learnt that the participants in the Ponzi scheme, who heard about the announcement yesterday, rushed to their banks to verify. Investigation shows that in one of the busiest banks in Warri metropolis, an elderly man, who was expected to cash N1.5 million slumped and died when he could not cash the money.

Two other persons, who slumped in the same manner, were quickly revived by sympathisers. Scores of others sustained serious injuries as they rushed to get their hard earn money.

Bank officials refused to speak on the issue. Meanwhile, bandits were cashing in on the confusion and rowdy situation to extort money and rob customers who have continued to besiege banks.

http://www.businesspost.ng/2016/12/15/mmm-participant-slumps-dies-bank/

I don't know what to call this person, is he a lair or a blogger wanna be? Maybe he is both. But.. .just keep lying while the thunder that will fire you is still under recession.
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by SweetJoystick(m): 11:23am On Dec 15, 2016
kaypound:
This was message from MMM south Africa after the freezing.
Lol South Africa that the scheme has longed crashed? You don't seem to realise the promoters of the scheme will go to any length to give you guys false hope. This screen shot was generated and brought out by the promoters. It's called damage control, they don't want mass suicide, by the time they finally go off at least people would have come to terms that it was bound to happen, thereby attempts to commit suicide would have reduced rather than coming out plain and saying it's over.
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by adontcare(f): 11:25am On Dec 15, 2016
Op n lie Muhammed are like identical twins. Don't spread false news. MMM has not crashed. Haters evrrywhere
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by Jazzlite: 11:26am On Dec 15, 2016
Pergrace:
So person go just waka to bank to cash mmm money...which kind news be this? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
he got help
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by yinkslinks(m): 11:26am On Dec 15, 2016
My friend got paid yesterday. I just joined December and added 50k. It's 30days from all confirmed mavro. Please read well.
ExInferis:

Classic duped MMM investor trying to console no one but himself....

1 Like

Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by nortcentrallord(m): 11:31am On Dec 15, 2016
danowena:

Whoever wrote this trash does not even know what MMM is about. Who told the writer that participants cash out at banks? Just trying to make sensation with meaningless news. Please try to do a bit of research before writing. Rubbish. angry

Thank you. You just nailed the bastard on the forehead.
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by Vaxt(m): 11:33am On Dec 15, 2016
SweetJoystick:

You grin will turn to tears by January if you recently provided help. Then reality would have set in as you have refused to accept reality now and chose to live in denial
hehehehe u re a very good broke comedian
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by davedan88(m): 11:33am On Dec 15, 2016
Them never see anytin by January ending Nigerian population will reduce from 170million to 70million becos 50million will die, 30million would run mad, n 20 would b in search of the founder of mmm in various countries.

1 Like

Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by Godpinkin(m): 11:36am On Dec 15, 2016
This write up should be nominated for 2016 TRASH OF THE YEAR AWARD. Goes to show how shallow our so called journalist are. You wake up shouting MMM, you dont even no what mmm is all about.
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by Olukadeoti(m): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2016
please media stop discouraging the wisest MMM participant....
Mmm is not a bank,how can a participant walk into a bank to cash his mavro,how on earth is that possible?
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by platodeen(m): 11:42am On Dec 15, 2016
grin grin grin Laugh wan kill me o. Na bank account mmm froze abi na MMM account and who con de die sef...Shameless and clueless propagandist...
Base on my research n contrary to my expectations, 8 out of every MMM participants are still transacting n making payments on the platform. While nonparticipants are dieing over nothing for MMM people cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by Raskasal(m): 11:42am On Dec 15, 2016
Category1:
another ogbonge lie!!! angry
Shey dis mod no dey tire?..
Abi e never do una with dis Una lie?

Seriously, the truth is that, we that are participating in this MMM are not scared... But people jus dey drink panadol for our own head ache.. Hian!!

This same freezing happened in the southern Africa, but today dem still stand...so wetin be all this nairaland own na?

I tire ooo. I don't just seem to understand why they are giving themselves headache on another man business. I stand with MMM anywayz
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by Maximus85(m): 11:42am On Dec 15, 2016
It is the moderators of Nairaland that need to be checked. Seun should regulate the kinds of trash that makes front page. This is misinformation on the highest other.

MMM froze accounts, the fool that wrote this rubbish is obviously a stupid illiterate. See lies. What has MMM freezing Mavro accounts have to do with participants rushing to the bank? To do what? This is irritatingly annoying.

1 Like

Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by Maximus85(m): 11:44am On Dec 15, 2016
davedan88:
Them never see anytin by January ending Nigerian population will reduce from 170million to 70million becos 50million will die, 30million would run mad, n 20 would b in search of the founder of mmm in various countries.

Another shallow mind identified. If you're not informed, you're deformed.
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by Heavance(m): 11:44am On Dec 15, 2016
anything related to it us now hot cake....
Read it all over, and you will realize it is a bigger lie than what Buhari promised. What has bank got to do with this? stampede? haaaaa, everyone just want to talk.
At least, e don do na
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by seunax(m): 11:48am On Dec 15, 2016
this poster show dat we have a lot of educated People in dis country but most are educated illiterate.
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by Horlorlardaey: 11:52am On Dec 15, 2016
as MMM don freeze nah Godwin

Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 15, 2016
dipoolowoo:
At least one person was feared dead while several others were wounded in a stampede at various banks in Warri, Delta State, after the promoters of the popular Mavrodi Mundial Moneybox (MMM) suspended the accounts of about 3.3 million Nigerian participants.

It was learnt that the participants in the Ponzi scheme, who heard about the announcement yesterday, rushed to their banks to verify. Investigation shows that in one of the busiest banks in Warri metropolis, an elderly man, who was expected to cash N1.5 million slumped and died when he could not cash the money.

Two other persons, who slumped in the same manner, were quickly revived by sympathisers. Scores of others sustained serious injuries as they rushed to get their hard earn money.

Bank officials refused to speak on the issue. Meanwhile, bandits were cashing in on the confusion and rowdy situation to extort money and rob customers who have continued to besiege banks.

http://www.businesspost.ng/2016/12/15/mmm-participant-slumps-dies-bank/
I beg why too much noise on this MMM now?
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by fratermathy(m): 11:55am On Dec 15, 2016
Sotenna:

Oga, go and look at a mirror, anyone you see staring back at you from the mirror is a loss to humanity. You couldn't have made a greater fool out of yourself even if you tried. Ndo!

Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by fratermathy(m): 11:56am On Dec 15, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

what's your gain if MMM eventually crashes?

It makes the world a better place.
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by raindrop99: 11:58am On Dec 15, 2016
Crash system is when we log in and do not see the website, Ultimate cycle went offline without informing her members. MMM has given us the reason why they did what they have done. We need to Trust them and believe that the overall Success of the Community is paramount to them. Remember we don't pay to MMM we pay ourselves so what do they gain if they close down the site? Be encouraged and plan towards GHing after the three weeks, if you have been matched to pay trust the system and please go ahead and pay while watching your Mavro grow to be withdrawn after three weeks from today. So PH and PH while your mavro grows.

#ISTANDWITMMM
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by ensamy(m): 11:58am On Dec 15, 2016
Its easy to become a billonaire in Nigeria. Imagine MMM that was very clear to be a scame still Nigerians were putting in thier hard earn savings.
No wonder Naija Pastors are millionnaires.
I will be a billionaire in this naija, I no dey go any abroad. Na here.

Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by niceguy7(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2016
Securedbet24:

Omo iya mi. Eni n wafa ma mu ofo.

The word sogun dogoji got me crazy.

Anyways, Moku Mogbe Modaron. Wetin Cosignnnnnnnn me
Lol.... grin
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by raindrop99: 11:59am On Dec 15, 2016
Its official MMM Nigeria set to unfreeze mavros that have attained 30days Growth.

This is indeed a good news to all Participants of MMM Nigeria as MMM Nigeria is set to release all Mavros that has grown for 30 days. 
This we confirm in the statement issued by the MMM Officials.

"This Christmas period everyone would want to GH and that won't be good for the system, so this freezing will control the rate of GH and make it orderly.

Note: people GH mostly only on Tuesday and Thursday, but now people will be GHing daily as soon as their mavro is released; and you know everybody's mavro won't be released on the same day, therefore there's bound to be controlled GH.

SO TELL YOUR DOWNLINES:

for those whose mavro is up to one month but you can't GH, don't worry; within 24 hours the eligible ones will be released so they can GH.

The system has to freeze all at the same time (both the eligible and ineligible ones) so that it'll then take time to release the ones up to 30 days

NOTE: all these are measures to ensure that MMM stays alive till and beyond 2017.

Our rush to GH has now been slowed down, for the sustainability of our community.

MMM pays! Together we build the world!!

Guider Chuudy, Nigeria Number 1 Guider explains further in hia note below

"Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us properly understand this new message that seems to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all MMM participants. The message does NOT say that nobody will be able to GH until January, instead the message is saying that you will not be able to GH until after 30days that you actually made the payment of your PH and the recipient confirms. Meaning that your money must actually spend minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if you PH 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the payment but the recipient does not confirm your order until 15th November when he finally comfirms receipt of your payment. From that instant (15th November), your mavros will change status to "CONFIRMED" ( irrespective of colour Blue or Green ), so you will only be able to request for help (GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from 15th December. It is not that you can't GH before January.

Please spread this to all your downlines"
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by Girlbestfriend(f): 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
fratermathy:

It makes the world a better place.

that's a selfish tot bro....
makes the world a better place to you, what about others
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by Levinelsonbob(m): 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
sirOrubebe:
This is from a newsletter:

Around September last year, I was introduced into MMM Global (Note, Not MMM Nigeria).

It promised 100% returns after 30 days. I spent some time researchign about this money-doubling scheme and i found out it was a clasic ponzi scheme.

Well, I saw people earning cash and i knew it would crash sometime. But i decided to join anyway.

Why?

I knew the 100% was worth the risk.

I finally provided help of around N200k in October.

After 30 days, i withdrew everything because i felt it was too good to be true.

We used bitcoins then in MMM Global.

After about a day, i had successfully converted the bitcoins to cash and found i had 442,000. I was amazed!

I did what any smart person would do.

I made a rough calculation on when this system will eventually come crashing down. By my calculations, it was by January 2016.

So i reinvested the N300k into the system, after 30 days i got N600k.

Man i was on a roll!

I was tempted to invest the whole 600k the following month but i was too smart to make a rookie mistake. I fought off the temptations and kept 500k to myself and invested back just N100k.

That month MMM Global crashed.

Not like they crashed immediately but it all started in December when we saw a message on the website after you login that they had to do some system upgrade and clear out fake accounts.

I knew that spelt nothing but doom but i was glad i was smart enough to not have invested all i had earned.

MMM global finally crashed by February this year after we kept hoping for two months that they would come back.

I remember telling my friend who was on MMM South Africa then that if this were to come into Nigeria, it will pick up like wild fire.

I commended my friend for sticking to MMM South africa, but for me i knew that just a 30% return was not worth the risks of a classic ponzi scheme.

The craze started in Nigeria soon enough and like i predicted. It spread like wild fire.

I had friends calling me if i knew about MMM and all i could give them was advice.

I warned them that they could partake but they should be smart about it and not fall for the greed.

Invest, take your capital back with some profits as soon as you can.

Again, I predicted to them that the system will not last December.

Those who listened. Listened.

Those who didn't are in panic right now.

I heard MMM brought out a message that accounts are being frozen for 30 days.

Classic December move. When i heard it i remembered MMM Global last year. I also remembered how MMM South africa crashed too.

Same method, Different excuses.

The truth about MMM Nigeria is that i am sure about 95% that it has already crashed.

Why?

MMM made a mistake by announcing the freezing of accounts at a critical time like this.

Did they not know it will cause panic?

So even if they plan on actually returning back in January, With all these panic caused do you think anyone will want to invest? All anyone would be concerned about is withdrawing their cash out.

MMM is such a ponzi scheme that "Robs peter to pay paul". There are people that sure benefitted. (heck, i did benefit from the global last year) But the truth is when it comes crashing down. More people lose than benefit.

One of the reasons MMM spread like wild fire was accentuated by the fact that the country is riddled with this recession.

People ran to MMM to seek solace and quick cash.

People were desperate.
Your opinion though. Please, also try to be there by January to repeat this your lengthy sermon because I'm sure that by then, you would have buried your face in shame.
The only thing I would want to tell all that cares to listen is that MMM Nigeria has a formidable network. It has made many millionaires who double as guiders in the scheme. Hence you need not be bothered about those that will pay others first. MMM can start matching accounts from the guides first and when outsiders sees it working again, they will still have the confidence to participate. Moreover, all these hype about MMM holding people's money. Be rest assured that ninety-nine percent of the people whose money are still in the network b4 this short brake are people who have made more than they invested in MMM. So, have they lost or gained?
The people that write all these trash are those just like the OP who are not involved in the scheme and thereby know outrightly nothing about it. Because if the OP have any bird 's eye-view of what MMM is all about, he wouldn't have displayed this level of ignoracy in his trash. What has the people who where involved in a stamped and died got to do with going to the banks to check their investment?
Re: "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph by fratermathy(m): 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

that's a selfish tot bro....
makes the world a better place to you, what about others

Others will count their losses and move on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift / MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians / CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.