Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,823 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today (14487 Views)

Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah / 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today / 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by importexpert(m): 9:55am On Dec 15, 2016
The situation of the Nigerian economy does not seem to get better anytime soon. Famine has already been forecast by the united nations and on daily basis companies keep on downsizing and retrenching hundreds or thousands of staff/workers.

Who will employ these agile youths?. The government. bro/sister if you answered government please wake up from your slumber . The government itself can’t create employment but they think Nigerian youths are magicians. They think Nigerian youths can create employment even with no favorable conditions.

The few Nigerians that already have jobs are under-employed. i mean they are being paid less than they need to carter for their basic needs.

My advice is that Nigerians must seek legitimate means of income online that requires little or no startup capital and pays very well. To the best of my experience affiliate marketing is best suitable to fulfill these criteria.

what is affiliate Marketing?

affiliate marketing is simply a performance based marketing in which people are rewarded for each sale they bring to individuals or companies. in a lay man terms take for an example that you are a Garri seller and you want more sales but you do not know how to reach out to as much buyers as you need. so you recruit me to bring you buyers and you will pay me for every sale i bring to you. in the above example i am an affiliate and you are a vendor or publisher. in the online world this is referred to as affiliate marketing and the commission usually ranges from 50% to 100% for digital products. this is the form of affiliate marketing i will recommend.

Below are 10 solid reasons why Nigerians must start affiliate marketing today.

1. Recession/inflation:

Despite the fact that the prices of goods have doubled yet employers want to either retrench or reduce employee’s salary.

2. jobs Are Always Available:

If it is now a common headline that 2000 workers lost their jobs in a single month with no justifiable reason, who knows who will make headline this month? Vendors and publishers are always looking for Affiliate marketers so you are guaranteed that you will not make the headlines for being fired except for being a super Affiliate.

3. Requires Little Or No Capital

Most offline/online businesses requires much startup capital, Affiliate marketing can be started with little or no capital .

4. Tippled Payout

Few years ago $500 payout at N165/dollar was #85,000. Today same $500 Affiliate commission multiplied by N420 is N210,000.

5. Out Put Is Proportional to Input

Research has shown that the average Nigerian staff/worker is naturally creative but he is adamantly lazy and non-creative towards his work as a staff.
what I always say is that when l know l am not guaranteed increase in pay, if l am a school teacher and my salary is 20k and I know that no matter how hard l will work l will still receive 20k only, for heaven sake why will l not allow my brain to rest?. This is not the case in Affiliate marketing, your slightest effort reflects in your pay. what if Nigerians begin to unleash the positive creative natural genius in them on Affiliate marketing?

6. Flexibility:

you determine your working hours, where you want to work, either in the toilet, kitchen, sitting room, bedroom or office. the ball is in your court. No boss to tell you that you must work even during your father’s burial. God forbid.

7. Your Work Is Permanent:

If you choose a career in Affiliate marketing nobody will wake up tomorrow and show you the way out. In Nigeria, as a bank worker you can decide today that you want a career in the banking sector and receive your dismissal letter next day morning.

8. Availability OF a Mentor /Guide:
One of the most challenging parts of Affiliate marketing is starting without a guide or mentor. That is the reason why most newbie Affiliate marketers start and end up in the trial and error zone. You can always count on my guidance whenever you have a challenge in your Affiliate marketing journey

9. Expansion:

You can decide at any time to expand your Affiliate marketing business and make it bigger. This is because it can be Automated and Run free hands especially with paid traffic sources.

10. No Expertise:

Some online businesses require expertise like being a computer guru or being an excellent product creator or having your own product to sell. In Affiliate marketing you do not have to be a guru or create a product or have your own product. A guru has already done all that for you.

Above are just few among the many reasons why Nigerians should start Affiliate marketing today. Feel free to ask what ever question you have about Affiliate marketing in the comment box.

Learn How To Explore Affiliate Marketing Opportunities as a Nigerian at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by importexpert(m): 9:55am On Dec 15, 2016
see how i made N317,000 in a single week in affiliate marketing at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by femiabiolajamb(f): 10:00am On Dec 15, 2016
nice tips my boss. how can they know that i brought the sale?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by importexpert(m): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2016
femiabiolajamb:
nice tips my boss. how can they know that i brought the sale?

the companies or vendors or publishers will offer you a special url. all your traffic activities can be tracked on your affiliate dashboard. including sales and how many visitors you have referred. most companies use a cookies for up to 60days. meaning if you refer a visitor today and he did not make a purchase but come back after 60days to make the purchase on the same browser, you will have a commission for the sale.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by tosyne2much(m): 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
I was someone could guide me on how to go about it
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by Challas(m): 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
I need a guide/mentor in affiliate marketing .what should I do
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by miteolu(m): 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
Here they come again

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by Successjoy(f): 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
No matter how many articles i read about affiliate marketing, i don't seems to understand it

8 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by dwizy(m): 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
oh
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by Occurstaem(m): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
How do one start?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by kingvectorv(m): 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nairaland story story don start again....
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by Johnbosco77(m): 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
anything wey pass physical buying and selling, my hand e no deyy.

mmm, just got buried 2 days ago. u wan giv birth to affiliate marketing.

hmmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by Venzal: 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
importexpert:

10. No Expertise:

Some online businesses require expertise like being a computer guru or being an excellent product creator or having your own product to sell. In Affiliate marketing you do not have to be a guru or create a product or have your own product. A guru has already done all that for you.

Even at that, you need to be an expert at driving and converting leads into c.u.stomers. In view of that, I think this point is not totally correct.

There are difficulties associated with this income model, and you should endeavor to spell such out.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by cooluc(f): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
PIUNI is the best and perfect affiliate marketing..pm me for more
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by budosky(m): 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nice post
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
and hw much hae Op make in being affilate marketer
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by eanestca(m): 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
interesting

The word "affiliate marketing" may sound alien to most of us but its same thing as freelance agent,
many Nigerians are into it, take for example if you are a banker, based on your background in the finance sector you could find your self in a position where lots of people come to you for advice on either insurance, pension, stocks ,mutual funds and the rest. you could take advantage of this and become maybe an insurance broker to any nice insurance firm so that you could recommend or direct people to do business with a particular insurance firm, and the insurance firm will pay you an agreed commission for each business you get for them. it doesn't interfere with your job as a banker.

its that simple, lots of investment and insurance firms are into affiliate marketing just that they may call is freelance agents.

this also goes to a whole lot of sectors, even oil and gas have people the pay commission for every contract you get for them

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by XwhY(m): 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
How much?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by DeltahArmy(m): 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nice write up. Please, how do I start and which affiliate company do you think is better?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by israelboy1(m): 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
i do not know..why most of your posts are not always hitting FP
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by czaratwork: 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
is it the same as multi level marketing/network marketing?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by kingdavid421(m): 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nice post. please how can I become an affiliate marketer? I have trying to find out on internet but didn't understand the procedure. kindly help me out.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by Venzal: 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
israelboy1:
i do not know..why most of your posts are not always hitting FP
It looks like this guy is running "sponsored posts" on NL -- a kind of ad thingy.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by telim: 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
Venzal:

Even at that, you need to be an expert at driving and converting leads into c.u.stomers. In view of that, I think this point is not totally correct.

There are difficulties associated with this income model, and you should endeavor to spell such out.
Op make Things sound easy but I bet a lot of noobs Will spend several months without earning a cent.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by Venzal: 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
telim:
Op make Things sound easy but I bet a lot of noobs Will spend several months without earning a cent.
That is always the problem -- painting a picture of "easy to do, that even a dummy can do it". Only to get in and discover there's work to be done...
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by henryobinna(m): 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
making money is taking a dive towards the internet, si everything you do should in one way or the other side the internet.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by importexpert(m): 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by olaolaking: 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
Successjoy:
No matter how many articles i read about affiliate marketing, i don't seems to understand it
How do you know my mind? U be winch?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today by importexpert(m): 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
I was someone could guide me on how to go about it

i can guide you through the entire journey. check www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Africa Is Mumu Inc: Us Universities(Harvard et al) buying up African lands / 5 Trusted Sites To Do Mini Jobs Online 2 Earn 10k Daily / Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.