Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

[audio]gov Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill And Also Rig Rivers Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [audio]gov Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill And Also Rig Rivers Election (505 Views)

"This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz / Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) / Rivers Rerun : Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Official (2) (3) (4)

(1)

[audio]gov Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill And Also Rig Rivers Election by Givenbiznews01: 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike has been
caught on tape asking INEC officials to rig
the recently concluded legislative elections.
In the audio obtained by Saharareporters , the
governor allegedly said: “I will make sure
that I kill him in this state, just don;t worry.
Call that co-ordiantor of Plateau that I said
he should warn his man that if he talks
rubbish, if he tires it, I will make sure that he
will never leave the state. That you should
warn him, if he’s playing with people… If they
want to joke with me, disturb me. I will kill
them in this state before they leave,” a voice
suspected to be the governor’s said.
download the video Nd audio here: http://givenbiznews.com.ng/audio-gov-wike-caught-on-tape-threatening-to-kill-and-also-rig-rivers-rerun-election/
Re: [audio]gov Wike Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill And Also Rig Rivers Election by Mynd44: 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2016

(1)

‘james Ibori Won’t Celebrate Christmas At Home’ / Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Travels To London To Eulogize Corrupt Ex Governor Ibori / Sen.nwaoboshi Reveals How Ibori Made Saraki Senate President, From UK Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.