Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions (15830 Views)

Anambra Government's Public Announcement On Sit At Home Order / FG, States To Spend 53% Of N17.5tr Budgets On Salaries / Lawmakers Aides Protest Non-payment Of Salaries And Allowances In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by Ponponkon: 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
Special Government Announcement

Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, hereby invite executive members of the following associations and individuals to a crucial meeting with him on Monday, 19th December 2016, at the Exco chambers of Government House Umuahia at 11am.

1. Chairman, Nigerian union of teachers, Abia State Chapter
2. Chairman, Nigerian Labour Congress, Abia State Chapter.
3. Chairman, Pensioners Association of Nigeria, Abia State chapter
4. Chairman, Joint Negotiating Council, Abia State chapter

Also invited to the meeting are the Commissioner for Finance, Commissioner for Education, Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs, Secretary to State Government and Chairman of the state civil service Commission.

The meeting is expected to finalize arrangements for payment of outstanding pensions and salaries of pensioners and workers.

Signed
Enyinnaya Appolos
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by Ponponkon: 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
lalasticlala please extend the invite to those you know. Abia is on the side of God.

God bless Dr Ikpeazu

God bless Abia State

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by TINALETC3(f): 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
K
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by feodan: 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
ITS. FEODAN AGAIN !!!! ™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™ GOD BLESS YOU ALL. ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ [AMEN]
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by Brightology2(m): 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
MMM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by UnknownT: 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
This guy should go and sit down. Did you call any meeting before you started owing them? And i know just like his fellow wicked salary owing governors, he will bring up the issue of verification which will take time to conclude. And the op is sounding as if its a dividend of democracy undecided undecided
A worker deserves his pay

24 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by Martinola(m): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
ok...
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by KingsleyCEO: 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
whatever... but governors salaries are never delayed.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by seunlly(m): 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
.What of National union of Afonjas.
Are they not invited.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by SweetJoystick(m): 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
I been think say na to increase salary, anyway to settle arrears na e sure pass before increase
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by uzo200(m): 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by psucc(m): 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
mek I check ma inbox whether I got invite.

Whether or not they pay the poor workers and pensioners, those invitees don sure of 'ghana must go:
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by pejuakinab: 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
Xmas go sweet, shame don catch mmm
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by Opakan2: 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
Igbos that don't have any other work asides government jobs.. I wonder how they survive in that region

the ones doing trade all over the country will send change home to sustain them

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by Babachukwu: 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
okezuo Abia man of the people.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by sojiboy(m): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
Fayose will be eating bonz and kuli kuli upandan
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by magoo10(m): 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ponponkon:
Special Government Announcement

Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, hereby invite executive members of the following associations and individuals to a crucial meeting with him on Monday, 19th December 2016, at the Exco chambers of Government House Umuahia at 11am.

1. Chairman, Nigerian union of teachers, Abia State Chapter
2. Chairman, Nigerian Labour Congress, Abia State Chapter.
3. Chairman, Pensioners Association of Nigeria, Abia State chapter
4. Chairman, Joint Negotiating Council, Abia State chapter

Also invited to the meeting are the Commissioner for Finance, Commissioner for Education, Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs, Secretary to State Government and Chairman of the state civil service Commission.

The meeting is expected to finalize arrangements for payment of outstanding pensions and salaries of pensioners and workers.

Signed
Enyinnaya Appolos
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by debbie(f): 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hope they pay up every outstanding..meanwhile the silly man at Douglas house in owerri is contemplating on cutting off over 40% of pensioners money.Only God will judge that wicked man call rochas.
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by eezeribe(m): 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
OK
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by magoo10(m): 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
God bless Abia state
Gods own state

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by engrjacuzzi: 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
a reason to smile for the benefit of those that lost their money to MMM
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by DrObum(m): 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
How and why is this news

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
God bless u sire!
if paid this wil go a long way in putin smiles n peoples faces this tryin times
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by Trapnews: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
undecided

Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by titopius(m): 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
JONSING TALK NA TODAY?
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by Ponponkon: 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
UnknownT:
This guy should go and sit down. Did you call any meeting before you started owing them? And i know just like his fellow wicked salary owing governors, he will bring up the issue of verification which will take time to conclude. And the op is sounding as if its a dividend of democracy undecided undecided
A worker deserves his pay
He is clearing the mess of created by you and your likes who didn't deem it fit to pay workers and pensioners when they were governors. Government is transient, Dr Okezie inherited all the mess and debt and he is ready to pay.

5 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by Mrjo(m): 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ponponkon:
lalasticlala please extend the invite to those you know. Abia is on the side of God.

God bless Dr Ikpeazu

God bless Abia State
make una pay them what pass through @ absuth today is bad
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by UnknownT: 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ponponkon:
He is clearing the mess of created by you and your likes who didn't deem it fit to pay workers and pensioners when they were governors. Government is transient, Dr Okezie inherited all the mess and debt and he is ready to pay.
Me and my likes? Do you know me?

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by Ponponkon: 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
Opakan2:
Igbos that don't have any other work asides government jobs.. I wonder how they survive in that region

the ones doing trade all over the country will send change home to sustain them

Lols,if I reply you as e dey hungry my belle you go curse me o

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Orders Import Waivers For 3 Modular Refineries / I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke / Abia Governor Elect Receives Certificate Of Return From Inec (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.