Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) (51943 Views)

FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident / Policeman beats LASTMA officials in Lagos. / Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Evergreen4(m): 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nigerians are no longer smiling.
Hunger and starvation has visited the land courtesy of Baba zarah

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by themosthigh: 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lol
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by gudshowboy: 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
Some lasma officials can be very cruel and unforgiving,there is a particular officer around fagba men this man is mean.infact the more u beg him the more he gets angry......
..pls am not justifying the killing in anyway.

Rip oga

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by tete7000(m): 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
Rip. I have always wondered if lastma officials overzealousness won't get some of them into trouble some day.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
Noblesoul123:
I hate jungle justice, but in this recession, one must use his number 6 when attempting to enforce certain laws. The masses are now getting pissed off with anything govt including its officials. The okada men may have even vented their MMM frustration on the poor man.
May his soul rest in peace
True talk

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Karlovich: 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
ZOO
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
pathetic.

this mob action is too disgusting for my liking.

When will the law makers enact laws prohibiting such dastardly act with stiff penalties?

anyway

R.I.P
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by yedidiah(m): 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
By tomorrow, the State Government will announce a ban on okada within Lagos
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by bumi10(m): 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
don't worry

Buhari go soon give them gun

Sabi FRSC now don dey use gun

ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Zaheertyler(m): 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
And these same people would carry bible and go to church on Sunday.....God knows best...
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
bsaying:
This man was someone's father, someone's hope for livelihood, someone's source of joy.... Just cut off carelessly from life..... Rip...... I would never be a part of men who take the lives of others because of a fault they had, yet those killers have their own faults also.... #say no to mobs, jungle justice#
You should also know that those okada riders that lastma impounded their vehicles are someone's father too.I am not against jungle justice.But with the way these lastma officials extort from car drivers is unacceptable.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by GovernorMaxx: 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
Flexherbal:
May his soul rest in peace!
2016 a year i will leave to remember.Rip
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Dandeedadrunk(m): 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
Noblesoul123:
I hate jungle justice, but in this recession, one must use his number 6 when attempting to enforce certain laws. The masses are now getting pissed off with anything govt including its officials. The okada men may have even vented their MMM frustration on the poor man[i][/i].
May his soul rest in peace

Lol

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Acidosis(m): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
This is not the best period to enforce useless laws.
I'm worried crime rate may increase sporadically in 2017.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Noblesoul123: 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by obimath(m): 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
They no dey carry government work for head.
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
Trapnews:
undecided

Nna mehn how do yu guys come up with these... grin
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
gudshowboy:
Some lasma officials can be very cruel and unforgiving,there is a particular officer around fagba men this man is mean.infact the more u beg him the more he gets angry......
..pls am not justifying the killing in anyway.
RIP

You're right about them being cruel and unforgiving! The way they frustrate danfo buses along ikorodu road now eh, is something else! On Tuesday I was in a bus from Ikeja to yaba. They stopped this guy before obanikoro, just becos the conductor wasn't sitting, and he was not standing outside either. We begged and begged this lastma guys but they refused. They promised to put us in another bus but they later ignored us, and everybody just find him/her way. Thank God I had some cash left
.....i would have been stranded!

his soul RIP! Others should learn from this!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by nkypat: 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
Seriously mad people full lagos
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by chiefojiji(m): 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
eni ti won ba fo ri e fo agbon, ko ni ba won duro je
person wey dem use hin head break coconut will never wait to eat out of the coconut....

ijoba ti fo ri e fo agbon.

now, henceforth, no okada can ply that road again.....
if you try carry okada reach dat kien area, well, God be with you till we meet again!!!
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by moshould(m): 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
Bros, u forgot to add nepa....nepa and police are my worst enemies...If I have my way, i'll reduce dem by d day...
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by chibuzorAbia: 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lawlessness! The state government should make them pay. Pay dearly for killing a government enforcement agent.if they are hungry they should go and ask their poor parents for bringing them to the world.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Zenlife: 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
RichieRex:
Outrageous
Why is it so difficult to obey laws in dis country,u killed a law enforcent agent jus because he was carryin out his duty.
why wont d state govt ban okada riders from plyin major roads wen tins lik dis keep repeatin itsef.

R.I.P

The people ain't primarily against the ban, but venting against viable alternatives.
Before enforcement of a ban, government should creatr practical options.

For every action, there's an equal and opposing reaction.

RIP
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by pedrilo: 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
U dey eat and u wan Comot food from my mouth.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Haryoryhemie(f): 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=refreshrate post=51966968]Sh!t just got real
You want to wreck people's means of livelihood without providing meaningful alternative just be banning ...are you ban ki moon?

As for me o I can't lie
Police
Lastma
VIO
I can't feel sorry if any of this lot get killed oh yes and nepa staff too [/quote

is ur head really intact
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Chukwudozzie(m): 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
No to jungle justice, bt frm d report that's just a part of the story (if it's true), so pls save d judgment for now, ask any motorist in Lagos, be it bus drivers, keke & Okada riders and u will marvel at d rate of extortion they go through in the hands of the so-called Lastma officials. Trust me the NPF are learners in dat act. Still on still, jungle justice is not the answer, may God help us all.
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by kingdenny(m): 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
Recession pushing nigerians off the cliff. A hungry man is an angry man and an angry man is a mad man and a mad man can do anything cry
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Haryoryhemie(f): 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
I pity some ppl writing rubbish comments here, dis man is someone's father, husband, uncle and even son......He was my former boss, very loving, caring and attentive

For ur info, he was a lover of motorists, I can boldly tell u he hardly apprehend motorists and even wen his boys does, he will simply educate d drivers on traffic offenses and penalties. In fact his kind is so rare that I wonder how many percentage of him LASTMA really has. if u go to d former zone where he was transferred to Apapa, d motorists are seriously mourning d great loss. As I'm typing dis, I'm not getting my real sef and even sleep has decided to stay far from me

But for d animals that killed a whole zonal head, their generations shall remain slaves to d successful ones and poverty shall not depart from their lineage

RIP zebra Suraju Olatunji Bakare.God of d fatherless will take care of d children and wife u left behind

6 Likes

Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Haryoryhemie(f): 11:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
He was just unfortunate to meet untimely death in d hands of those illiterate

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by einsteine(m): 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
There is anger in the land. The country should have stuck with GEJ. So much frustration and anger around. It is a do anyhow, see anyhow something.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by natehis(m): 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
RIP MR SURAJU BAKARE. Just can believe I would not see you again. I remember when our struggles through Oke ira grammar school Ogba those days. May your soul rest in peace bro. Though, it is a harsh way to leave this world via this barbaric means, just rest from the troubles of the world now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Medical Doctor Turns Armed Robber And Car-Snatcher / Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos / Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.