Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) (51942 Views)

FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident / Policeman beats LASTMA officials in Lagos. / Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Kellyhenry(m): 11:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
Beaten not killed... Life is priceless
refreshrate:
Sh!t just got real
You want to wreck people's means of livelihood without providing meaningful alternative just be banning ...are you ban ki moon?

As for me o I can't lie
Police
Lastma
VIO
I can't feel sorry if any of this lot get killed oh yes and nepa staff too
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Trapnews: 11:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
supersystemsng:

Nna mehn how do yu guys come up with these... grin

Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by lameda07: 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
This is height of cruelty to Human. A gentle man of his kind, lover of all, a cheerful giver and an officer with a promising career.

May God almighty never allow all those responsible see peace in life.

Tunji Bakare - aka Baba Olowo RIP.

May almighty Allah console all you left behind and grant your parents the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

Indeed a great loss to Lagos/Ikeja/Ojodu/our domain.

LASG, it is important that those behind this act are brought to book to appease the spirit of a committed officer who served well.

Hon. Tunji Bakare, till we meet and part no more..
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by natehis(m): 11:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
Bros, remembered when in 2003, you use to control traffic atcallen junction. It was as if it was yesterday. Kai bro, those guys were cruel o! I always brag to my friends about your dedication to duty. So sad for your demise guy. RIP

Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by natehis(m): 11:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
Bros, remembered when in 2003, you use to control traffic at allen junction Ikeja. It was as if it was yesterday. Kai bro, those guys were cruel o! I always brag to my friends about your dedication to duty. So sad for your demise guy. RIP
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by MrMcJay(m): 11:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
The murder of this officer is a slap to law enforcement in Lagos state. I expect the Lagos State Government to give this situation the seriousness it deserves and make sure the perpetrators pay in full.

Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by samguru(m): 12:24am On Dec 16, 2016
R.I.P Oga LASTMA,

Other LASTMA officials should know by now that it is dangerous to forcefully enforce traffic laws as average Nigerian can do anything to protect his\her source of income in this hard time.
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by October1960: 12:32am On Dec 16, 2016
Sad

He died enforcing laws made by govt that bans simple livelihood without providing an alternative.

Probably a glimpse of the impending anarchy a mismanaged populace will unleash on so called elites.

The people that looted this country, their children and grandchildren should get this treatment.

Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by idupaul: 1:21am On Dec 16, 2016
eherbal:
Those Okada riders will feel the wrath of the Lagos state government! By the time they're thru with them, even bicycles won't ply that route again. RIP to the departed

I pray so .the govt has to act
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Litmus: 2:23am On Dec 16, 2016
Nigerians keep swelling and puffing like bullfrog because of small pressure from authorities. They hate soldiers, they hate police, they hate LASTMA, they hate electricity workers, they hate this and hate that. Nigerians want Western world standards of living but do not want to know about the discipline and curb on freedom that this involves. One day if things continue like this Kama will send us men like Rodrigo Duterte.

RIP

Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by deebrain(m): 3:27am On Dec 16, 2016
Wickedness.

He was doing his job.

So when you are channelling your frustration, kindly think of the aftermath.

At this time, you are all at home, sleeping with your family at peace, while gushing on how tough you were, killing an unarmed man.

At this time, the family is weeping. The wife, the kids, everybody, weeping. And people are coming to console them with the crazy "God knows why" line.

May the killers never see next year.

And if they do, may frustration make them wish they perished this year.

God does not sleep.
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by abysirius(m): 4:24am On Dec 16, 2016
There's no justification for this whatsoever!! It is a condemnable act and all perpetrators should be found and brought to book.
People must learn to take responsibility and not pin their own failures on others.
If we all choose to take law into our hands and blame govt or others for our shortfalls, definitely there will be chaos in this country. While I understand that sometimes LASTMA officials can be very strict, I still think that's there job...making people to comply. It's barbaric killing another man just because you don't know how to channel ur grievances to the right quarters.
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by babeface3: 4:40am On Dec 16, 2016
ijustdey:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/12/15/breaking-okada-riders-touts-kill-lastma-zonal-head-in-lagos/

Pic: The murdered Bakare (Middle)

I thought that area is outside LASTMA jurisdiction ie Federal owned areas in Apapa.
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by fm4real2k6(m): 4:53am On Dec 16, 2016
Haryoryhemie:
He was just unfortunate to meet untimely death in d hands of those illiterate
natehis:
RIP MR SURAJU BAKARE. Just can believe I would not see you again. I remember when our struggles through Oke ira grammar school Ogba those days. May your soul rest in peace bro. Though, it is a harsh way to leave this world via this barbaric means, just rest from the troubles of the world now.
lameda07:
This is height of cruelty to Human. A gentle man of his kind, lover of all, a cheerful giver and an officer with a promising career.
May God almighty never allow all those responsible see peace in life.
Tunji Bakare - aka Baba Olowo RIP.
May almighty Allah console all you left behind and grant your parents the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.
Indeed a great loss to Lagos/Ikeja/Ojodu/our domain.
LASG, it is important that those behind this act are brought to book to appease the spirit of a committed officer who served well.
Hon. Tunji Bakare, till we meet and part no more..
idupaul:

I pray so .the govt has to act
What is life when by tomorrow you had died; what happens to your fame, certificate, properties, cars, money, etc.... Vanity upon vanity!

This one thing to ponder on. I always know if you have Jesus you've got everything, evening death, you can be sure you are going somewhere. But a life without Jesus is a waste.

Its important we all take a stock of our different lives, its easy to type RIP but imagine if its you or me what will became of me in afterlife.

I know some people don't believe in Heaven or Hell or God, but I can only pray that God open your eyes of understanding. As to us that don't believe, it is important we check our lives. Jesus is at the door , He is calling your name.

Its not about being religious, praying 5times a day or going to church all the time, its about PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP with Him.

Accept Jesus today,like they often say TOMORROW IS ALREADY TOO LATE.
God bless you.

johnsonjosbles:
ok! u wil die today! do u understand now?
What is life when by tomorrow you had died; what happens to your fame, certificate, properties, cars, money, etc.... Vanity upon vanity!

This one thing to ponder on. I always know if you have Jesus you've got everything, evening death, you can be sure you are going somewhere. But a life without Jesus is a waste.

Its important we all take a stock of our different lives, its easy to type RIP but imagine if its you or me what will became of me in afterlife.

I know some people don't believe in Heaven or Hell or God, but I can only pray that God open your eyes of understanding. As to us that don't believe, it is important we check our lives. Jesus is at the door , He is calling your name.

Its not about being religious, praying 5times a day or going to church all the time, its about PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP with Him.

Accept Jesus today,like they often say TOMORROW IS ALREADY TOO LATE.
God bless you.
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by sweetilicious(f): 5:06am On Dec 16, 2016
Elchappo:
Banning okada at Apapa is like going into a lion's den nd forcing it to sleep...
Its a pity he paid the price of another who made such law to bring hardship to the poor...
He was only doing his job.

Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Kingbuhari(m): 5:55am On Dec 16, 2016
Nigerians I knw will never descend on him just because he is doing his job, trying to maintained sanity on our road .. there are more to it in this story.. maybe the AFONJA guy poke-nose into an issue that did not involve him... RIP

Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 16, 2016
Open season on okada riders. Ambode may Ban them all over lagos.
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by lekkie073(m): 6:22am On Dec 16, 2016
Sandydayziz:
This is serious... ?
r u sure?
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by kennyldelsu: 6:46am On Dec 16, 2016
Hmmm!
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by nwigwemark: 6:54am On Dec 16, 2016
I am too sure that his motivation was not to enforce the ban on Okada but to extort the Okada man. LASTMA has shown many people the road to their village through their wickedness. A lesson to others who enjoys frustrating the ordinary citizens with their uniform.
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Jazzlite: 7:02am On Dec 16, 2016
DonCortino:
Shey govt wan destroy mmm whey don make people forget this recession?

More stories like this will sping up. undecided wait n see!
People are angry!
yes and you and your household will be destroyed by it
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Jazzlite: 7:04am On Dec 16, 2016
abysirius:
There's no justification for this whatsoever!! It is a condemnable act and all perpetrators should be found and brought to book.
People must learn to take responsibility and not pin their own failures on others.
If we all choose to take law into our hands and blame govt or others for our shortfalls, definitely there will be chaos in this country. While I understand that sometimes LASTMA officials can be very strict, I still think that's there job...making people to comply. It's barbaric killing another man just because you don't know how to channel ur grievances to the right quarters.
government should grind all motorcycles seized in those areas till December 2018
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Jazzlite: 7:05am On Dec 16, 2016
nwigwemark:
I am too sure that his motivation was not to enforce the ban on Okada but to extort the Okada man. LASTMA has shown many people the road to their village through their wickedness. A lesson to others who enjoys frustrating the ordinary citizens with their uniform.
and if you are wrong may this type of event rest and abide with you
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Jazzlite: 7:08am On Dec 16, 2016
samguru:
R.I.P Oga LASTMA,

Other LASTMA officials should know by now that it is dangerous to forcefully enforce traffic laws as average Nigerian can do anything to protect his\her source of income in this hard time.
nonsense talk.... they should eradicate all okada in apapa grind them all!
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by ledaman: 7:08am On Dec 16, 2016
He died in active service! Rest in peace officer
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Jazzlite: 7:12am On Dec 16, 2016
comshots:
You should also know that those okada riders that lastma impounded their vehicles are someone's father too.I am against jungle justice.But with the way these lastma officials extort from car drivers is unacceptable.
may you be mobbed to death for your excesses
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Jazzlite: 7:12am On Dec 16, 2016
yedidiah:
By tomorrow, the State Government will announce a ban on okada within Lagos
it will be a great development

Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Jazzlite: 7:13am On Dec 16, 2016
Evergreen4:
Nigerians are no longer smiling.
Hunger and starvation has visited the land courtesy of Baba zarah
so murder should be the next thing?
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Jazzlite: 7:15am On Dec 16, 2016
chiefojiji:
eni ti won ba fo ri e fo agbon, ko ni ba won duro je
person wey dem use hin head break coconut will never wait to eat out of the coconut....

ijoba ti fo ri e fo agbon.

now, henceforth, no okada can ply that road again.....
if you try carry okada reach dat kien area, well, God be with you till we meet again!!!
all okada riders there are liable for murder and the okadas should be grinded till 2018 without option for fine
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Jazzlite: 7:17am On Dec 16, 2016
chibuzorAbia:
Lawlessness! The state government should make them pay. Pay dearly for killing a government enforcement agent.if they are hungry they should go and ask their poor parents for bringing them to the world.
they should be made to dance to the law burn and grind any seized cycle
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Byggshoes(m): 7:20am On Dec 16, 2016
The OP should get his fact right, what actually happened was that a lastman official killed a truck motor boy by pulling him down from a moving truck and the said truck smash the young man to pieces. then the angry mob descended on him immediately to replicate.. It an eye for an eye.

Medical Doctor Turns Armed Robber And Car-Snatcher / Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos / Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58