Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). (589288 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / May, 2004 (a True Life Story) / Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Pureheart91(m): 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2016

Now you have got my attention Boss. Kip it coming we love good stories..

Courtesy R.U.O.N(Readers Unit Of Narialand)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by collinometricx: 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ghost Mode Deactivated... Nice Write Up Bro... Jah Gat Ur Back Ni... Jah Go See Us Throuqh 4 Dis AAU
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by moscow0147(m): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
Jagugu88li,michelle55,yewandequeen, you guys need to come see this

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by maverick001: 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
guy d story interesting die.......more updates........Nd I get person weh wan go aau Buh wif dis story I go tell I'm papa Mk he block am......cos no be evri body weh go get luck Nd connection lyk u......... thumbs up sha
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
moscow0147:

Lol

What made u feel I will like the story? grin

I like it though, following keenly cool
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by berhdo: 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
Interesting. Nice story u gat here
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
Dedicated to BluntMadmoiselle

We are all students learning from life, each day and each experience helps to guide us towards either the right part or the wrong part depending on our volition. My first year in school wasn't all that rosy, infact it was a crazy experience, but I learnt alot though. ''No man is perfect'', I've made lots of mistakes and I'm still gonna make more probably tomorrow, I never can tell.
2nd year in school.
It was January the beginning of a new semester,The cold freezing hamattan weather had gotten to it's peak. It blew cold dry dust, one couldn't even see the next house. It was that bad.

I woke up very early in the morning, I was suppose to have a ''compulsory class'' by 9am. But I just laid on bed completely folded in my blanket like a ''mommy''.
''God, I love this feeling but why this man con fix class this kind time na'' I tot. My brother was busy snoring, I could tell he was really enjoying the cold hamattan weather. ''if Nigeria fit cold like this how America go con be''. This tot ran through my mind.
I went into the bathroom, took a bucket and went outside to fetch water. While I was about to draw water from the well using a fetcher, I saw this gorgeous African queen, coming towards my position to fetch water. ''argh! Who be this babe, see how she fine like Nadia Buhari'' i wondered. ''she dey come fetch water o make I compose, make I no go fall my hand''. We had no borehole that drilled water out in Ekp. Ekp is a very dry land, people say the land was curse by their Ancestor, but I don't know. so we had to call water tankers to help fill the well.
She greeted me and I did the same. ''sorry, may I know your name'' I asked. ''GOSH! I'm going too fast, I need to slow down a bit'' I tot. ''My name is precious'' she responded.
Me: precious? wao. No wonder you look so precious. My name is Temy. Happy New year and Happy Hamattan.
Precious: thanks, it's very cold out here and nice meeting you.
Me: are you new in this school?
Precious: yes I am, I just got admission and I stay with my sister, hope you know Mary?
Me: yesterday I know her.
Precious: she's my sister .
Me: wao, Na lie. You guys don't look alike. She's dark in complexion and you're light skinned. She's tall abit and you're short.
Precious: are you trying to insult me?
Me: nooo, I meant you're a shawty. Like.. S h o r t y. You get. I like cute shawties like you and this low cut fits you perfectly (I teased)
Precious: In your widest dream and thank you. Pls I want to fetch water. (She looked into the well and screamed), it's so deep.
Me: welcome to ekp. (I laughed) aje butter. Let me help you out.
Precious: thank you very much. You're God sent.
''see this babe, who be God sent. You no know say, na my first toasting strategy be that?'' I said inwardly. I began to fetch water for her. I filled her two bucket of water.
Precious: thank you very much. What's your name again?
Me: now now you've forgotten abi?
Precious: don't be angry, I have so much on my mind.
Me: are you pregnant or did your boyfriend leave you?.
Precious: I can see that you are a very trouble some boy. You joke too much.
Me: ok o. Bye bye ( deep within me, that ''Bye Bye'' wasnt intentional, I just wish she doesn't succum to the ''bye Bye''. I wanted her to stay.)
Precious: Tell me your name or I won't leave this place.
Me: (wao! That was close i tot) my name is Temy. Should I write it on a paper for you?
Precious: very funny. Thank you. See you later.

She took up her buckets and began to leave. I bid her farewell but, the size and mass of her behind, got me captivated. I just kept starring at it. ''is this real abi na ass pad'' I tot to myself. ''no this can't be real''. While I was busy judging her ass. The ''fetcher'' used in fetching the water dropped into the well. Gobe!!! My class was to start about an hour were do I get a bamboo or a long stick to get the fetcherout? I Tot.
I immediately rushed into the bathroom brushed my teeth and washed my face, hands and legs with sachet water and off I went to school.

******** I was so not comfortable that day.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
berhdo:
Interesting. Nice story u gat here
Thanks you so much
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
maverick001:
guy d story interesting die.......more updates........Nd I get person weh wan go aau Buh wif dis story I go tell I'm papa Mk he block am......cos no be evri body weh go get luck Nd connection lyk u......... thumbs up sha
bruh! Aau no need connection. Make the person just get the approve postume screening score.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
Pureheart91:

Now you have got my attention Boss. Kip it coming we love good stories..

Courtesy R.U.O.N(Readers Unit Of Narialand)
wao.. Oshey
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Winna01(m): 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
Where is the story? I cant wait.

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
Lovely piece
I do hope you won't stop half way
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
moscow0147:
lol, thanks..you sent me an email rryt? I Didn't get it.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by dannybomb(m): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
Respect man. You too much keep it coming and you will sit among the great writers of nairaland. abeg who don see biafranboy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
YungTemy:

lol, thanks..you sent me an email rryt? I Didn't get it.

Uw
Can't remember.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by henryderek: 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
YungTemy:

We are all students learning from life, each day and each experience helps to guide us towards either the right part or the wrong part depending on our volition. My first year in school wasn't all that rosy, infact it was a crazy experience, but I learnt alot though. ''No man is perfect'', I've made lots of mistakes and I'm still gonna make more probably tomorrow, I never can tell.
2nd year in school.
It was January the beginning of a new semester,The cold freezing hamattan weather had gotten to it's peak. It blew cold dry dust, one couldn't even see the next house. It was that bad.

I woke up very early in the morning, I was suppose to have a ''compulsory class'' by 9am. But I just laid on bed completely folded in my blanket like a ''mommy''.
''God, I love this feeling but why this man con fix class this kind time na'' I tot. My brother was busy snoring, I could tell he was really enjoying the cold hamattan weather. ''if Nigeria fit cold like this how America go con be''. This tot ran through my mind.
I went into the bathroom, took a bucket and went outside to fetch water. While I was about to draw water from the well using a fetcher, I saw this gorgeous African queen, coming towards my position to fetch water. ''argh! Who be this babe, see how she fine like Nadia Buhari'' i wondered. ''she dey come fetch water o make I compose, make I no go fall my hand''. We had no borehole that drilled water out in Ekp. Ekp is a very dry land, people say the land was curse by their Ancestor, but I don't know. so we had to call water tankers to help fill the well.
She greeted me and I did the same. ''sorry, may I know your name'' I asked. ''GOSH! I'm going too fast, I need to slow down a bit'' I tot. ''My name is precious'' she responded.
Me: precious? wao. No wonder you look so precious. My name is Temy. Happy New year and Happy Hamattan.
Precious: yes I am, I just got admission and I stay with my sister, hope you know Mary?
Me: wao, Na lie. You guys don't look alike. She's dark in complexion and you're light skinned. She's tall abit and you're short.
Me: nooo, I meant you're a shawty. Like.. S h o r t y. You get. I like cute shawties like you and this low cut fits you perfectly (I teased)
Precious: In your widest dream and thank you. Pls I want to fetch water. (She looked into the well and screamed), it's so deep.
''see this babe, who be God sent. You no know say, na my first toasting strategy be that?'' I said inwardly. I began to fetch water for her. I filled her two bucket of water.
Me: ok o. Bye bye ( deep within me, that ''Bye Bye'' wasnt intentional, I just wish she doesn't succum to the ''bye Bye''. I wanted her to stay.)
Me: (wao! That was close i tot) my name is Temy. Should I write it on a paper for you?

She took up her buckets and began to leave. I bid her farewell but, the size and mass of her behind, got me captivated. I just kept starring at it. ''is this real abi na ass pad'' I tot to myself. ''no this can't be real''. While I was busy judging her ass. The ''fetcher'' used in fetching the water dropped into the well. Gobe!!! My class was to start about an hour were do I get a bamboo or a long stick to get the fetcherout? I Tot.
I immediately rushed into the bathroom brushed my teeth and washed my face, hands and legs with sachet water and off I went to school.

I'm enjoying every piece of this story... Update us ASAP pls
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Lovely piece
I do hope you won't stop half way
I will try best to keep up. Thank you
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
YungTemy:

I will try best to keep up. Thank you
wink
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
YungTemy:

2nd year in school.

Ohh, thanks swiri. I feel honoured
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
Temy like galz 2mussh grin.. nice post*THUMB UP*
u no do well.. y dnt u mention me when u updated ur story? sad

spdazzy dear come and see something o
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Gabbyraze(m): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ass has been putting men in trouble since 14 BC.....carry on
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by EKLE: 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
nyash be like yungtemy G.P, he no dey use am play...more grease to ur elbow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Aaam(m): 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
Gabbyraze:
Ass has been putting men in trouble since 14 BC.....carry on
lol grin
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by berhdo: 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=YungTemy post=52371276]
Thanks you so much[/quote

U ar welcome sir. Nd nice update
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Evakinqz: 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
Temp I sight yhu.. keep it coming..
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by MhizVeronica(f): 12:04am On Dec 30, 2016
YungTemy:

lolz... Just dey observe the story. Don't want to let the cat outta the bag yet.

Lolz....hmm *in another news*
Is that you at dp...wow you so cute tho

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by maverick001: 1:46am On Dec 30, 2016
YungTemy:

bruh! Aau no need connection. Make the person just get the approve postume screening score.
I no mean d admission part Na d cult Nd Police station part. .....d connection be say u sabi dah guy weh help u return ur moni Nd d luck Na at dere no injure u or d sumtin worse gan

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Oris4show(m): 8:40am On Dec 30, 2016
EKLE:
nyash be like yungtemy G.P, he no dey use am play...more grease to ur elbow
i yam laffin. ukwu badh gan. omo ale ni idi
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by SPDAZZY(f): 10:20am On Dec 30, 2016
Hadampson:
Temy like galz 2mussh grin.. nice post*THUMB UP*

u no do well.. y dnt u mention me when u updated ur story? sad

spdazzy dear come and see something o

What am I come to saw grin. Thanking you for callings me, abeg shift for me let me stand.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2016
SPDAZZY:

What am I come to saw grin. Thanking you for callings me, abeg shift for me let me stand.
No stand, oya come n sit with mecheesy

barman abeg give diz lovely damsel a bottle of guiness nd a plate of snake pepper soupgringrin
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by SPDAZZY(f): 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hadampson:
No stand, oya come n sit with mecheesy

barman abeg give diz lovely damsel a bottle of guiness nd a plate of snake pepper soupgringrin

Lol, I am no lalasticlala, I am super scared of snakes and I do Nigerian breweries.

Btw your laps are damn tiny, won't they break if I sit? wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (73) (Reply)

Red Ashes / Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.