Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). - Literature (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). (589147 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / May, 2004 (a True Life Story) / Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Athemisia: 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
YungTemy:
Abeg who has been in such situation b4.. Mistakenly taking Hard drugs?
Me myself.
The idiott put it inside beans ( 600miligram of TM) in addition to weed already inside the beans.
Menhhh... For straight three days I was not myself at all....

My experiences:
1. Always feeling sleepy.
2. Getting stuck in one dream loop.
3. Easily get angry to attack anyone whom my second thought suggest he/she is making a mockery of me.
4. Hallucinations.
5. Always hungry and thirsty no matter what I ate and drank.
6. Easily remember what I have read no matter how long.
7. The boldness was another level.
8. Hearing two voices in my head.

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 10:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
Athemisia:

Me myself.
The idiott put it inside beans ( 600miligram of TM) in addition to weed already inside the beans.
Menhhh... For straight three days I was not myself at all....

My experiences:
1. Always feeling sleepy.
2. Getting stuck in one dream loop.
3. Easily get angry to attack anyone whom my second thought suggest he/she is making a mockery of me.
4. Hallucinations.
5. Always hungry and thirsty no matter what I ate and drank.
6. Easily remember what I have read no matter how long.
7. The boldness was another level.
8. Hearing two voices in my head.

grin grin mad o. Thank God you escaped. Else na yabaleft.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Athemisia: 7:17am On Apr 01, 2022
YungTemy:

grin grin mad o. Thank God you escaped. Else na yabaleft.
Has in.... It was really an awkward experience.
BTW, I'm actually enjoying your story. I started reading two days back.
Damnit! Can't believe this piece has been here since 2016.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 8:43am On Apr 01, 2022
Athemisia:

Has in.... It was really an awkward experience.
BTW, I'm actually enjoying your story. I started reading two days back.
Damnit! Can't believe this piece has been here since 2016.

Ayy! Thanks Gee. I appreciate you so very much. & I’m glad you liked it. Bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Athemisia: 1:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
YungTemy:
Bros, Moscow say make I tell you say.. AAU no be beans. If you no go AAU na lesson you go.

Starting from the environment. We lack the basic amenities unlike you guys. Water which is a free gift of nature is an hindrance over there. We have to either buy water or depend on the rain to fall.
Secondly, The distance btwn the school gate to the class is like an Israelites journey. If you no get money you go trekk. And probably before the end of the semester your shoe go file.
Thirdly, lecturers no dey send you. Infact, in a class of 160. You'd only see 1 A... 40 C's 80 D's the rest na F
also, the rate of robbery, cultist clash is quiet alarming. You can't go a semester without hearing someone had been shot dead. Infact, I lost a friend through rival clash.
Moscow make I continue abi make I stop?
Omo same things in Auchi poly. I clearly understand what you saying.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
Athemisia:

Omo same things in Auchi poly. I clearly understand what you saying.

Respect to Auchi Poly,
I have heard a lot about that school.
And Mehn,... I’m glad you could relate.
I just hope life on campus is more calmer now,
& everyone is at peace with one another.
Make everywhere good.

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Athemisia: 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
YungTemy:

Respect to Auchi Poly,
Make everywhere good.
Omo have left there since 2016...

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
Athemisia:

Omo have left there since 2016...

Respect to you bro. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Athemisia: 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
YungTemy:
I'm so sorry for d sloppy update

''who this guy think say E be, he dey snatch strong man girl friend, you dey mad. See this small boy o'' said one of them, I could see anger written all over his face, as he was dramatically looking agile, I could tell, he was ready to murder someone.
''leave am, we never play am finish''
''Bastard... Small rat''.
I stood up from where I was punched in the stomach. looking around only to observe I was the only ''jew'' amongst them. I couldn't run away. Running, only would only result to more predicament ahead.
Lots of students and other innocent people have been led into their early graves all because of ''WOMAN''.
''wetin una want from me?'' I finally declared summoning a bit of courage within me. ''why una dey embarrass me like this na, this kind matter we fit resolve am, once and for all''.
There was an awkward silence for about 20 seconds before the bros, who thought had taken his girlfriend away from him final spoke out.
''look here.... You know who I be?.. I be Gadafi o and You be rat for where I dey. Afa, whenever I see a rat in my house, do you know what I do?... I actually wait for it to come out at night, I'd sit on the chair with a torch light waiting patiently for it. When everywhere Is quiet you'd see the little thing coming out, crawling out from it's hole, hunting for food. Na That time you go con see me in action... Hehe. I go make sure I murder the rat. I go skin am alive''.
I stood there silently praying to God to have mercy on me. I didn't want to die, I was way to young. My heart kept beating fast, as various thoughts began to flood through my brain. ''Wetin I go con tell God for heaven... Say I die because of woman. Choi! I don enter gobe. If I survive this one, I no toast any woman wey I see for road, even if she fine like rihanna.... Infact, I won't woo any woman again in my life. Lord please help me''
I was brought back into reality, when one them approached me, dipping his hands into my pocket. He seized my phone and wallet, thankfully there was less than a thousand naira in it. ''how far you, you no even get money. This your Samsung phone don go o, we go sell am give that aboki wey dey sell already used things'' he said ''and you gast drop like 30 bay (30k) or we go play you anyhow for here, we fit even kill you, you never can tell.''
I sensed that I've just be ''obtained'', it was obvious. I don enter one chance. I was still in my 2nd year and I've experienced the worst things anyone can ever think of imagining. I've been robbed, kidnapped and beaten, but still yet the almighty God always have a way of rescuing me from the shackles of the dark side of life, it's not that I'm holy. I'm just special.
Anyways, after much thinking and deliberation, I finally made a suggestion to call my brother who could assist me with some money. I had a plan, and I hope it works. They gave me ma phone, and I hurriedly dialed a friends number, and it was Makavelli's.
Makavelli: hello afa
Me: hey, brother how you dey na?
Makavelli: ehn.... Well, I dey o. How your side.
Me: boss, I dey for one joint like that near school. You fit assist me with small cash.
Makavelli: like amuch?
Me: like 50k. (I lied)
Makavelli: wetin you wan use that kind money do?
Me: bros, I just wan do one transaction like that.
Makavelli: chill, wait me.. I dey come make we align. No comot for the restaurant o.
Me: okay boss. (call ended)

after Making the impromptu call, I could see their faces filled with all smiles. They were all looking happy. ''you be correct guy... But next time, investigate your babe before you toast am... Infact no date any girl again just dey f*@k dey go, no trust any of them, them go put you for trouble''. Advises kept following from every direction like I was still a fresh man who had just gained admission into an higher institution.
After about 15mins, Makavelli came into the restaurant. He wore a all jeans shirt and trouser and a huge timberland shoe. He was looking huge and tall as usual. His eyes where red, it was obvious he was on drugs or marijuana.
Makavelli: I hailo (greeting the crowd of men)... Temy wetin dey xup?
Me: Bros, I don enter gobe o.. Abeg make una tell am wetin I do? (looking towards the direction of captures)
Gadafi: this idiot, thief my babe.
Makavelli: so na why you dey beat am... Temy he touch you?
Me: small

within a flash, Makavelli gave him a dirty slap, dragging him by the neck outside forcefully. I was shocked. The others stayed back, some retreated. I could here them saying ''so, his brother na strong, make we fall back o''.
Before I could say Jack Robinson the place way filled with Makavellis boys. They played Gadafi and other two where caught like thieves who had just stolen something from the market.
I later found out, Gadafi didn't belong to any fratanity, he was actually in his final year, he thought he could ride on a 200 level student but sadly he failed. If not for the intervention of Makavelli I could have been a boy to Gadafi.
Jew wan play Jew.... undecided nawaooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Desto010: 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
YungTemy:

Respect to Auchi Poly,
Make everywhere good.
Yes bro,I’m in AAU and a 3rd year student everywhere is peaceful now .
Nah hustle students dae hustle now nor time for confra matter again .
Respect boss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
Desto010:

Yes bro,I’m in AAU and a 3rd year student everywhere is peaceful now .
Nah hustle students dae hustle now nor time for confra matter again .
Respect boss

Nice one. Respect bro. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Athemisia: 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Finally done reading!!
Oga, u no come give us update on your guys wey sojo hold for jungle ground oh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Davidhero(m): 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
Temy bro,

Happy new year. Hope you're doing well, it's been how long now...

Respect!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 7:29am On Apr 05, 2022
Athemisia:
Finally done reading!!
Oga, u no come give us update on your guys wey sojo hold for jungle ground oh?

The story long bro.. grin
But I’m glad you like it. Thank you very much Athemsia.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 7:31am On Apr 05, 2022
Davidhero:
Temy bro,

Happy new year. Hope you're doing well, it's been how long now...

Respect!

Senior master Davidhero. Blessings upon blessings to you. Yeah! It’s been awhile.
Man, dey in search for the “pot of gold”.
All of us go find am eventually, by God’s grace & we go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Davidhero(m): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
YungTemy:

Senior master Davidhero. Blessings upon blessings to you. Yeah! It’s been awhile.
Man, dey in search for the “pot of gold”.
All of us go find am eventually, by God’s grace & we go dey alright.

We good man..
It's good to still see you here like that..

God bless you and your endeavors.

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Skankhunt42: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2022
A good read grin
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Icyboy(m): 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply)

Red Ashes / Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.