Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (69212 Views)

Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria / MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by butanep(m): 11:52am On Dec 16, 2016
deybholar:
But why do Nigerians like lying? mmm SouthAfrica is still working. people are still giving testimonies of getting help there.

Are you sure about it... I am just getting different news from different sources making the case complicated.

Wow... you look gorgeous... if you were the person the freeze my account, I won't be worried.
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by gabby1002(m): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2016
Chuddy, did i hear you said we shall overcome it by God grace?
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by lastpage: 11:56am On Dec 16, 2016
baby124:

Let EFCC decide that. They will be able to conduct real investigation on the validity of most transactions and freeze Chuddy and all his family members accounts pending the investigations. If what he claims is true, then he should have nothing to fear.

EFCC cant do nadda to Chuddy!

Chuddy advised you peeps to use only "Money that is not important"......
That is a Big caveat, when you play Lottery! grin grin

he did not force anyone
and he explained that it is a gimmick from the onset.
Wetin concern his family with una GREED?
grin

Am really enjoying this.

Lastpage!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by adegeye38(m): 11:57am On Dec 16, 2016
zikter:
whatsoever business investment that strongly encourages use of only spare money(what ever that means), smirk of fraud and only fraud. why not invest real money if the system is guaranteed. anyways its non of my business
MMM is not a business investment, its a ponzi scheme robbing peter to pay paul, and it feeds on the greed of people, to grow, but when the greed becomes too much, then there is problem, it crashes
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by blackjah(m): 11:59am On Dec 16, 2016
“Pls help me beg Shege Mafroday to let me collect help. Dat money I borrow from Iya Sodiq in d 3 house away from me.

My enemies will rejoice on me, if I am not collect the money dis December. I don't want percentage again. Just give me oju owo. Ejo...Pls. Av mercy.”

1 Like

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by baby124: 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
lastpage:

EFCC cant do nadda to Chuddy!

Chuddy advised you peeps to use only "Money that is not important"......
That is a Big caveat, when you play Lottery! grin grin

he did not force anyone
and he explained that it is a gimmick from the onset.
Wetin concern his family with una GREED?
grin

Am really enjoying this.

Lastpage!

No matter the disclaimer Ponzi Schemes are financial crimes everywhere in the world. In Nigeria it falls under the jurisdiction of EFCC to investigate it. Investigation can only begin when an affected person petitions EFCC with proof of loss.Stop typing rubbish. This is like saying robbers that send letters to communities of their intent to rob did not commit a crime because the community were aware. Besides I can never fall for something as cheap and dubious as MMM.

1 Like

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Yyeske(m): 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
Only the greedy and naive will fall into this MMM trap. I remembered warning some guys where I work about GHing in December because GH will be greater than PH, only two ladies listened and the rest are living in fear now.
One of them even reinvested almost all his account and previous wins in the scheme mid November and hasn't been to work for two days now, do i pity them? No, they were warned

2 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Ikology(m): 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
baby124:
If MMM participants are smart, they will petition EFCC and even possible interpol on this guy NOW! Don't give him time to run away. Which is what he is probably trying to do! That is why he gave the January date! Don't wait for January because it will never come. Act fast and act now. Sorry can come after your money has been returned. These people stole the money.

EFCC cannot do anything to Chuddy guy. You have been advised to use your spare money! If actually he is the site admin, he has played his game smart. There is nothing anybody can do about it.
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by everozone: 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mobsync:

Non-MMM participants do not wish MMM participants failure. They We are only happy that the greed of the MMM participants has finally been exposed.
MMM hasn't crashed,okay?U will b shamed soonest.

1 Like

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Hiploko(m): 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
All these people talking trash about MMM! What really is your problem It is strange and making you all appear very stupid. What exactly is the reason?

1 Like

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by ednut1(m): 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hiploko:
All these people talking trash about MMM! What really is your problem It is strange and making you all appear very stupid. What exactly is the reason?
bros take heart, ponzi schemes always crash pele tongue

3 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by forign1(m): 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
Thankgodooo that I did nt put my Skul fees I was about to put for chuddy grin grin grin
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Muchloadedcom(m): 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
Buy bitcoins N490 per USD
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Hiploko(m): 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
ednut1:
bros take heart, ponzi schemes always crash pele tongue
don't be 1 of the stupid ones. Take a minute off and ask yourself, what am I even doing? It is becoming stale

2 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by spako4(m): 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
salemkivos:
MMM Crashes In Nigeria And Opens In Kenya - 14 December 2016

MMM Crashes in Nigeria on the 13th of December, 2016 and officially begins operation in Kenya on the 14th of December, 2016. Please visit
Google and Type "kenya-mmm" or visit "www. kenya-mmm. net"

And the Kenyas' are smiling to the banks !

The Kenya Website is a replicate of the Nigeria Model and others before Nigeria.

Good Guys – They finished South Africa, came to Nigeria, finished Nigeria, now is Kenya’s turn !

You can see from the Kenyans website that all the Testimony dates are: 2016-12-15 (15th December 2016), meaning the kenyans are now going to the bank.

They have finally left Nigeria to Kenya !!!

This is real evil.
Some gullible Nigerians still believe in these fraudsters.
Time will tell who is deceiving who
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by mengho(m): 12:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
kwakwakwa, a while back I actually believed Nigerians are soo smart to fall for schemes like MMM. since they have that superior latent talent in cons & underhanded tactics. I believed it's so hard to trick the average Nigerian.

Looks like I was super wrong, infact some 2 million nigerians are soo greedy to the extent of being completely delusional that MMM is still gonna come back stronger despite d overwhelming evidence they have being SCAMMED

4 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Adeoba10(m): 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
harmbhrosz:
lol....Na you be the mumu, the guy even stated it that the website is what is being controlled from Russia not the members money.
Try consoling yourself till Jan 13.
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Mobsync(m): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
everozone:
MMM hasn't crashed,okay?U will b shamed soonest.

MMM might come back. Agreed! However (if it returns), the Mavros would be depreciated and users would earn lesser than they were supposed to and it would remain like that until it finally crashes.
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by spako4(m): 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
victorking:
The funny thing is that all mmm participants praying for mmm to pay them their money dont realise that they the participants are actually with the money. Its just your will to return the money you earned so that others will chop too.

Reality check is that for every 500 participants that benefit, 100 participants have lost their money forever.

New money is the only way to keep sustaining the system and for how long, cos every new money is entitled to 30% interest too.

Now this is the money that leaves participants
hands for every PH made:
30% PH interest;
Registration bonus;
10% referral bonus; 3-10% video testimonial bonus;
Money paid to guiders for organising an event like seminar and posting on youtube;
Guiders bonus which has a very long tree; Leadership bonuses and other hidden perks.

All these monies come from uninvested PH of participants. This is the reality check.
You have said the bitter Truth.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Seunjungle(m): 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
All I noticed here is that it is bad belle people that dominates the entire social media. I don't know what gain they will get if MMM crash today which will never happen because they still maintain their(MMM) stands and credibility in those countries that had faced the problem MMM Nigeria is experiencing now. We Mavrodians still have 100% hope in MMM. We are the ones that put money, I don't understand why you guys are crying on behalf of us..did we complain? What you don't know is that it take great mind to be an achiver of good things in life. Like what chuddy just said that majority of bloggers bastardising this scheme even did it, just that they are looking for ways to extort you fools! Who among you can give me one or two countries where MMM was before and no more there because one reason or other?am waiting

1 Like

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by DonBenny77(m): 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
Sexxkillz:
There's nothing for you to remind me of. Use your brain. This isn't like a mathematical equation where you're asked to find "X". . . You're only asked to use your brain.

If MMM reopens in January, they'll only ask you guys to deposit more money "PH" before you can receive your money "GH". And as predictable as you dumb heads are, you'll deposit more money and that's when it'll finally Pack UP!

You invest in a scheme that isn't a business, a scheme that only relies on new members to pay old members, and you expect it not to fail?

Your brain power and a dead battery = the same fucking thing.

you are a cow like the president
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Bitterleafsoup: 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
Chosen1984:
MMM WILL BE BACK WITH A BIG BANG THAT WILL THROW OFF NAIRALAND, CBN AND THEIR LIKES

GOD DOES NOT WORK WITH NUMBERS!!
LET THE CHICKEN HEARTED FELLOWS LEAVE! ITS BEST WE HAVE 1,000,000 COMMITED MAVRODIANS THAN 3,000,000 FAKE PARTICIPANTS

YOU NON PARTICIPANTS THAT STILL KILLING YOURSELVES OVER WHAT DOES NOT CONCERN YOU, SHOULD BE CAREFUL COS I SEE MANY OF YOU CRASHING HEAVILY IF U DONT DESIST FROM YOUR UNGODLY ACTS!!

BLOGGERS AND BLOG SITES THAT HAVE SACRIFICED THEMSELVES AND THEIR SITES TO ENCOURAGE LIES, NOTE THAT YOU WILL PAY WITH YOUR BLOOD FOR ANY HUMAN THAT COMMITES MURDER, SUCIDE OR GOES INTO ANY FORM OF SICKNESS DUE TO YOUR WRONG STORIES!!

MMM BROUGHT FOOD TO A LOT OF TABLES!!

I AM A CHOSEN, AND I HAVE SPOKEN

So if it crashes once again its the media and government fault right? Just like the other two countries?

1 Like

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
The MMM site is up now oh! e be like sey they wan chop the magas again
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by cmikel: 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
When January comes the Russian will take off like this

Are they cowards ...............

hehehe...kekekeekeke........................

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by olafunny(m): 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
harmbhrosz:
oh my brother, proof me wrong before sending me back to school na grin

Oya ayam listening
Because that man of God builds and precides over a C.A.C church in a town doesn't make him the founder. I hope that helps
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by baby124: 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ikology:

EFCC cannot do anything to Chuddy guy. You have been advised to use your spare money! If actually he is the site admin, he has played his game smart. There is nothing anybody can do about it.
EFCC can retrieve money from Chuddy and jail him if they are petitioned! There is nothing like a disclaimer in a criminal act

1 Like

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by sekem: 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
zikter:
whatsoever business investment that strongly encourages use of only spare money(what ever that means), smirk of fraud and only fraud. why not invest real money if the system is guaranteed. anyways its non of my business

Look at this young man

You're looking for a business that is guaranteed abi?

Can you guarantee that you or I will wake up and see tomorrow?

Chief, the truth be say, nothing is guaranteed in this life!
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Reference(m): 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
victorking:
The funny thing is that all mmm participants praying for mmm to pay them their money dont realise that they the participants are actually with the money. Its just your will to return the money you earned so that others will chop too.

Reality check is that for every 500 participants that benefit, 100 participants have lost their money forever.

New money is the only way to keep sustaining the system and for how long, cos every new money is entitled to 30% interest too.

Now this is the money that leaves participants
hands for every PH made:
30% PH interest;
Registration bonus;
10% referral bonus; 3-10% video testimonial bonus;
Money paid to guiders for organising an event like seminar and posting on youtube;
Guiders bonus which has a very long tree; Leadership bonuses and other hidden perks.

All these monies come from uninvested PH of participants. This is the reality check.

The retards involved in this game of musical chairs should google the word ponzi and match it with their experiences line by line, but alas that is why they are retarded. The crafty will always win and a fool will quickly lose grip of his money says the bible.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by cosade(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
Sexxkillz:
There's nothing for you to remind me of. Use your brain. This isn't like a mathematical equation where you're asked to find "X". . . You're only asked to use your brain.

If MMM reopens in January, they'll only ask you guys to deposit more money "PH" before you can receive your money "GH". And as predictable as you dumb heads are, you'll deposit more money and that's when it'll finally Pack UP!

You invest in a scheme that isn't a business, a scheme that only relies on new members to pay old members, and you expect it not to fail?

Your brain power and a dead battery = the same fucking thing.

Honestly, I still can't understand how people fell for this stupid fraudulent scheme.

1 Like

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by jayboy: 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Some Nigerians can be very funny. I saw these abbreviations somewhere and it caught my attention.
Look at them .......
NAIRA - Never Allow Igbos Rule Again
PHCN - Problem Has Changed Name
HAUSA - House Animals Using Seat of Authority
APC - Association of Past Criminals
NYSC - Now Your Struggles Continue
PDP - People Deceiving People.
MTN - Maintain Total Nonsense
ABACHA - After Babangida Another Criminal Has Arrived
NEPA - Never Expect Power Always
BUHARI - Brought Unnecessary Hardship Among Reasonable Individuals.
MMM -Money Making Movement.
NO BE MY FAULT

MMM earn that abbreviation because they are the only body that has practically changed lives, including me.
Don't laugh alone... Share if MMM has touched your life

1 Like

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Godsblessing(m): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
salemkivos:
MMM Crashes In Nigeria And Opens In Kenya - 14 December 2016

MMM Crashes in Nigeria on the 13th of December, 2016 and officially begins operation in Kenya on the 14th of December, 2016. Please visit
Google and Type "kenya-mmm" or visit "www. kenya-mmm. net"

And the Kenyas' are smiling to the banks !

The Kenya Website is a replicate of the Nigeria Model and others before Nigeria.

Good Guys – They finished South Africa, came to Nigeria, finished Nigeria, now is Kenya’s turn !

You can see from the Kenyans website that all the Testimony dates are: 2016-12-15 (15th December 2016), meaning the kenyans are now going to the bank.

They have finally left Nigeria to Kenya !!!

This is real evil.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria / Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.