Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (69263 Views)

Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria / MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by gbegemaster(m): 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
Chosen1984:
MMM WILL BE BACK WITH A BIG BANG THAT WILL THROW OFF NAIRALAND, CBN AND THEIR LIKES

GOD DOES NOT WORK WITH NUMBERS!!
LET THE CHICKEN HEARTED FELLOWS LEAVE! ITS BEST WE HAVE 1,000,000 COMMITED MAVRODIANS THAN 3,000,000 FAKE PARTICIPANTS

YOU NON PARTICIPANTS THAT STILL KILLING YOURSELVES OVER WHAT DOES NOT CONCERN YOU, SHOULD BE CAREFUL COS I SEE MANY OF YOU CRASHING HEAVILY IF U DONT DESIST FROM YOUR UNGODLY ACTS!!

BLOGGERS AND BLOG SITES THAT HAVE SACRIFICED THEMSELVES AND THEIR SITES TO ENCOURAGE LIES, NOTE THAT YOU WILL PAY WITH YOUR BLOOD FOR ANY HUMAN THAT COMMITES MURDER, SUCIDE OR GOES INTO ANY FORM OF SICKNESS DUE TO YOUR WRONG STORIES!!

MMM BROUGHT FOOD TO A LOT OF TABLES!!

I AM A CHOSEN, AND I HAVE SPOKEN

Shuo. Who be this one again?
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Acidosis(m): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
January is just few weeks away.

Some anti-MMMites should not kill themselves for no reason.

Majority of my folks who got monies there aren't even bothered. I wonder why I see so much tension from irrelevant folks here. Nawa ooo

4 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by permanentgrace(m): 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
Chuddy or whatever your name is, you alongside your gang have caused me a lot of pains this xmas. All my hope was to get my money and do whatever i am supposed to do but here i end up without a penny in my pocket. You've succeeded in freezing the account and asked me to wait which i am without option waiting. Come January, unfreeze everything and let me have my money. IF NOT, YOU'LL BE RECORDED AMONG THOSE WHO DIED IN THE 1ST QUARTER OF 2017. I PROMISE YOU THAT. DON'T THINK YOU CAN TOIL AROUND WITH EVERYBODY.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by gbegemaster(m): 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
WizBLANCE:
I don't know why i believe MMM is not scam. Not a member though, in my final year Zenoks or what ever they are called rob a friend of mine a lot of money. Those in UNN as of 2013/2015 can relate to this. So when MMM came i kinda believe it but the fear of what happened to my friend kept me from participating. However, bad as it may i still hear that slow still voice telling me "mmm is not scam"
OK.

1 Like

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by macmoyor(m): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
Some nija peeps would call peps abroad and claim that they have no money for food and telling you how things are hard and all sob stories to spare them few $$.
I came to understand that these same peeps don't just have money but even have extra money to spare for mmm. so who is fooling who?

if you cant use your invested money in Xmas, whats the need for it after the time you need it? the mmm guys have frozen all the money for their own jolly,yet magas would be so blind and keep falling.

Our boys in Malay and SA what do you think we do for living when we come back with cars and throwing money around? I can tell you that Nija peps fall mugu pass oyibo. you never see something yet.
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by eyinjuege: 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
People should relax and wait till the January deadline/date.
Countdown to January 14- 29days (abi is it January 12?)
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
deybholar:
But why do Nigerians like lying? mmm SouthAfrica is still working. people are still giving testimonies of getting help there.

sisie, the truth about mmm South Africa is..

all accounts got frozen for one month then rebooted as a fresher..meaning, all previous transactions got deleted so the people that benefited from the scheme started all over again and it's still paying
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by An0nimus: 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
Sexxkillz:
If at this stage you're still expecting MMM to come back in January, your brain should be removed from your head, and washed.

If you claim to be educated and you still believe MMM will be back "bigger stronger and better", I'll like to inform you that the money wasted on your education should have been used to train cows, since it's obvious cows would have more economic value to whoever wasted hard earned money training you.

This chuddy idiot is slowly realizing how deep the hole he is in really is, that is why he has come out to deny being the one that brought MMM to Nigeria, as against what his wife said, and also made her delete the post, but of course, the resident MMM zombies would still find a way to defend him. grin

beht why are you like this? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by WizBLANCE(m): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
gbegemaster:
OK.
you gat me smiling.
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by sekavbasil: 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
Am ready to rock MMM till the year or day it crashes. I don't give a damn caution or pity from anybody.

MMM ROCKS
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by everozone: 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=Mobsync post=51980981]

MMM might come back. Agreed! However (if it returns), the Mavros would be depreciated and users would earn lesser than they were supposed to and it would remain like that until it finally crashes.Ok,till then.
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by mebad(m): 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
ENDEEEEEEE:

Chei!!.... Omo u dey lie scatter!!... what do u gain from lying and causing panic... is it your spare money?!?!?

i do not have anything to prove to you and yes it is my spare money which is why i am not even bothered about not GH .
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
ajasa4link:
grin grin grin Even the tone of the Chuddy guy shows he is at a loss of what really happened. He confirmed the site is maintained in Russia and that he only got the news the same way every other mavrodians(abi wetin una dey call una self) got the message. And to imagine he is a so called top guider. I just hope this explanation will be enough for people that were lured into the scheme because of his testimonies and the fact he got married with profit made from their money.

Of all the participants, I think Mavrodi did this guy bad the most, because come January and the scheme doesn't bounce back, oga Chuddy people go shenk u o
hin go run leave Naija, coz come January, Naija go hit for am.
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by polosky: 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
salemkivos:
MMM Crashes In Nigeria And Opens In Kenya - 14 December 2016

MMM Crashes in Nigeria on the 13th of December, 2016 and officially begins operation in Kenya on the 14th of December, 2016. Please visit
Google and Type "kenya-mmm" or visit "www. kenya-mmm. net"

And the Kenyas' are smiling to the banks !

The Kenya Website is a replicate of the Nigeria Model and others before Nigeria.

Good Guys – They finished South Africa, came to Nigeria, finished Nigeria, now is Kenya’s turn !

You can see from the Kenyans website that all the Testimony dates are: 2016-12-15 (15th December 2016), meaning the kenyans are now going to the bank.

They have finally left Nigeria to Kenya !!!

This is real evil.
a fool at Ur age is a fooolnfor life
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Reference(m): 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ishilove:

Hello dear, long time indeed. Where've you being? You went AWOL

Work and travel, lots of it, but I'm taking an early holiday to prep for an early 2017. Can't attend to anymore business this year. Am burnt out.
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Gassa007: 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
herzern:

We know your type.. undecided

You're a sickhead
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
harmbhrosz:
oh my brother, proof me wrong before sending me back to school na grin

Oya ayam listening

MTN, COCOA COLA, GUINNESS and lots of companies operating in Nigeria can not be said the their representatives are the founders

take note
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Gassa007: 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
Sexxkillz:
If at this stage you're still expecting MMM to come back in January, your brain should be removed from your head, and washed.

If you claim to be educated and you still believe MMM will be back "bigger stronger and better", I'll like to inform you that the money wasted on your education should have been used to train cows, since it's obvious cows would have more economic value to whoever wasted hard earned money training you.

This chuddy idiot is slowly realizing how deep the hole he is in really is, that is why he has come out to deny being the one that brought MMM to Nigeria, as against what his wife said, and also made her delete the post, but of course, the resident MMM zombies would still find a way to defend him. grin
what's this one saying sef??
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
Blofeld:
This Chuddy fellow should be arrested by EFCC. He should start talking.. all transactions by him linked to MMM should be investigated. Nigerians are really gullible!

What of the disclaimer pasted on the Website
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by harmbhrosz(m): 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
carmag:

MTN, COCOA COLA, GUINNESS and lots of companies operating in Nigeria can not be said the their representatives are the founders

take note

I was laughing at this guy that made the statement below
Elxandre:
The funny thing is the Chuddy guy denied being the founder of MMM-Nigeria, after the wife had already claimed he was the one who brought it into Nigeria.

If you will believe this guy is legit after this, you need help.

And that was why I said RIP logic

Next time.... Go read up the genesis of a discussion rather than jumping into what you have no idea about.....it will only make you look stupid undecided

I hope that helps grin
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
baby124:

No matter the disclaimer Ponzi Schemes are financial crimes everywhere in the world. In Nigeria it falls under the jurisdiction of EFCC to investigate it. Investigation can only begin when an affected person petitions EFCC with proof of loss.Stop typing rubbish. This is like saying robbers that send letters to communities of their intent to rob did not commit a crime because the community were aware. Besides I can never fall for something as cheap and dubious as MMM.

why did they ignore the warning from EFCC, Central Bank and House of rep put together
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by piagetskinner(m): 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
salemkivos:
MMM Crashes In Nigeria And Opens In Kenya - 14 December 2016

MMM Crashes in Nigeria on the 13th of December, 2016 and officially begins operation in Kenya on the 14th of December, 2016. Please visit
Google and Type "kenya-mmm" or visit "www. kenya-mmm. net"

And the Kenyas' are smiling to the banks !

The Kenya Website is a replicate of the Nigeria Model and others before Nigeria.

Good Guys – They finished South Africa, came to Nigeria, finished Nigeria, now is Kenya’s turn !

You can see from the Kenyans website that all the Testimony dates are: 2016-12-15 (15th December 2016), meaning the kenyans are now going to the bank.

They have finally left Nigeria to Kenya !!!

This is real evil.

I need to port to kenya for 5 months...
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Adeoba10(m): 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
suremossty:
Why do people say what doesnt concern them and face their own problem , they talk carelessly because , they dont have the mind to participate or the money to PH , so they should focus on how to build their future than to make MMM participant to panic or feel sad, MMM has helped alot of participant and will continue to help. Participants are still PH up till now so, why dont u face your own problem and leave us alone.
Aiit.... Your problem is our problem... grin cheesy grin grin
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Elxandre(m): 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
hoodmenconcept:

You must be a dullard, chuddy brought mmm to Nigeria does that mean, he is a founder.
stop taking osogbo weed
olodo
you have no senses.
The man denied being associated with anything about the founding of MMM nigeria, stating that he was only a guider.

shame on your stupid logic!
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by baby124: 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
carmag:

why did they ignore the warning from EFCC, Central Bank and House of rep put together
They are goats. But that doesn't make it right to defraud them. The average human being no matter where they are is not financially educated. This is why people keep falling for these scams. Not everyone would have had access or heard the warnings too. We also can't take away peer pressure which was the main factor. Persistence of the scam recruiters.
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by akoko11: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
MMM hv relieved many Nigerians from this recession
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
akoko11:
MMM hv relieved many Nigerians from this recession

and also crumble many more infact it did more ham than good
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Hiploko(m): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nigerians!!! Can MMM be? All these rubbish posts littering everywhere are becoming stale. Zahra wedded today! Who can post the pictures and start a discussion about their wedding night( because all those talking oddly about MMM are obviously jobless)
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Ishilove: 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
Reference:

Work and travel, lots of it, but I'm taking an early holiday to prep for an early 2017. Can't attend to anymore business this year. Am burnt out.
Lucky you. I always wanted to do 'lots of travel'. You're living my dreams grin

Merry Christmas in advance smiley
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by cosade(m): 12:15am On Dec 17, 2016
Seunjungle:
All I noticed here is that it is bad belle people that dominates the entire social media. I don't know what gain they will get if MMM crash today which will never happen because they still maintain their(MMM) stands and credibility in those countries that had faced the problem MMM Nigeria is experiencing now. We Mavrodians still have 100% hope in MMM. We are the ones that put money, I don't understand why you guys are crying on behalf of us..did we complain? What you don't know is that it take great mind to be an achiver of good things in life. Like what chuddy just said that majority of bloggers bastardising this scheme even did it, just that they are looking for ways to extort you fools! Who among you can give me one or two countries where MMM was before and no more there because one reason or other?am waiting

Great minds?
How?

I see gamblers on the street everyday, what made them great?

Great minds are inventing, make discoveries, doing great exploits!

Here is an example of a great mind!

http://time.com/894/maidentrip/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04z3dS6P60g
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by blaise26abj(m): 12:54am On Dec 17, 2016
Sexxkillz:
There's nothing for you to remind me of. Use your brain. This isn't like a mathematical equation where you're asked to find "X". . . You're only asked to use your brain.

If MMM reopens in January, they'll only ask you guys to deposit more money "PH" before you can receive your money "GH". And as predictable as you dumb heads are, you'll deposit more money and that's when it'll finally Pack UP!

You invest in a scheme that isn't a business, a scheme that only relies on new members to pay old members, and you expect it not to fail?

Your brain power and a dead battery = the same fucking thing.

I love you. No homo. Told a friend tonight that I'll keep quiet until January when it all comes crashing down and will delete any friend that insists that it is the fault of the government or social media that made mmm fail. It is one thing to realize that you were taken for a ride , it is another to refuse to be sensible. I can't believe how moronic and greedy people are. The top guider is distancing himself because he knows there will be a cry for his head and his wife come January. The guy will flee naija before the end of this year that is if he hasn't already while the greedy idiots are busy hoping for a " bigger " and "better" January comeback instead of grabbing him now.

Note: wondering why the guy hasn't been arrested yet. Because if it is ok in Nigeria to rob these stubborn goats like this, then they deserve to be robbed again.

1 Like

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by RealityShot: 2:35am On Dec 17, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Chuddy and wife
NEW DIGITAL PRODUCTS WEBSITE!

join now and start making N50,000
From each business center for life!

How?
BUY one info product for only N12,500
Sell it non stop to as many as you can
For the same N12,500

See my signature below for link
Yes.. You need to use the link join :-D
JOIN ME ON WHATSAPP TOO
THANKS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria / Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.