Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

"I'm Not Your Bae" - Omoni Oboli Blasts Y!Naija - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Not Your Bae" - Omoni Oboli Blasts Y!Naija (18212 Views)

Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / Omoni Oboli Reacts As Tiwa Savage Looks Cute In New Photo / Makeup Faces: Chioma Akpotha, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Omoni Oboli (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Not Your Bae" - Omoni Oboli Blasts Y!Naija by CecyAdrian(f): 11:48am On Dec 16, 2016
mrjojo:
Typical Nigerian, to a Nigerian anyone who criticizes him/her is a hater... Well my dear, it so unprofessional of you, am even disappointed sef, So why are there wesite like rotten tomatoes, and www.metacritic.com?Even Fast and Furious and VERY big budget movies get criticize, so who da f are you? My dear you better drop this "hating on my success" mentality in the trash. and cos you movies are getting awards doesn't mean every one must like them.

Wat yeye awards, awards that are done based on eye service. They always leave out the real talents and movies with good messages and meaning to showcase all these meaningless ones because they are within the clique

Omoni is behaving like a silly overgrown girl.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not Your Bae" - Omoni Oboli Blasts Y!Naija by mrjojo: 11:53am On Dec 16, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Wat yeye awards, awards that are done based on eye service. They always leave out the real talents and movies with good messages and meaning to showcase all these meaningless ones because they are within the clique

Omoni is behaving like a silly overgrown girl.
my dear, don't mind her.
Re: "I'm Not Your Bae" - Omoni Oboli Blasts Y!Naija by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
Na wa oh! Most topic on fp are Islamic, you cannot comment again?

I thought this one was part of it grin
Re: "I'm Not Your Bae" - Omoni Oboli Blasts Y!Naija by urboy4real1(m): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
hmmm

Re: "I'm Not Your Bae" - Omoni Oboli Blasts Y!Naija by ncoolsome(m): 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
HIScraziness:
I don't understand, criticism is not welcomed in the movie industry?? Calm down honnie bonnie, even the best of the best movies still get criticised or dumped in the trashcan by some viewers!! No point acting all crazy undecided undecided

brother pls wat was criticised here??is it the choice of cast,lightning,location,sound,story line etc etc..

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not Your Bae" - Omoni Oboli Blasts Y!Naija by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nigerians and bashing are like 5&6 .

Just came to read comments though

But seriously do people still watch nollywood .. Cant remember the last time i did
Re: "I'm Not Your Bae" - Omoni Oboli Blasts Y!Naija by Pylony(m): 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
Like say calling a lady bae show a kind of respect grin
Re: "I'm Not Your Bae" - Omoni Oboli Blasts Y!Naija by DangotePikin: 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Wetin u wan make I call her nah, if I call her what she truly is, which is the fact that, she is not even a good actress not to talk of producer abi director she now calls herself and that all her so called "hardworked" movies are stolen ideas, I might be the next person she will single out and blast angry
how many of her films have you watched? Don't say what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not Your Bae" - Omoni Oboli Blasts Y!Naija by CecyAdrian(f): 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
DangotePikin:
how many of her films have you watched? Don't say what you don't know.

You are clearly ill-informed
Re: "I'm Not Your Bae" - Omoni Oboli Blasts Y!Naija by marlboro007(m): 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
omoni oboli just show her height of stupidity even Bollywood movies dat @ beta dan d crap u guiz usually produced @ bn criticised
Re: "I'm Not Your Bae" - Omoni Oboli Blasts Y!Naija by charlesadams926(m): 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
she is such a horrible actress. See her wack acting in fifty! If not for the ever beautiful Ireti Doyle who made the movie a classic! Madam your movies are wack! so because you work hard, we must like it Silly people every where!
Re: "I'm Not Your Bae" - Omoni Oboli Blasts Y!Naija by laudate: 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
CecyAdrian:
There is nothing like destructive criticism my dear, she should even be happy that someone is evaluating her works.

Nigerian actors, movie producers and directors hate the truth, they always like people to lick their hands and say good even when it's bad.

What??! shocked Are you a learner?? How can you say there is nothing like destructive criticism??!! Haba!!

There is constructive criticism, and there is destructive criticism.

Any criticism that does not point out a flaw in a constructive way, by stating exactly what the problem is or pointing out its redeeming features while acknowledging its shortcomings, and does not give insights into how such flaws can be remedied or amended, simply because the critic's primary goal is just to rubbish the person being criticised, or trash his/her creative efforts in a vitriolic way, is destructive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau Graduates From Eastern Mediterranean University / Female Singer Allow Fans Touch Her Private Part On Stage(photo) / TikTok star, Black Chully 4 nuhde Videos Showing Her Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.